Which Star Would You Want to Date?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ancietwisdom
As for me I love Russell Crowe and Orlando Bloom.
Why? Because I think they're handsome and because
they are very adventurous! I love that in a man!!!!!!
I especially love it when they take control!!! big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
sean astin, he may be married but hes still hot

Freddy_vs_Jason
and also, this should be in the CELEBRITY TALK FORUM

BellaButterfly
Adam brody !!!

I am in Love with him!!!!!

He is soooo fine!

OBloommyday
Orlando Bloom of course love love love

RonyLeBeau
Eddie Spears :love

Dregh
Pamela anderson

Veralidaine
Orlando Bloomlove.....(and how many other girls..messed..)
but not jus cuz hes hotbig grin........but he seems a very down to earth person,
his accident that he had a while back nearly left him paralyzedsad..so now he appreciates life more.smile.....

White Lady
it has to be owen wilson...he is so damn sexy and his voice mmmmm

Loopy_UK
Amy lee. She is sooo gorgous and has a beautiful voice love

Krabs55
Scott Foley is really hot...... Chad Michael Murray is also very hot. Johnny Depht too.. hmm whose else ?? So many hot boys !

Vampiree
i would date edward furlong... troubled teens are actually hot... oh and alan rickman...

Korri
Keanu...he is so HOT!

WindDancer
Salma Hayek for me big grin

She is just so beautiful yes

Korri
Keanu is well hot rite! mad

big grin

Crash Overload
Monic Bellucci For obvious reasons.

Korri
eww no way!

nightcrawer89
let me think
my top ten
10 Uma Thurman
9 Lucy Liu
8 Kate Beckinsale
7 Tara Reid
6 Eva Mendes
5 kerstin dunst
4 Salma Hayek
3 Alyson Hannigan
2 Keira Knightley
1 Scarlett Johansson
if i could go out on a date i would have to use my list and down from 10-1 and because i have a different reason for each person on my list.

Kes
David Duchovny. Why?! Well I just "fell in love" with him during The x files. He's hot! Those hazel eyes *sigh*
I would love to have a go at Angie Jolie too big grin

Kes
Oh, forgot the why! stick out tongue Because she is amazing! She's just that type of person that fascinate you (me in this case wink)

The One Himself
Angelina love ...ANGELINA love...angelina love

Maikahyandowen
Elijah Wood

babe182
i wood probly go out wit johnny depp cuz he is not like a big rich famous person he is really nice and he is like wat is so perfetc 4 me and evryting so ya Johnny Depp.

torque-gal
i think that martin henderson is so fine he's in torque, and i think thats him in britneys toxic video at the end am i right? someone tell me

ZoofyTheJinx
Probably Jack Noseworthy. Cause he is really cute. And sounds like a nice guy. Uh and he can sing lol wink

zaphoid
Orlando Bloom for me!!!!!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
yea thats martin henderson in toXxic.. i would date... hmmmmm..... chad michael murray.. he is hott nd soo nicee..i love him... nd if i couldnt have him i would date adam brody.. for the same reasons...

Belladonna
Johnny Depp all the way!!

Too bad he's 26 years older than me.. but meh. I'd still date him in an instant.

nach01
Brad Pitt is REALLY hot... so is johnny depp

yea, Angelina would be cool to try

Juventus
Elijah Wood smile

and that one guy from Harry Potter big grin

ancietwisdom
big grin I would pick Russell Crowe. He is strong and handsome,oh,
very good actor!

White Lady
none.....i dont see no Kiefer sutherland no viggo mortensen and NO owen wilson how can you not have OWEN WILSON/...sobs in a corner

BakaXero
none of the above
reasons
1 not gay
2 not my type
3 not much too choose from is there?

Vampiree
i'd marry Alan Rickman love love love love

White Lady
now theres a guy veree funnee

babeyx
johnny depp all the way xxxxxxxxx

silver_tears
I'd marry Keanu Reeves, if I had to choose from those yes
If not then Pierre Bouvier all the way ! love

Sugar Kane
Er, none of those in the poll, that's for sure! I'd marry Jack Black! big grin

Maikahyandowen
that guy from harry potter? which guy?

