Does any one know where to download Kim Possible episodes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LightSaber_Part
Hello all, smile
I was just wandering if any one knew where to download Kim Possible Episodes
and Even Stevens episodes. (torrents are fine)

Thanks cool

SlipknoT
NO! one eye

LanİeWindu™
Why would you want those shows? sick

PinkD
exactly lance. they stink!!!!!!!!

SkyeFyre
Do I make fun of your taste in shows? No so lets can it and maybe try and be a bit helpful. I happen to also be looking for torrents for that.

Lightsaber, if I find anything I'll let you know.

forumcrew
you have to be 13 to be on here right? arnt those shows made for little kids?

grey fox
yes they are and yet oddly enough i know a few twenty year olds who write fanfics abotu them

PINBALL
They also live in their parents basement and eat hot pockets, am i close

andylc716
very funny, i say Kim posibble and all of those other disney shows are stupid and pontless to watch i have much better things to do than watch those shows

Shadow Rogue
I'm an 18-year-old with a job at Smith Barney Citigroup, I'm studying biomedical engineering at the University of Michigan, I'm in a kendo club, and I'm a member of a guild for the MMORPG Guild Wars. I also watch Kim Possible, and I'm sure as hell not embarassed about it.

Lightsaber, Skye, check out bogaa.org for a DVD rip. I haven't tried it yet, so don't take my word for it. Good luck, and post if you find anything~

Jackie Malfoy
My guess is Disney Channel.com jm

sk8stuff09
if you watch disney and your over 13.....thats just down right pathetic, im sorry.

Shadow Rogue
If you have nothing better to do with your time than flame on a post which is asking for helpful info... that's just downright pathetic, I'm sorry.

The DVD rip from the site I mentioned works. Still no word on where to get episodes. Jackie, thanks for the suggestion; unfortunately, I don't think the Disney channel has anything available to download.

bitchcock839039
im sorry but why kim possible What the f**k?

The Ones
my mate watches it (he's 14) and i have booked him into a mental institution for testing (i am not joking)

Shadow Rogue
The Ones: good for your mate. I believe what you said, 100%. I also believe that what you said is incredibly and idiotically stereotypical. Just because one mentally ill person does something, doesn't mean everyone who does it is also mentally ill. That'd be like suggesting that because one Muslim is a suicide bomber, then all Muslims are terrorists (and if you believe that, well... you've got more issues that I can help you with).

All I'm saying is that if you want to insult people who watch Kim Possible (which I assume you were), use some logic or evidence.

Bitchcock - lol... well, all I can say is that it amuses me; that, and it's a decent cartoon, if you like the humor/action genre. I'm into drawing (more anime and stuff, usually), so I look for storylines from animated series.

PINBALL
I agree with sk8stuff09

Shadow Rogue
Pinball, sk8stuff - As you go around condemning Disney, I should have hoped you'd be smarter than to make such broad, unfounded comments. One example: you're saying that people who saw "Pirates of the Caribbean" are pathetic.

If you say that I'm cheating with that argument because "Pirates" is a movie, then fine - you're still saying that people who watch all ABC television shows after 1995 (when Disney Studios bought it) are pathetic. Among others, that includes "Alias", "Lost", and "Desperate Housewives" (you'll note that the address is listed as Alias/The Disney Studios/500 S. Buena Vista St./Burbank CA 91521). Please don't tell me that you think Desperate Housewives is for kids under 13 - you sound stupid enough as it is.

Look... just stop being so stupid. I just said in my last post - if you're going to insult, do it with some brains. You can say the majority of people who watch the Disney channel before noon are under age 13, or that the majority of Disney Channel programs are intended for elementary schoolers. Those would be true statements, and then I couldn't argue. But don't be morons and spew random crap. You're making yourselves out to be the real losers on a post which was supposed to help some people looking for downloads.

(For the dubious, one source to check out is at ultimatedisney.com/tvshows.html#touchstone)

§P0oONY
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
Hello all, smile
I was just wandering if any one knew where to download Kim Possible Episodes
and Even Stevens episodes. (torrents are fine)

Thanks cool

Disney Cartoons are terrible... crappy animation to the limits

I know where you could download it... but I will never say....

lil bitchiness
No illegal download talk. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.