Theres something about Jack Sparrow! What is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piratemonkey101
Everything.but thats just me!
Happy Dancedancedancedancedancedancedance Happy Dance

piratebaby
Jack sparrrow is soooo hot, i would say that his pirate thing going on, has a lot to do with his hottness, lol

bordom
okay... there is like a GAZILLION of these on this forum... erm

yohohugs
well............... jack is kinda cute but he isn't the best person in the
world!!! bash sometimes i wish u guys were not so crazzyyy!
2guns droolio

belbel300
why not!!!, theres nothing wrong with being crazy about POTC and LOTR

Ellie91
how can u say that js iz not a spesh person hes onli the hottest pirate hu eva sailed these ye watas

KcLyn
yu seriously have to ask
okay hes a pirate
witch is magore
*sex* right there lol
and its jhonny depp !
omg how could there not be something

*and ellie91 if you cant speak pirate , dont you just said you just said "... who ever sailed these your waters*... thankyou

«§hõnknêss»
Wats with all the Crazy Junior Members that have been popping up and creating 10000000000000483756579574 of new threads?

belbel300
no idea

choosewisely

belbel300
big grin i'm hehe to stay though, well for a whils neway, then i'm off to SPAIN eek!

OrlandoCrazy!
I don't really think Jack Sparrow is hot! I think Will Turner is. I guess jack is ok... but ever since Jack ( Johnny Depp) has done POTCB if you look at him now, he has changed loads!

belbel300
ya, and hes HOT!!

choosewisely
Originally posted by belbel300
big grin i'm hehe to stay though, well for a whils neway, then i'm off to SPAIN eek!
neato

JessieSparrow
mm spain im jealous.

Johnnys nice to look at which always helps and hes a good actor so he makes the character...uh interesting?...?? mm yeah i confused myself.

belbel300
Johnny ds da BEST .

Spains meant to be 47 degrees, I'm gonna fry, but at least I'll come back with a tan big grin

Flying High
or burn... stick out tongue

choosewisely
or cook blink

belbel300
no.................where lots of suncream yes

Mådness
And ice cream stick out tongue

choosewisely
and blink cream...

belbel300
mm, but how will i get it off......... eek!

«§hõnknêss»
*doesn't want 2 know wats going on*

choosewisely
read back.....or dontblink

Bloody^Pirate
He met Will Turner smile
Lucky him...

«§hõnknêss»
HURRAH!!!!!!! eek!

Ypu didn't write....I love WILL TURNER a gazzilion times in this thread shock *does of shock*

belbel300
nooooooooooo, you've already died once!

Bon-Bon
I think the thing about Jack is the hair. Hav any of you seen the blooper reel? 'cos there's a part where his wig falls off & he looks so different & wierd. I used to think it was the eye-shadow, but now I know it's the wig.
PS, if u havnt seen the blooper reel, u dunno wat ur missing!

CaptJackSparr0w
I wish I could be very specific about Jack Sparrow. I don't know what exactly happened to me when I first saw Jack in 2003 but he has changed my life forever.

No, I am not talking about Johnny Depp. I am talking about a FICTIONAL character portrayed by Depp. A pirate. A dirty, sweaty, roughish pirate that sweep me and about a million other ladies off their feet.

I think perhaps it was because I was having difficulties in life that Jack inspired me to take challenges as they come and be true to myself, just as Jack was throughout the movie. He knew the price of gold but he also knew the price of friendship and he is right when he said
"Not all treasure is silver and gold mate"

When I went on the Internet in Dec. of 2003, I thought that no one or hardly anyone would have the same feelings that I had. Well, after I hit the 100,000 site on Jack, I had to set my priorities right.

I tried a few boards and well, there was one I couldn't get away from. It turned out to be the biggest and greatest event of my life.

Our ages range from teens to mature older women. We are a group of professional teachers, nurses, journalists, therapists and one is a popular author! [We are dealing with life's problems from financial struggles, school problems, college worries, even cancer. I do believe God steered us together and we have formed such an alliance that no one can break.

We have traveled near and far to meet. We have traveled to attend film festivals and pirate outings and movie inter-actives. We have come THIS close to meeting Johnny Depp and I do believe we will meet him next year. It's in the heavens!

And it's all because of a pirate named Jack Sparrow. He is our inspiration and it's because of Jack that I am willing to take on new adventures in my life, travel to places that I have never been and dream of things to come!

ace Face 0
...well then...that was errr...highly informative...?

«§hõnknêss»
Too much writting...my head just blew up

Bon-Bon
You can say that again. OK, I think he's cool..... & cute........ & witty, but Jees, I not a fanatic!

Bon-Bon
.................. & smart.......................

Bon-Bon
................ & brave.......................

