Kidz killin Kidz...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DreamingWarrior
What the heck is up with the crap kids in school are doin these days? Another kid kills folks at his school, is called a "goth", disliked, etc... why dont the school folks and the kids watch more and care a bit more about the kids who are LONERS?? eh? so hard to do? care a bit about a kid who apparently has no F@$#@!@#!~!!! friends??? jeez.

Alpha Centauri
The thing is, it's just another example of parents blaming everyone else.

If I shot up a school then killed myself, I guarantee you people would probably try to blame it on my CD collection. Although my parents and family are much smarter than to do that.

-AC

Ketchuptome
Kidz killin' kidz are called gangs

DreamingWarrior
Yeah, cds or violent movies or games... just another way to get away from being responsible for you and a woman gettin it on and making a new living creature. "Oh, here is tv. watch it , i am going out" that kinda crap is destroying us as a civilization...

mouth
I've given up on this generation
it disgusts me and i'm ashamed to be part of it.. most of the time.. we dont have any values anymore!! people don't know responsibility, and don't have their priorities in order

SlipknoT
Damn straight! smile

Korri
eek!

Mandos
Well, you can't give up on this generation, for you are a part of it. If you could do something to help out society, it would be too bad if you isolated yourself from it.

Demarthl
well lets hope some **** dont try and shoot one of us up no expression

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
What the heck is up with the crap kids in school are doin these days? Another kid kills folks at his school, is called a "goth", disliked, etc... why dont the school folks and the kids watch more and care a bit more about the kids who are LONERS?? eh? so hard to do? care a bit about a kid who apparently has no F@$#@!@#!~!!! friends??? jeez.

I blame the parents who do not pay any attention to kids these days.Some of these kids were not spanked enough too.JMzapping

Lemonade Whiz
Get your kids set straight!

The problems arise because the parents don't know what the hell the kids are doing. Know what can make your kids succeed? watch them and keep track of what they're doing at all times.

Sure.... we can't take care of the inevitable but we can do a pretty damn better job.

Blue Dragon
Kids/teenagers are bad mannered now days! The only reason why I've turned worse is because the stress I get from school. THE TEACHERS ARE USELESS, TEACHERS....DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! mad

I'm 16 & people in my class are always doing something from swearing, bullying, shouting, play fighting, skiving out the room while teacher elsewhere, messing with property, harming equipment & much more! mad

Half the time I wish I was around 40 years ago, people were better behaved & teachers were stricked! Now it's like "Oh, don't swear, language...." blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!

Even yesterday, swear down this is true, someone was swaering like 4 times & she laughed, I REPEAT SHE LAUGHED & THE LANGUAGE WAS FOWL!

When my mum went to school (60's) there weren't bad people, now it's awful! In Malta (when I was 8 I went there on holiday) there is no crime, police more stricked! I'd like to live there.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Kids/teenagers are bad mannered now days! The only reason why I've turned worse is because the stress I get from school. THE TEACHERS ARE USELESS, TEACHERS....DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! mad

I'm 16 & people in my class are always doing something from swearing, bullying, shouting, play fighting, skiving out the room while teacher elsewhere, messing with property, harming equipment & much more! mad

Half the time I wish I was around 40 years ago, people were better behaved & teachers were stricked! Now it's like "Oh, don't swear, language...." blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!

Even yesterday, swear down this is true, someone was swaering like 4 times & she laughed, I REPEAT SHE LAUGHED & THE LANGUAGE WAS FOWL!

When my mum went to school (60's) there weren't bad people, now it's awful! In Malta (when I was 8 I went there on holiday) there is no crime, police more stricked! I'd like to live there. I'm probably one of those peopel your talking about

Ketchuptome
Me to

Blue Dragon
Then you both suck!

Demarthl
your a special child to aren't you no expression

Blue Dragon
Who me?

a1hsauce
i personally dont think its the fault of video games, but thats a different topic. I think its the fault of the parents, they need to have a positive influence in their lives and the first and one of the most constent that needs to a presence in a childs life are the parents.

And Since When Have I Had a Personal Trainer in Kethchupman ??

Ketchuptome
big grin A couple of days ago

a1hsauce
well then, we should work out some sort of agenda for me

Anna85
huh?????????????????????????????????

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by a1hsauce
well then, we should work out some sort of agenda for me

Sure big grin
Monday-20 sit ups
Tuesday-100 sit ups
Wednesday-200 bench press
Thursday-Watch tv then another 150 laps around the block
Friday-Uhhh...Go to parties
Saturday-Sleep
Sunday-All of the above before goin' to church.

