Women Unite Against Men (WUAM)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Come on Ladies! Let's unite against those evil scum that think they are superior to us!

vaya_the_elf
sounds good to me .. lol

sniper
i never said i was superior...

infact, quite the opposite...
i practically worship women

vaya_the_elf
Well I'm in the kind of mood where men are on my bad side right now...

don't ask

sniper
...erm
...*hug*
?

vaya_the_elf
thanks

I have to go bed now. I'm not always in a bad mood with men. Just lately.

but really its only two guys right now that are bothering me.

sniper
and i'm not one of them...?

Myth
You men are 'all' alike Sniper. You are just trying to get some. Come on girls, DOWN WITH MAN!

sniper
... i can get it when i want... she wants it as much as, if not more than, i do

... i require nothing similar of them

Myth
That's because you men brainwash women. The only reason she thinks she wants it as much is because in the past you men as a whole have pressed pressure on her to put out.

sniper
...well, if so, then she's the only one like that, i use noone else

heh, she likes being used

MC Mike
Myth, I'd like to point something out for you:

Gender Male

Tex
The Tex and his almost girls fabulous gay entourage stand with you gorgeous dolls in standing up to those chauvinistic schlongs! cowboywhippolicecaptainzorrodiva

lil bitchiness
love Im Tex's biggest fan!

love TEX love

Myth
Originally posted by MC Mike
Myth, I'd like to point something out for you:

Gender Male

Damn, my evil plot is spoiled. I was going to gather all the girls together for one giant orgy with me. It was working so well.

sniper
not really...

Tex

Myth
Originally posted by sniper
not really...

You didn't catch on. MC, us men are suppose to work together. How come you backstabbed your own kind by giving away my position?

sniper
i did no such thing
that was MC mike

lil bitchiness

Myth
Originally posted by sniper
i did no such thing
that was MC mike

I'm saying that you didn't seem to be catching on and MC Mike backstabbed me.

sniper
well, i did nothing to ruin the plan, more, i would have merely been in position to join in with a portion of the ladies

Tex
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Thats too much effort for me to be putting into writing, even for you, sugababe! flirt2

Too much effort!?! schmoll

The audacity! mad

Did they stop building the ancient pyramids because they were "too much effort"? schmoll

Did Alexander Fleming abandon his quest for penicillin because it was "too much effort"? schmoll

I dun think so babe! diva

Now you better address me properly hence forth and honor the ultra fabulousness greatness that is.... The Tex! *Ultra pouty Cleopatra sexy eye b!tch pose* eyes

GCG
DIP ME IN HONEY AND FEED ME TO THE REVENGE HUNGRY WOMEN ! !

Tex
You need to post a pic of yourself before you qualify for any sexy torturous death romps! smoke

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Tex
Too much effort!?! schmoll

The audacity! mad

Did they stop building the ancient pyramids because they were "too much effort"? schmoll

Did Alexander Fleming abandon his quest for penicillin because it was "too much effort"? schmoll

I dun think so babe! diva

Now you better address me properly hence forth and honor the ultra fabulousness greatness that is.... The Tex! *Ultra pouty Cleopatra sexy eye b!tch pose* eyes

Oh, girl, you got you nickers in a twist. Are those the stress wrinkles, I see around your eyes?

eyes

Tex
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oh, girl, you got you nickers in a twist. Are those the stress wrinkles, I see around your eyes?

eyes

Ugh! Talk to the hand! *Cant find "talk to the hand" smilie..how embarassing* embarrasment

These are souvenirs from moi's raunchy midnight drug induced bang romps! smoke

Jealous? winkiss

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Tex
Ugh! Talk to the hand! *Cant find "talk to the hand" smilie..how embarassing* embarrasment

These are souvenirs from moi's raunchy midnight drug induced bang romps! smoke

Jealous? winkiss

Me?! Jealous!

AS IF! Im too fabulous to be jealous.

Losers who don't have it, are jealous!lflirt

Demarthl
you mean me? huh

justjakk
dont make yourself a target dem, they will exploit it. haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.