Collectors!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AragonIsKing
Hey all you collectors! Kinda list some things you've aquired. Oh, and by the way, are any of you collecting the 6" action figures? So far I have 30 of em'.

chucktaylor
I have:

Figures: (Original means that they are the first figures of that character.)

- Legolas (FOTR)(Original)
- Legolas (TTT)(Helm's Deep)
- Frodo (FOTR)(Original)
- Gandalf the Grey (FOTR)(Original)
- Gandalf the White (TTT)(Original)
- Arwen (FOTR)(w/ Asfaloth)
- Aragorn (FOTR)(Original)
- Elrond (FOTR)(Original)
- Gollum (TTT)(Original)
- Merry and Pippin (FOTR)(w/ Goblin)
- Moria Goblin (FOTR)(w/ Merry and Pippin)
- Easterling (TTT)(Original)
- Saruman (FOTR)(Original)
- Ugluk (TTT)(Original)
- Grishnak (TTT)(Original)
- Samwise (ROTK)(w/ orc armor)
- Sauron (ROTK)(Original)
- Ringwraith (FOTR)(Original)
- Twilight Ringwraith (TTT)(Original)
- Aragorn (ROTK)(Black Gate armor)
- Gimli (FOTR)(Original)
- Boromir (FOTR)(w/ Lurtz)
- Lurtz (FOTR)(w/ Boromir)
- Aragorn (ROTK)(Coronation)
- Pippin (ROTK)(Gondor armor)

-TWILIGHT FRODO (TTT)(SPECIAL "THE EYE" BOX)(ORIGINAL)

...I missed people like Faramir, Haradrim and Eowyn though...too bad...

belbel300
I'm obsessed and wanna do all this collecting stuff but my mum and dad all would think I'm wierd so I have to keep my obsessions to myself sad

Elessea
I'm too poor to satisfy my obsessions sad...

I do collect the books yes I ahve like 5 different FOTr, 3 TTT, 4 ROTK, 2 Silmarillion, 3 Hobbit...and a couple others happy

ladygrim
Originally posted by belbel300
I'm obsessed and wanna do all this collecting stuff but my mum and dad all would think I'm wierd so I have to keep my obsessions to myself sad
same ere ... tho i collect the books...lol... i have several editions of them ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

xXLauriëXx
i don't really collect anything confused .. i just read the books a lot, and watch the films.. a lot stick out tongue

Exabyte
I also only collect the books, preferably in different languages droolio
And of course all kinds of secondary literature about Tolkien ... ok those are also books laughing ... go books ... wow im talking nonsense again today dontgetit eek!

ladygrim
laughing out loud..obvoiusly i collect the movies... but my frowns upon me when im spending my money on 'no useful things' lol....shes not to happy when i say lotr is useful

belbel300
lots of movies lots of movies, all extended editions heheheheh.........sorry...........bit hyper.........lots of joosters....yum......

ladygrim
laughing out loud

belbel300
sorry.......i went to see Valient yesterday with my little sis and a few too many joosters

ladygrim
i want to see that sad....

- i also bought this soap because it was called Middle earth turned to rock laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.