Make u strong and bulky big grin

a1hsauce
sick are u tryin to kill me or somethin

Ketchuptome
Nope. Just buff u up 4 summer

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
Nope. Just buff u up 4 summer

flex

Ketchuptome
Exactly...

Anna85
stick out tongue
hi a1!

a1hsauce
how u been anna havent seen u in a while

Ketchuptome
Hello Anna

Ketchuptome
Now back 2 work!!

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i personally dont think its the fault of video games, but thats a different topic. I think its the fault of the parents, they need to have a positive influence in their lives and the first and one of the most constent that needs to a presence in a childs life are the parents.

And Since When Have I Had a Personal Trainer in Kethchupman ??

Parents is an issue, I hate those reality shows like 'Who rules the roost?' with bad bahaved kids in! Seeing it makes me what to puke!rantingrantingranting

In my mum's day everyone was well behaved! If they were my kids I'd hit them, it's disaplin, don't here about China having bad trouble over there do you?

moviejunkie23
kids need good parenting.
period.
i am tired of the baby boomers pointing a finger at us and saying what a terrible generation we are when a high percent of them are single parents, alcoholic and abusive or neglecting in some form or another. Its quite pathetic.

Ketchuptome
big grin

DreamingWarrior
yeah. i mean, look. i went through the same style hazing during high school( 6'2" and only 120 lbs., no southern accent in alabama.) like most of these kids and my life was threatened. i did not resort to killin kids at school. i grew up. i went and talked to my counselor for help, my mom to let her know cause she actually gives A DAMN ABOUT ME, and then i had a conference with the principle and the 10 guys that were bullying me. i told them simply this: i shall not fight or do any violent acts at school. i told them if i ever saw them out of school, i would have no problem slitting their throats and watching them die. it was a recorded conversation too. I say lets leave the violence outside, and leave school with school. (btw, after our conference, never saw treh guys again and they left me alone.)

Blue Dragon
If someone does stuff to me I'm always tempted to hit them but never do, I'm not use to it & isn't that kind of person

DreamingWarrior
i wish folks could just learn to either channel their anger better. even i gotta lotta growing to do.

frodo34x
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The thing is, it's just another example of parents blaming everyone else.

If I shot up a school then killed myself, I guarantee you people would probably try to blame it on my CD collection. Although my parents and family are much smarter than to do that.

-AC With me, My CD collection (especially Rammstein, since that apparently makes you a Nazi), my film collection, my game collection and the fact I play D+D would all be blamed.

DreamingWarrior
yeah,. that eeeeevil D+D. *scoff* bah! show yer kids love, teachers, do your job and do not let kids torture their classmates. everyone needs to start doing their part.

BullitNutz
I never understood why some kids could partake in the same mix of activities I do (music, gaming -- both video and table-top, etc) and have me come out without ever feeling like killing someone, while some go and shoot a bunch of their classmates, or worse. I mean, yes, I know it's a lack of decent parenting, but damn, I never thought so many people would buy their BS about music and gaming...

Coldfire
Exactly! Just becuz you watch or play violent stuff, doesn't mean you're gonna go out and do that stuff in real life...

BullitNutz
Yes, this I know, but why the hell are so many people jumping on the "It's not the horrendous home environment or the abusive/neglectful parents, it's the video games and the music!!1 Honest!!" bandwagon?

It's the "biggest fish in the pond" thing, isn't it?

F*ck, I wish these people would just accept Occam's Razor and be done with it.

Coldfire
Yeah, its exactly the opposite: home life and parents and neglect and abuse etc. are the reasons kids go and shoot their schoolmates and themselves!! If they don't have a nice home and friends, what do they have to live for??

BullitNutz
What do they have to live for?

I'd imagine they could find something to look forward to and hang onto it like a rabid chihuahua on crack.

One day getting out of their parents' home

Finding someone to love

etc;

Arsenal
I try not to be violent in school when kids act stupid. When no one is around I talk to the kid(s) one on one and most of the time they act normal. I think alot of the time they do it for the attention.

BullitNutz
Correction: ALL of the time, they do it for the attention. Even when they want to start a fight, they just want to build a crowd around them so they can see them lob a few punches and generally act like a tool. That's why I administer my asskickings in dark alleyways and stuff. I don't like the attention.

Arsenal
Originally posted by BullitNutz
I don't like the attention.
Me neither.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.