.:[Kamikaze]:.
mmmmm.. it has to be the one and only JOHNNY DEPP for me big grin drool hes soo gorgeous, i lovers him! love

*drools,,,,, off into dreamland*

.:[Kamikaze]:.
JONNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!! drool i lovers him love

*drools,,, dreams off...*

caballera
Ugh! Johnny all the way. Coming out in Secret Window soon (trailer at www.budweiser.com/1). Beautiful. Of course, I'm also a fan of Viggo Mortensen. why is he not on the poll?

Inwë Nólatári
OMG!!!!!!! WHERE IS ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!
YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE BILLY BOYD(My 2nd chocie)I DON'T BELIVE THIS!!!!!!! WHAT AN OUTRAGE!!!!!!

Kaleanae
Elijah Woods... Orlando Bloom embarrasment
Bono (but his married) erm

Kaleanae
But from the poll, Johnny Depp eek!

Inwë Nólatári
top 10

1-ORLANDO BLOOM
2-Billy Boyd
3-Andy Rodick
4-Freddie Prince jr.
5-Domanic Monaghan
6-Sean Astin
7-Elijah Wood
8-Daniel Radcliffe
9-Orlando(so good he's on it twice!)
10-Billy(so cute he's on it twice!)

Kaleanae
You have a great list wink

Maikahyandowen
i must say i approve of it.

Juventus
From the poll is Tom Cruise

Off poll is Elijah Wood

snlovergirl
(ignoring poll)
Christian Bale or Hugh Jackman, both taken thosad

OrlandoIsMine
for me it would either be Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp.
Why:
1) Orlando has the same type of intrests as I do. Skydiving, parasailing, cliff jumping (gonna do it in april), bungee jumping, etc.
2) Hes extremely hott
3) I'm just as likely 2 break some part of my body. Someone once told me that i could write a book on all my injuries

now for Johnny:
1) Hott
2) Great actor (oh yea this goes 4 Orli 2 smile )
3) I really wanna c the scissorhands that he wore 4 Edward Scissorhands (if he still has 'em)
4) I'm obsessed

Maikahyandowen
Billy Boyd too

claidisa_felton
i think johnny depp because not only is he mad, crazy hot, he also seems like a really nice person. really thoughtful and stuff. he's also an AMAZING actor. big grin

cheeky munkey
i dont like anyone on that list......
but for me it would have to be orlando bloom..... cuz hes just so cute!! love
if not, i dunno if u will all know him, but Dermot O'leary.... hes a presenter, and he is so cute!! i just wanna give him a big hug... aw presh!!! hehe big grin *sigh* if only love

Maikahyandowen
but Johnny's so old. Daniel Radcliffe, on the other hand...

torque-gal
defianatly orlando bloom he's jaus soo hot, and if i was a guy keira knightly, coz shes really gorgeua, i would love to see keira and orlando get together and spec do another pirates of the carribean movie.

Maikahyandowen
they are.

Xena fan
Okaaaay Bloomie is already taken, so Im going to say Jude Law. love

Korri
Keanu Reeves for obvious reasons

Maikahyandowen
Elijah Wood allll the way.

Isilcal
Johnny Deppcool

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Ashton Kutcher would be my husband

ADam brody would be my lover

Why because they are sexy.

Maikahyandowen
that's reason enough for most anything.

PrincessAsh007
Daniel Radcliffe, Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp for sure!!!
in_love

Maikahyandowen
why does everyone love Johnny Depp?

hobbit_lover
mine would totally be Elijah Wood I love him and why hes soo sweet and cute and those eyes are soooooo yummy eek!

vishal2004
Angelina Jolie
Charlize Theron
Jennifer Connelly
Helen Hunt
All 4 of them

vishal2004
smile big grin

Maikahyandowen
: cheers for Elijah Wood : Happy Dance

gandalf_rocks1
Ooooooh! I would most definitely marry Alan Rickman cause he such a sexy older guy! And the deep velvety voice is another good reason! stick out tongue

MISSME
Never....every ....get married.

No, kids.....no problems.

