AXE body spray for win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
It's obvious my goal here, I need colonge to go hand in hand with my "attempts" to attract girls.

SnakeEyes
AXE sick

Klogz
I don't know what AXE is, however I like the word Phoenix.

Klogz
Oh, bodyspray. DUH!

shellie
Originally posted by JToTheP
It's obvious my goal here, I need colonge to go hand in hand with my "attempts" to attract girls. I prefer my mans natural scent fresh from the shower and shaved droolio

cologne tends to be over powering sometimes...really be careful how much you were....it can be a major turn off.

justjakk
Try Curve. It is very good.

Tex
Aqua di Gio - Armani droolio

Clovie
you must be kidding..
everygirl likes a different one.

JToTheP
Wow, yet another topic of mine to go down in my "WTF" history. laughing

I intend to try the different colonges/scents I have each day for reaction value each time I work the night shift with the girls, I suppose that's the best option if I want feedback colonge wise.

chelsea17
omg I love AXE...there is a certain scent of AXE, but I can't think of the name of it...But if a guy wears that kind, I resist myself from jumping on him

dave123
Why not just ask the girls which they prefer? stick out tongue Unless it's someone at work you like wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.