CSI:Dark Motives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
Does any one else have this game? I got it yesterday and it is soooooooooo much harder than the first one. I beat the first one in one day and im only on the second case in the 2ed

sith_darth_jay
there's a CSI game blink

Elektra_lover
Yeah and i got to the third case

crazyperson
HI,
I have recently bought CSI - Dark Motives and I am stuck on case 1. I have already printed out a walkthrough and done everything it says.
I have matched Leslies fingerprints with the komawa but cant get the computer to ask leslie about sabotaging the bike. It is really annoying me. Also does anyone know if there is signifigance with teh beta tape.

I would appreciate it if someone could help me finish this case

Elektra_lover
I got stuvk, then went to game winners. I got stuck on EVERY case

crazyperson
game winners, where would i find that

JKozzy
Try www.gamefaqs.com and search there. I always wanted to get this game; does anyone recommend it?

crazyperson
thanks for the suggestion, big grin , i have a feeling i might have already gone to taht site but will give it a try smile

crazyperson
i think if i am haveing trouble on the first case id hate to think how bad ill go on the other cases. Have you finished all tehg cases now electra_lover?

Elektra_lover
yeah I've finshed them a while ago so I forgot them sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.