COmic book versus forum battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
WHo would win???

long pig
prepare to be flamed my friend.
not by me, i think its midly amusing, but The Flash is gonna come in here saying "im telling"

OH and WHY THE **** AM I NOT IN THERE?

MatchesMalone
Elevininches, you don't have your boy, MatchesMalone, in there?

Swanky-Tuna
Uhh... didn't Paola say who ever made another thread like this would get banned for 3 days?

long pig
mhm paola did, can we somehow help the guy?
So he wont be in trouble?

Swanky-Tuna
Not really. Rules are rules though. Let's just be greatful that they're not as strict as they are at Newgrounds. There we would get banned for posting in the ban-ees thread. But rightfully so, the average posters at Newgrounds are idiots.

FrothByte
never kicks ass

eleveninches
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Uhh... didn't Paola say who ever made another thread like this would get banned for 3 days?

I didnt see that.

Whoops. embarrasment sad

LordFear
Who cares about this anyway????
Why vote on stupid shit like this?

demigawd
Yeah, especially since i'm on in it...

Linkalicious
wahhhhhhhhhh i'm not on the list crybaby

shut it cry babies. If you don't like the thread then don't bother posting.

If you want to complain about something...complain about the fact that the person on that list who's winning (with 3 votes) just so happens to post in this forum the least.

BENITO
Mainstream (my Bud)

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
mhm paola did, can we somehow help the guy?
So he wont be in trouble?

he never put me on the list, so i'm not helping him........ maybe u should "pull a Flash" and tell........... lol

jk...... about actually telling............ not the Flash part

i voted for Asian Hulk cos he da man

The Flash
Asian Hulk cause he's Flip. And WTF is this "Flash" shit. I only tell the thread starter if it's in the wrong forum. Maybe I should tell on you ass clowns for making lies about me. Bitches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.