Single men are always more attractive then someone's mistake!

Single Always!

Happy Dance

Evy_O
Date... Too many to say stick out tongue
Marry, probably no-one cause they might as well be totally unsuitable for that no expression

Xena
Oh my! My hubby better not read this...teehee!

I pick Ethan Hawke any day of the week!!! love

MISSME
Wal-Mart is having a sell on new "Hubbies".

Most "Hubbies" are out of warranty anyhow and they fall apart easily.

slytherinchick
Tom Felton. Cause he is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! And SEXY!!!!!!

babe182
porbly johnny depp or orlando bloom bcuz they seem really down to earth.

ilvorlandobloom
Orlando Bloom! love

JacksBabe777
Someone asked "Why does everyone love Johnny Depp??" I WONDER!!!!!!! everyone gave there reasons and mine are the same. and no one wrote on thei thread for a few days and i'm gonna write now. But for me JOHNNY!!!!!! Even thought he's 27 years older then me embarrasment ha... ha.... Yea so he's hot, Good actor, and really nice.

Devalion
None

mouth
can they be dead?

1.johnny depp
2.2pac
3.bob marley
4.and maybe orlando bloom..

resons.. they pretty much say why themselfs..

*Georgina_A*
1) Orlando Bloom
2) Elijah Wood
3) Johnny Depp

love

dragonpisces272
how did i know that you were gunna pick orlando and johnny?

~*Angel_Wingz*~
orlando , elijah had gorge eyes, erm....ashton kutcher, adam brody, david boreanaz, james marsters, heath ledger....theres a bigger list but i'll just shutup now lol

hobbit_lover
~ELIJAH WOOD~ why because he is so sexy and he seems to have a fun personality i love that!

claidisa_felton
DAVID DESROSIERS!!!!

punkyhermy
george clooney.why?
ask why NOT?!!!!!

claidisa_felton
DAVID DESROSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love love love

johnny.d girl
1.JOHNNY DEPP
2.JOHNNY DEPP
3.JOHNNY DEPP
4.JOHNNY DEPP
5.JOHNNY DEPP.......AND SO ON LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
I AGREE
I AGREE
I AGREE
I AGREE
&
I AGREE

glenn
Hilary Duff because shes just right except i'm a few years older than her.

The D
I would be satisfied if I could just meet Lalaine (Miranda in Lizzie Mcguire), she is very attractive and a talented girl. It would be my dream to go out with her, but that will never happen.

eleveninches
Lindsey Lohan.

Darkseed
Michelle Trachtenberg love i`d marry her definately, even though i`m 7 years older than her, she is lovely though so she is.

I`d date one of The Olsen Twins, Mary-Kate love, or Hillary Duff or Elisha Cuthbert or Ellie Cornell or Shannon Elizabeth or Lindy Booth or Angelina Jolie or Ona Grauer or Eliza Dushku or Jennifer Love Hewitt or Juliette Landau or Jennifer Garner or Kristen Kreuk or Rachel Hunter or Claudia Schiffer or Amanda Detmer or Monica Bellucci or Monica Keena or Elizabeth Hurley or Catherine Zeta Jones or Halle Berry or Saffron Burrows or Charlize Theron or Connie Nielson.

johnny.d girl
errr..........right
i still thinkdrool johnny deppbaby!!!!!!!

Korri
What the f**k? ...

fly_girl130USA
I would probably marry Dom Monaghan in a heartbeat, because we have so much in common. laughing (both love animals, both are "insane", both don't really give a hoot what others think, both are short, both are geeky, both love music, both have a "unique" style, both live in a place where people CANT DRIVE, both of our moms are nurses, he likes American accents, I love British accents...heh....)

