Feel Good, Inc. by Gorillaz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
Has anyone heard this new song? I heard it, and it makes no sense at all. I looked up the lyrics and it still makes no sense.

Wolf Dog
Song of the Year.
But I'm gonna hate it when the mainstream music radio stations and networks have it on non-stop circulation.

Cosmic_Beings
Yeah, that would be very strange, because it literally makes no sense at all. Would people just listen to it because they think it's cool?

WindDancer
Moving to Music Forum....

§pearhead
A friend of mine has recommended this song to me a few times now--haven't bothered to listen to it yet though.

In the future though, make threads concerning music in the music forum.

...and WD beat me to that >.<

Cosmic_Beings

Deathblow
I don't like it. It's nothing on Clint Eastwood, which was dark and instantly catchy. This one just sounds confused, and you can barely hear De La.

Wolf Dog
Again, Song of the Year.

hh?
Originally posted by Deathblow
I don't like it. It's nothing on Clint Eastwood, which was dark and instantly catchy. This one just sounds confused, and you can barely hear De La.

agree^

but its still a great song.

hh?
too bad Pos wasn't in the song.

8-ball
Seriously u guys obviously havent seen the music video watch it and the song will make sense to you. It's about this guy that's having a dream about a utopia kind of place and he can't actually go there because he's stuck in his dream. That's where the name Feel Good Inc becuase he stuck in a place called Feel Good Inc which is supposed to siginfy his dream.

punkkaveman
the song is great and I think the album is great too.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
It's a great song. Very melancholy.

D-Double
Tiiiiight... big grin .... I think it's equal to "Clint Eastwood".

I can't stop listen'n to the new album!!... wacko

StinkFist462
never heard it , dont plan on hearing it cause i dont like Gorillaz. i thought Clint Eastwood was good so i bought the CD and the CD was crap.

Deathblow
Originally posted by hh?
too bad Pos wasn't in the song.

Totally.

I've changed my opinion about this song. I finally cut my losses and *shhhh* downloaded it the other night, and it's grown on me in the manner of a tumor on a brain. It's a great single, very catchy, nice and surreal, and flawlessly produced/performed. It's still not quite Clint Eastwood, but then again, nothing is.

Can't wait to get the album thumb up Dennis Hopper!!!

tabby999
same, i'm hanging out for the cd, i loved their first cd with a passion and now am hoping to be able to do the same thing

Morpheus
raver does any1 know when it comes out? raver

Libertine
I love this song. Its really catchy it makes you wanna dance, and you can hear De la soul in it really good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.