Hogwarts Castle Contest (can you draw hogwarts)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

biggesthpfan
the point of the contest is to draw a floor plan about hogwarts and
e-mail it to me at smile
smile the best floor plan will be chossen to win all you have to do is give me your e-mail address the winner will get an unlimited information on harry potter which will be reasearched by me.

rules
-It Dosn't have to be compleatly accurate
-you may exchange infomation
-you may add rooms but all the nessary rooms must be there
-draw all 8 floors
-don't steal other floor plans off the internet

you may also be accepted in the contest if you draw a picture of hogwarts including the grounds.

so e-mail your picture or floor plan to me before april 23,2005
any qestions e-mail them to me or post them if you e-mail me please write HPC on the subject so i can sort it all good luck.

RoguePw25
Please don't give out your e-mail address in the threads. You can do so with friends through PM's and such.

I'm going to check on this thread, and if it's okay, I'll re-open it.

Phoenix
I'm re-opening the thread because I think it's a good idea, but in future, can posters please remember to ask permission before opening competition threads or RP threads? People can post entries in this thread.

And Rogue is right - don't publish personal information on the internet, it's not safe.

biggesthpfan
you must sign up by april 9th
all you have to do to sign up is to enter this page and say

i (nickname) sign up for this contest.........easy!

this is just so i can sort things out and whos in who wins prize etc.

biggesthpfan
since no one signed up yet the contest ends july 16 2005

tigress
wow but i dont have a scanner

~Air Angel~
Did anyone enter this?

tigress
no idea lol

impatientinky
Originally posted by biggesthpfan
since no one signed up yet the contest ends july 16 2005

don't think so, A.A.

biggesthpfan
NO one anwered this because i didn't give them much time to sign up but if you don't have a scanner tell me when you have it ready and i'll figure out a way to get it to me okay

biggesthpfan
and if you have any friends tell them about this forum i' guess a lot of people can't find this forum cause there 1000s of them so tell people the forum exist and maybe i'll get more guest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.