(((love,carrer,family,money,time))))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smilenshark
here is the choices..... LOVE...CARRER....FAMILY....MONEY... AND TIME....which do you think is the first priority you should prioritize in your life especially those single ppl like me thats in a relationship. coz i bet no one can balance this things in reality does anyone out there? ...gooday all!

Clovie
what do you mean by 'time' ?

Corran
Family is the highest priority.

ChickinMeat
im not sure, but i know career comes before money, because to get good money you would need a career right?

time would be a good thing to prioritise, id say time is very important

finti
family

IceWithin
time.. with time u can have all of those duh stick out tongue

Corran
But time without those things would be lonely and long.

finti
indeed

Corran
Hey Finit, how are you, Mon and Live?

Storm
Love.

IceWithin
Originally posted by Corran
But time without those things would be lonely and long.

right but if u have time... u can get love and a family

Corran
You can't easily 'get' love and a family, some people go through their whole lives never finding love.

Mystifier
Career and money are important yes, but not the most important things in life.. Time and family are too, I guess, but I'd say love overall.

lil bitchiness
Right now at this point in my life, in this order -

CARRER
LOVE
MONEY
FAMILY
TIME

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Corran
Family is the highest priority.

I argee it should always be the number one choice.JM smile

finti
great Ive just been degraded as a boss in the house. Live is now in control of most of the things going on......oh and red bastards are closing in on you toffee men now eek!

Corran
I thought that Live was the boss as soon as she could say 'I want....'

It's not looking good for 4th place now.

misha
i say love. by far.
money means nothing to me.
so i guess career doesnt mean too much either. i just want to do something i like, not for the money.

debbiejo
Originally posted by smilenshark
here is the choices..... LOVE...CARRER....FAMILY....MONEY... AND TIME....which do you think is the first priority you should prioritize in your life especially those single ppl like me thats in a relationship. coz i bet no one can balance this things in reality does anyone out there? ...gooday all!

Family first and then love thought it should be apart of the family. Though maybe love could be first, because if you love that would include your family. money and career is last in my opinion..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.