Atum the god-eater vs. doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Atum the god eater evil face

vs.

Doomsday sad

throw down

kgkg
are you kidding

Atum of course

the Darkone
yes I am.

CosmicSurfer
What's Atum going to do to Doomsday if he comes back evolved and immune to his power?

Beyonder
Hahahhahhahahha, he's evolving pass attacks from a being that Hell Lords, Skyfathers, and Elder Gods fear? Again I say, Bwahahahahahaha!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
What's Atum going to do to Doomsday if he comes back evolved and immune to his power? Then we'll know he won this debate and if he can win again won't be of our concern.

Cosmic Cube
What's Atum going to do to Doomsday if he comes back evolved and immune to his power?

Sigh... Doomsday doesn't gain "immunity" he gains resistance. Besides, I think that once you're dead, the fight's over.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Sigh... Doomsday doesn't gain "immunity" he gains resistance. Besides, I think that once you're dead, the fight's over.
and one more thing you after DD dies he will trap his ass how about that.

Colossus-Big C
What's Atum going to do to Doomsday if he comes back evolved and immune to his power? comes back from being consumed by atum?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
comes back from being consumed by atum? DD will need to take a shit someday.

Colossus-Big C
Just wanted to point this out

(Thanks to zopzop for the scans)

A Cosmic Cube was Completely burned out after it was used to destroy a single Elder God.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/marvelteamupannual19824.jpg/

what the hell is doomsday going to do here?

zopzop
Just wanted to point this out

(Thanks to zopzop for the scans)

A Cosmic Cube was Completely burned out after it was used to destroy a single Elder God.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/marvelteamupannual19824.jpg/

what the hell is doomsday going to do here?

Just to point out, it didn't destroy him, just burnt out all it's power backing Dr. Strange's exorcism spell banishing him from Earth.

DD get destroyed here.

celestialdemon
Atum wins this easily. Two totally different leagues here.

guy222
atum

D-Block
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Yep.

h1a8
HP DD wrecks him with relentless speed.

bbrem123
Originally posted by celestialdemon

yup

Cogito
Originally posted by h1a8
HP DD wrecks him with relentless speed.

facepalm2

Harbinger
HP DD wrecks him with relentless speed. 1ytCEuuW2_A

h1a8
Atum is not indestructible nor beyond DD physical force of attack. If DD uses his speed and relentlessness then Atum falls.

zopzop
Atum is not indestructible nor beyond DD physical force of attack. If DD uses his speed and relentlessness then Atum falls.

http://comments16.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/46.gif

Colossus-Big C
(classic) Atum has incredible durability , Thors hardest hammer tosses bounced right off him, he then took a combined blast from Seth,Mephisto,Hela,Pluto and several other death gods completely unphased
thats two skyfather level guys+ Other people

also atum flew to earth at ftl speeds before when gaea called him to fight Set ,he is pretty fast

h1a8
(classic) Atum has incredible durability , Thors hardest hammer tosses bounced right off him, he then took a combined blast from Seth,Mephisto,Hela,Pluto and several other death gods completely unphased
thats two skyfather level guys+ Other people

also atum flew to earth at ftl speeds before when gaea called him to fight Set ,he is pretty fast

First of all, energy blasts don't count here as DD would most likely wouldn't be using them and energy blasts don't equate to physical force. The Thor hammer evidence is the only relevant thing you said. Second, DD not only has the hitting power but the penetration power. Superman is one of the most durable beings in the D.C. universe, yet a claw send from DD went through him like he was made of liquid. I'm pretty sure DD will have a good effect on Atum. It takes more than resisting hammer tosses to be beyond DD's level of physical resistance.

psycho gundam
you could have just copy/pasted that response from another thread. it's nothing new or character specific

Diesldude
DD is just too strong and durable. It wont be as easy as his fight with DS, it will take him 2.5 panels.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Diesldude
DD is just too strong and durable. It wont be as easy as his fight with DS, it will take him 2.5 panels.

Atum is stronger than Doomsday, Atum in his golden form is more powerful than top three Sky-fathers combine: Odin, Vishnu, Zeus. Demogorge is physical Juggernaut unbeatable in this form!