Bon-Bon
..................... & rouguishly charming.................

Bon-Bon
......... ok, I could go on forever, but I'm not gonna!!!!

choosewisely
double post ok....but this.....congrat ure the new spammer *dies*

Coldfire
Originally posted by choosewisely
double post ok....but this.....congrat ure the new spammer *dies*
laughing out loud

Mønkey
how many lives now choose?

Coldfire
Lol must be quite a few by now stick out tongue

You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest..honestly...

That quote always sticks in my head and is always funny.

Jack Sparrow the character lived life as if it were gonna end any second.

In other words he took everything lightly, which I think maybe we should have a little bit of thatin us...

Anastasia06
Jack Sparrow is ONE SEXY MAN! roll eyes (sarcastic) he has sex appeal. as johnny himself he's also hot. the pirate thing is what makes him look like a real bad-ass sexy man. cool jack is a very funny guy. i love the way he talks in "pirates". i think his humor comes naturally.

choosewisely
nice 1....never heard that b4 clapping

Coldfire
nice 1....never heard that b4 clapping
ya hear something new everyday big grin

^^[leane]
big grin

~*~pinkypie~*~
Originally posted by Anastasia06
Jack Sparrow is ONE SEXY MAN! roll eyes (sarcastic) he has sex appeal. as johnny himself he's also hot. the pirate thing is what makes him look like a real bad-ass sexy man. cool jack is a very funny guy. i love the way he talks in "pirates". i think his humor comes naturally.

I TOTALLY AGREE

dannielledepp
where do i start Jack sparrow........... roll eyes (sarcastic) *goes off in t o a day dream* aside from the fact hes sooooooo SEXY . everythig lol

PsychoFreeak
omg, all this talk of Johnny/Jack is making me love him ALL over again stick out tongue
time for me 2 up-date my Piccy's me thinks wink
be back laaattterrr wink

CARibbEANlifE
haha me too! i watched potc today for the millionth time because of this site haha.

Mådness
You know what it is about Jack Sparrow

....it's because he's Captain Jack Sparrow stick out tongue

I love Jack because he sort of reminds me of me, and I think everyone likes him because at some point or another, they can relate to him. A con-artist, an escape artist, a slap artist...or what title you can give to a guy being slapped all the time *chuckles* It can be physical appearances as well, though when you look at it, women are falling head over heels for a fictional, smelly, alcoholic pirate. Irony, no?
over heels for a fictional, smelly, alcoholic pirate. Ironey, no? laughing out loud

Mišt
Ok, all the 12 year old girls here, please leave.

Thats all of you.

^^[leane]
sry but nobody is 12 here ...ur the 1 whos actin like a child

CARibbEANlifE
i agree leanne
there is no age limit in raving about johnny depp.
he is like 42 or something any ways.

tinkerbell668
people like that annoy me....Captain Sparrow is such a well developed character, and Johnny Depp is sexy and thats the truth...

If ya don't like it, dont respond to it!

haha no hard feelings but tis the truth love!

choosewisely
cool
keira love

Mådness
Originally posted by tinkerbell668
people like that annoy me....Captain Sparrow is such a well developed character, and Johnny Depp is sexy and thats the truth...

If ya don't like it, dont respond to it!
^|_|) I have to say that is one of the most simple, honest answers the world has ever, and will ever, hear

Hehheh....Choose has Keria all to himself... *laughs evilly*

Just a little triva on Jack - Has anyone noticed that no matter how much Jack drinks, he never gets a hangover? blink

PsychoFreeak

Mønkey

Mådness
Hmm...That is a very good theroy yes

Either that, or he already HAS the cure for hangovers shifty

*gives Mist a binky, blanky and a bottle of milk*

Remember, if you act like a baby, you get treated like one too baby

choosewisely
laughing

PsychoFreeak

Mønkey
laughing now pass me some rum! i think im sobreing up!

PsychoFreeak
NEVER! ITS ALL MIIIIINE *eyes light up* drool ruuummmmmm

choosewisely
of course youll share wiv me smile

PsychoFreeak
never! IM the one who ran off on our wedding, remember? stick out tongue MINE MINE MINE!

