whats your favorite part in potc ? replay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yohohugs
well....... the whole movie was my favorite part me and my friend seen
it like 50 times ! tv_happy And it keeps getting better everytime
hysterical so... well.... my favorite favorite part is when jack sails
into the town on that small boat and it's sinking ha ha lol it's funny! goof i also like when jack is drunk and him and elizabeth sing yoho! pirate2 and well i think i'll stop or i'll talk about the whole movie embarrasment

belbel300
parsnip........partner......... PARLE!!! thats the one!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud happy pirate that rocks that bit rock

belbel300
and ...but where's the rum gone?????

DarthLazious
Too many favorite parts but I loved it when Jack gets slaped by a girl and says I dont think I deserved that and then another girl slaps him and he then replys with I think I deserved that.

^^[leane]
i like when elizabeth says " so thats the secret of the great adventure of jack sparrow " or somthin like that ... i luv the way she says it

choosewisely
i like the part that starts with lil lizz singing and ends with lizz and ends with the line : now bring me that horizon......yes

^^[leane]
or i also like wen will says " tis is either madness or intelligence " or somthin like that

~*~pinkypie~*~
i like all of it!

choosewisely
ello! eek!

^^[leane]
Originally posted by ~*~pinkypie~*~
i like all of it!

me 2 ... it would be 2 long if i quote all of it .... stick out tongue

~*~pinkypie~*~
ello!

choosewisely
Originally posted by ^^
me 2 ... it would be 2 long if i quote all of it .... stick out tongue

i did eek!

i like the part that starts with lil lizz singing and ends with the line : now bring me that horizon......

~*~pinkypie~*~
eek! yblink

^^[leane]
eek! eek!

choosewisely
blink

~*~pinkypie~*~
blah!

choosewisely
?

~*~pinkypie~*~
randomage

«§hõnknêss»
This thread is dieing already

KillTheLight
rock

DarthLazious
SO who do you like better Johnny or Orlando?

choosewisely
jhonny DOH

shewolf34
The best part of the movie is where Jack and Will are fighting for the first time.....well there only fight with each other really I think that is the best part.

«§hõnknêss»
The best part is every part with the monkey drool I LOVE dat monkey stick out tongue

^^[leane]
Originally posted by choosewisely
jhonny DOH of course johnny doh

^^[leane]

choosewisely
I did erm

laughing

^^[leane]
laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.