Unless Doomsday knows some magic or has a powerful magical artifact Doomsday gets beaten down.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Atum is stronger than Doomsday, Atum in his golden form is more powerful than top three Sky-fathers combine: Odin, Vishnu, Zeus. Demogorge is physical Juggernaut unbeatable in this form!

Unless Doomsday knows some magic or has a powerful magical artifact Doomsday gets beaten down. 'Stronger' implies physical strength. Atum is not physically stronger than Doomsday. You must prove that Atum is physically stronger than 1 Skyfather and that the Skyfather, who he is stronger than, is stronger than DD.

the Darkone
'Stronger' implies physical strength. Atum is not physically stronger than Doomsday. You must prove that Atum is physically stronger than 1 Skyfather and that the Skyfather, who he is stronger than, is stronger than DD.

Really H1a8 you dont sh** about comics period. Atum is class 100+ and his demogorge form is greater than his original form, he is strong enough to rip off the heads of Set with ease. If doomsday can die from physical confrontation with superman, what is doomsday going to do beside gets sh** stomp. You are not making any sense!

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Really H1a8 you dont sh** about comics period. Atum is class 100+ and his demogorge form is greater than his original form, he is strong enough to rip off the heads of Set with ease. If doomsday can die from physical confrontation with superman, what is doomsday going to do beside gets sh** stomp. You are not making any sense!

DD can't die of physical confrontation with Superman. DD is far far above Superman in physicality. This is HP DD, not DOS DD.

Igniz
So Doomsday is able to beat a being feared by Skyfathers?A being that made the Council Elite assemble a team of Sun and Thunder Gods to subdue Atum/Demogorge?A being who massacred the Elder Gods?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
H1a8, just out of curiosity, who do you think could actually beat Doomsday?

Mindset
Superman.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Mindset
Superman.

I thought his last post said Doomsday was above Superman?

h1a8
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
H1a8, just out of curiosity, who do you think could actually beat Doomsday?

Anyone who can bfr him by teleporting him from a distance, or anyone who can stop time fast enough, or anyone who is far faster than him (flash or zoom), or any abstract who can destroy a universe. Maybe decapitating him with a mystical sword before he can act will work. There are ways, you just have to think outside the box.

Originally posted by Igniz
So Doomsday is able to beat a being feared by Skyfathers?A being that made the Council Elite assemble a team of Sun and Thunder Gods to subdue Atum/Demogorge?A being who massacred the Elder Gods? Who cares about feared? Skyfathers would fear DD too if they couldn't bfr him. HP DD is more durable than a skyfather and has the physical power to seriously hurt one as well.

Mindset
What about eating him?

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
What about eating him? That could work if there is time to pull it off (before HP DD attacks or before he evolves to resist it).

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Anyone who can bfr him by teleporting him from a distance, or anyone who can stop time fast enough, or anyone who is far faster than him (flash or zoom), or any abstract who can destroy a universe. Maybe decapitating him with a mystical sword before he can act will work. There are ways, you just have to think outside the box.

So...you're saying Doomsday can only be beaten by Universe busters? o.0

JakeTheBank
I love this.

HP Doomsday can only be beaten by:
-Time manipulation
-BFR
-Universal busting attacks from abstracts
-Flash/Zoom

laughing

h1a8
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
So...you're saying Doomsday can only be beaten by Universe busters? o.0 time manipulation, speed, bfr, decapitation, etc. Why ignore my posts?

Igniz
Who cares about feared? Skyfathers would fear DD too if they couldn't bfr him. HP DD is more durable than a skyfather and has the physical power to seriously hurt one as well.

Hey zopzop!I hope you don't mind if I use this image to respond to h1a8's comment.

http://comments16.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/46.gif

bbrem123
this thread is amusing...h1a8 ur logic is amazing...i dont know why others even bother to fight it

zopzop
Originally posted by Igniz
Hey zopzop!I hope you don't mind if I use this image to respond to h1a8's comment.

Be my guest. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.