I'd love to at least date Dom, Elijah Wood, Billy Boyd, Dan Radcliffe, Josh Groban, even Mel Gibson. wink

xmen fan
well,it would have to be at least one of these,

1:Nathanial Parker
2:Orlando bloom
3:Jhonny depp
4:Hugh Jackman
5big grinanial radcliff
6:Rubert Grint
7:Brendon Fraiser
8:Billy Zane

Nathanial because he's hot,Orlando bloom cuz he knows how to be a pirate!Jhonny depp because he seems like a good man,Hugh Jackman cuz he has that actsent!Danial radcliff cuz he's my age,rubert cuz he has hot red hair,Brendon cuz duh! he has fought a mummy!Billy zane,well,need i say more?

all in all,it would be between Jhonny depp,Orlando,and Billy zane!!!!!

lillyloz
i would marry dominic monahagn or elijah wood ahhhhh big grin big grin big grin big grin wink wink

eleveninches
drool

\/ \/ \/ \/

eleveninches
http://www.redpac.com/legality/lindsey/lohan2.jpg

shellie
vin diesel because he is sooo fine , could he be any sexier ????

Elondra
Brad Pitt without any question. I can't list the reasons it won't fit here.

Linkalicious
None....celebrities are headcases. I stick to normal girls...they are more down to earth

hobbit_lover
I would want to marry ~Eric Bana~ why because he is sooo dreamy,great accent and those muscles *drools*

hurricane_2k3
I can't believe nobody has said her yet. Ali Larter.

She is the best looking celeb there is and its all natural. I would marry her like that *snaps fingers*.

Why? Just look at her that is a good enough reason and also she's really funny and down to earth. She maybe 9 years older than me but there is still a chance.

BloomBabyGirl
orlando bloom was lookin soo good in troy n now im all eyes for him

Jacobsbabygrl
I would totally love to go out wit Jacob Smith (who plays Jake Baker in Cheaper by the Dozen for those who dont kno who he is) b/c he is so0o0o hott!! and hes a sk8er dude that rocks!! and he seems so sweet!

paula 7
Of course Johnny Depp!

DanielsGrL4eva
i would Date/marry Daniel Radcliffe because he is really cute and hot and he is really nice and down- to - earth guy..........I just Love him for who he is ......not that he is rich ....i love him for....HIM !

Princess Re
Orlando...

because:he is the kind of man that would love you to no end...he's sweet..charming...and has a good heart smile see...i love him for all the right resons

matchbox
Famke Janssen because she looks good in leather, and basiclly she looks good in any thing! plus she is a nice actress, and doesnt get her breasts out in every other film she makes: like lots of actresses do to keep their careers going!

Pyrofly
i would marry dominic monahagn or billy boyd love

golden moon
me 2
roll eyes (sarcastic)

JohnneyDsGir14l
TOTALLY JOHNNEY DEPP.
No ?s about it man. He is CUTE and HOT

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Babe how would you date someone if you cant even spell their name right? Its JOHNNY DEPP. lmao..omg.

For Me its Orlando Bloom, because he's beautiful, and charming, and an actor, and everything I would want.

Kella
i would probably have to say Dominic Monaghan. He and I share the same sense of humor and the same devotion and love for our causes and beliefs. He's a fun guy to be around and he's always good to his fans. he appreciates people and keeps his friends as close as family just like I do. He knows what's important in his life and he works hard to keep those things. He has a great sense of humor and loves to make people laugh. He in not too selfish of a person and he knows what he likes and doesn't let anyone change his mind.
He is fairly down to earth...(being down to earth all the time isn't so grand....fantasy is sometimes more funstick out tongue ) and we share so many things in common. I would love to marry him, but not until I had known him long enough to be certain that we could stand each other after long periods of time and because his schedule has him all over the world all the time. That puts strain on anyone. There would be alot to decide if the chance ever came, but he is the guy that I respect the most and would love to be around the most. And I would someday if I had the chance prefer to marry... big grin

but also...the dating part would be so much fun too...that's the best time with someone. You are learing about each other and there is all that sexual tension if you like each other. Its the BEST! I woudl love to go through that with Dom. Oh yeah...it would be so much fun....big grin

XxXDomLoverXxX
I would also marry Dominic Monaghan...because we share alot in common... from love of Nature, music, the environment etc etc.
He has a great sense of humour and i love that in a man...to me he is everything i'm looking for in a man. inlove

Kella
Right on DL!!! WE know there's more to a man or a woman in some cases than hotness...stick out tongue

Pyrofly
i agree with that...its not all about looks

Kella
Yup yup...name some real reasons you would want to marry some of the peeps you named....