Mønkey
shifty *starts to hypnotize freeak* you are getting vewy very sleepy when i snap my fingers you shall give me your rum!....

choosewisely

^^[leane]
laughing

PsychoFreeak
*is pretening to be "sleepy"* yes i shall give you all my rum...NOT! *disappears* no expression

Mønkey
*snapps fingers and rum appears in her hand* no expression meh it worked... wait! IT WORKED !! eek! IT WORKED eek! *swigs her bottle of rum*

choosewisely
i cant snap my fingers miffedsad

Mådness
Then try and whistle. Works every time for me whistling *a giant corkscrew comes out of the ground* ...whistling

Mønkey
i cant snap my fingers miffedsad then its MY secret talent shifty *plots evilly*

PsychoFreeak

Mådness
...especially 'cause of the Bird Flu... whistling

*sneezes and turns into a bird* .........bakcaw?

choosewisely
no expression

Mådness
no expression .... whistling

PsychoFreeak

Mønkey
eek! its rodger!!!! the chicken farmer dude!!!! *hair grows back* stick out tongue

choosewisely
lost again no expression

Mådness
eek! A FRIEND!!! big grin I mean....BACKAW!!

choosewisely
no expression

Mådness
no expression

*pecks at Choose's head*

Coldfire
laughing out loud

choosewisely
auouch

PsychoFreeak
lol... *gets a stick and pokes Madne- i mean...Chicken/Bird thingy* BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Mønkey
*gives everyone GIANT bird flu vaccines while the problem is sent back to china* who's next? eek!

«§hõnknêss»
laughing

choosewisely
*silence*

Mådness
*inside a box* ....bakcaw? *tilts head and then begins to peck like crazy at the box's airholes*

PsychoFreeak
Monkey mad You gave her a box WITH air holes!!! Your fired! no expression

Mønkey
no expression i didnt put air holes on that box.... and i thought she was in a plastic bag too.... mad stupid airline!

choosewisely
laughing

PsychoFreeak
oh ok, u have ur job back stick out tongue *goes 2 sue airline* mad

Mønkey
mad I KNOW! have they forgotten that the CUSTOMER is ALWAYS RIGHT! no expression

Mådness
CAW! BAK! BAK! CAW! CAW! *pecks a few more air holes in the cardboard box and then brakes free, tilts head, and walks off into...TOKYO!* shock

choosewisely
can you peck holes in plastic or am i lost again no expression

Katie123
I think his personality just completly fits with his character AND OF CORSE HE"S HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Mønkey
no expression is that the topic?

Mådness
It is? blink

I just realized - We're going to have to be on our best behavoir when PotC2 comes out. That we, we can't get banned for spamming shock

Or maybe we can go invisable and hope nobody notices us no expression

choosewisely
stick out tongue

Mådness
...or maybe we can train ourselves to become ninjas.... shifty

choosewisely
or penguins shifty

Mønkey
teehee

PsychoFreeak
...i watched Madagascar this mornin' no expression hahahahahhaha....hahaha....ha no expression

choosewisely
no expression

Mønkey
Originally posted by PsychoFreeak
...i watched Madagascar this mornin' no expression hahahahahhaha....hahaha....ha no expression no expression........... oooooooooh the penguins no expression

PsychoFreeak
ah this forum is SO dying again no expression

Mønkey
no expression we keeps it alive even if we posts nonsense no expression

choosewisely
Originally posted by PsychoFreeak
ah this forum is SO dying again no expression

shhh ninjasad

Mådness
NINJAS! ninja .... shifty

PsychoFreeak
ninja i am so fukin lost right now

Mådness
What? 'Lost' lost, or just lost lost?

ninja

PsychoFreeak
dunno lol...i actually just Quoted wot the person next to me just sed stick out tongue

Mådness
.... *thinks about it until....* Hey....

What does this have to do with what Choose had said? stick out tongue

Prince Kyra
How can the forum be dying if you guys keep blathering on about Penguins and ninjas?

Honestly monkey's are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cooler...

Anyway.

Jack Sparrow is Jack Sparrow, and he...

i lost my train of thought.

still, you don't need a reason to love Jack Sparrow

Mådness
....we were talking about Jack? Ah, I see. Yes, he is loveable and hugable too, so I guess that gives him bonus points in my book. Plus, he is my lanky...

*looks about*

JACK SPARROW! YOU GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW WITH A COPY OF POTC2 ON DVD FOR EVERYONE HERE BY THE TIME I COUNT TO TEN! ONE! ...TWO....

*later*

NINE!...TEN!....

...oops, what was I thinking?

CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW...

PsychoFreeak
im SO not reading all that, seems how im in maths AGAIN

Mådness
Aww....poor Freeak *pats Freeak's head*

Maybe if you knock your Maths teacher out with a club or an oar... stick out tongue

jarrodsbaby89
theres sothing about jack sparrow.................hmmm...no...theres EVERYTHING about him...hes sexy Happy Dance bunny yes

PsychoFreeak

Clone
>_< he is soooo hott!!! i met him once but in my dreams sad

choosewisely
lol awww sad

Clone
Originally posted by Clone
>_< he is soooo hott!!! i met him once but in my dreams sad

...yes in a dream shifty

choosewisely
scared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.