The Ultimate X-Men vs. the New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
This is my last thread/post for a indeterminate amount of time. This site is addicting and I can't afford for it to affect my prioritites sooooo....I'm gonna go coldturkey. I may not come back for a while (if ever) so goodbye to everyone:

Demigawd: really intellectual guy. Very rational.
Scoobless: Probably the most unbiased person on this forum
Cosmic Cube: A worthy rival/debater/correspondent
StormFront13: Nicest person on this forum. Very polite.
Paola & Tron: Mysterious, righteous and very cool.
Jplatinum: Cool
KgKg: Very insightful
Linkalicous: A balance between smarts and wit
Wonder Man: Makes very good threads

And everyone else. Goodbye! hi2

Draco69
Crap. By the way no Sentry.

Kontraz
i really dont know, normally i'd say the ultimate x-men, because they vastly outnumber the new avengers, but then again, new avengers have MUCH more experience on their side, along with "the invincible iron man" who could probably take out a large chunk of the ultimate x's right off the bat. BUT, the ultimate x-men have been working well as a team for some time now, new avengers has a good number of "loners" who just recently joined up, so I wouldnt be surprised if their teamwork is a little more than just shaky..

cray z 4 sarah
by draco i didnrt know you but ill still miss you lol

ZephroCarnelian
Goodbye Draco - you've been a good Supes supporter lol!

Seeya soon!

And I think the Avengers have got the powerhouses to take down X-Men...

doctorstrongbad
I think it would be a very close fight, I think the new avengers could take this.

stormfront13
cya draco

kgkg
peace
Draco69

hope you come back in the future.

stormfront13
same here and thanks for the compliment- hopefully you come back soon and i always forget what people are on the new avengers so can someopne provide a line-up??

demigawd
Take care Draco! I wish I saw this thread before, now you'll never read this, lol.

demigawd
New Avengers lineup isn't completely solidified, but for now we'll say:

Spider-Man
Captain America
Wolverine
Daredevil
Spider-Woman
Iron Man
Luke Cage

Sentry will also be there, but we should leave him out for now, lol. MU Wolverine vs. Ultimate Wolverine will be an interesting one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.