Princess Re
hmm

Resons i love orlando:he is kind,cool,we share alot in common,sweet,he is romantic,he will love you to no end (if you actually have a chance with him), what more could you want?

IDreamOfJPA
Who: John Patrick Amedori. Why: Because he and I have alot in common, he is a very interesting person, he's a wonderful actor, he's s0o0o0o0o adorable, and he plays guitar! hehe!!

PrefectRonnykin
no one on the poll erm

annu
David Desrosiers.. angel He's the best!! He's funny, talented, cute, .. love

rock

america's glory
Halle Berry if it wasnt 4 the damn no gay mariages thing

eleveninches
Dakota Fanning

Piratemonkey101
Johnny,johnny,johnny.........

Do i have to say anything more?

I want Johnny!!! crybaby

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
DAVID,DAVID,DAVID..........

Do I have to say anything more?

I want David!!! wink

sorry..anyways ya I would wanna date my one and only David Desrosiers!! I love love

AragonIsKing
Pam Andreson

Morning_Glory
Liam Gallagher

KillTheLight
Joaquin drown in your own drool hot Phoenix ..drooly

Morning_Glory
nice name

KillTheLight
yes..it's cause it suits him in every possible way...

KillTheLight
(I'm answering this question on behalf of cF..cry..)..she would like to date colin farrell her little irish hunkyes

Morning_Glory
are you sure she doesnt want to date Joaquin or Keanu Reeves, or Viggo???

KillTheLight
Well I only chose one guy for her on her behalf.. i know she likes them too..but she's like Colin a little more extra...happy

Morning_Glory
just for cF ....

colin is waiting for his date with you... first though... he would like you to come back and tell MG and KTL that you are ok...then you can go on your little date

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/AginOrange/colin2.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/AginOrange/colin.jpg

KillTheLight
come back cF before Freek snaggs him...erm

RoCaWaYsMoStEnV
IF I was the one to win this date I would be soooooo happy. Jesse McCartney is my favorite artist I listen to his music religiously. I watch SummerLand just to see his face, I think his is a wonderful actor/singer. This would be a dream come true for a southern girl from Salisbury North Carolina, I admire someone so young and talented and would love to one day make a song with him. Just to be in the presents of someone who inspires me to make great music would be and unforgettable experience.

BOPRecruit 16
i would have loved to date duff mckagan back during his guns n' roses days or rob lowe when he was my age! love big grin

LuVaNgElMuSiC
I Love to date the drummer Kevin Clark from schoolf Roc, he seems really funnii and down to earth and I luv The drums!!!

Depp Hottie
Well i would be saying the obvisos. Johnny Depp

.Dance_Inside.
Josh Groban.
he could possibly be on the funniest guys I've seen.
I'm seeing him in concert in February.
plus, he's quite the looker!
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j315/dumbdumbidiot77/wallpaper_05.jpg

BobbyD
Of those choices given, and seeing that I'm a heterosexual male, I'd go with Jennier Connelley....as someone I'd want to date. There are other I'd want to bag first. But, as far as being in a relationship with someone, she seems pretty intelligent, genuine and nice, and is definitely very attractive, of course. I did say seem though.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings, Of all the stars given I'd say Angelina Jolie. Personally, I'd love to date Uma Thurman. If she were not married I'd date Kate Beckinsale. I'd definitely date Jessica Biel.

The Wishmaster
Good to see that no one voted Tom Cruise...

systemshock2
Bryce Dallas Howard for me. Redheads drive me crazy, and of all of them she is the most beautiful.

jenlovetv
Somebody from television, movies or maybe even a singer. I know these people are usually different from what they appear on the screen or in media, but still I always wanted to go out on the date with the likes of Bruce Willis, etc. There are a few guys I would love to go out with from the soaps that I watch on CBS.

So would you go out on a date with celebrity? If yes, who?

Barker
I'd have secks with Adriana Lima on our date.

InnerRise
I'd go out with one....but not because they're a celebrity. (Halle Berry, Kevin Pereira, Utada Hikaru)

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>