Carth vs. Canderous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan33
Who would win in a fight to the death? Swords or blasters, doesnt matter to me. Just whoever you think is better overall. I personally have to go with Canderous because he is battle smart and he does become the new Mandalore.

Darth_Janus
Canderous. Not only is he a Mandalorian and a veteran of the War (even though Carth was a pilot) but he's survived a lot of sticky situations.

One thing I always noticed about Carth, though.... He started off with the Two-Handed Fighting feat.... at level 3. Whether they wanted to break the rules or not, I have no clue. But it's true. He gets a feat a level ahead for free.

SnakeEyes
I am ashamed that you even started this thread. Carth was such a wuss and does not deserve to be matched up with the ultra badass Canderous!

Darth Revan33
lol, there's no doubt in my mind that he would win. i didnt know what everyone else thought, and i was bored.

SnakeEyes
Fair enough... Man, Carth annoys me a lot whenever I play that game.

ArthasKnight
Carth may win, but only because he'd annoy Canderous enough to get him to kill himself. I suppose if Carth lost his voice then Canderous would win quite easily.

Darth Destroyer
Canderous would destroy that candy ass goody too-shoes carth. They aren't even in the same league together!!!

Boris
Originally posted by Darth Destroyer
Canderous would destroy that candy ass goody too-shoes carth. They aren't even in the same league together!!!

Sesse
Well, at the moment he is the strongest one of the Mandalorians, so there isn't much fight in that.

1 hit and down Carth goes...

Julie
Carth...just because:-)

Darth_Glentract
Canderous wins no proble. he beacme Mandalore.

Julie
I guess...but he was reformed mandalore....the kinder gentler...okay still a killer

Nine-Tail Fox
Canderous tears him a new one with a sword after closing in and letting his Mandalorian Armor take the brunt of the blaster damage.

Null ARC Avis
NECROMANCER!!!

Nine-Tail Fox
NECROPHILIAC!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.