MJ Invincable!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barand1
Lets keep this topic Michael Jackson music ONLY!!

What is your best Michael Jackson album or song?

Mine is Dangerous and i have many songs of MJ i like!

Thanks

loserib
he is an all right musicain just a bad person

Deathblow
If I had to pick one it would be Don't Stop Till You Get Enough, but I have a few favorites.

Still it's hard to believe such a psycho could be behind probably the best pop music ever, I mean why oh why did he 'change' his skin color? He was a cool, good looking guy when he was still black, now he looks like a friggin worm-eaten corpse. That molests young boys.

loserib
talent says nothing for personality

alic88
please like the person who started this thread said, keep it to music

his music is awesome, definately one of the most influential artists. i love all his songs, if i had to choose one i would choose morphine.i love all his songs i sure do
and for best album my favorite is invincible, because it is an under-rated album.

Afro Cheese
I think he turned himself white cause of some disease.. that's what I heard.

Anyway I used to hate his music cause my cousin used to play it all the time and me and my cousin would argue alot so since he like MJ I hated him.. but then a few months ago I got thriller on vinyl from this hippie guy for a dollar... it has really catchy songs on it. Billy Jean is probably my favorite.. I don't really know much of his work.

punkkaveman
I like 90% of micheal's music.

Anoushka
i love 'em all love

room #99
his music is great. She said i was the one!!

Alpha Centauri
Some people are such f*cking idiots.

"Bad Person". How the Hell do you know?

I wouldn't go calling him a freak who molests kids either. Coz he might not have and all that.

On topic: Thriller.

-AC

barand1
yeah i agree. how would you like to be called freak etc when the people calling you it don't even know you? Its like getting bullied at school but worst.

i like Invincable album also it has some catchy tunes on there. it's a she MJ didn't release more songs off it.

i feel sorry for MJ because his a man with so much talent and to see him being pushed to the ground and treated like s**t by the press etc makes me angry.

i believe he is a nice person you is giving and loving and 100% INNOCENT!!

loserib
aparently none of you follow the trial since this last week two bomb shells were droped

btw i get called a freak all the time it does not bother me when you live and look like a freak it should be expected but he has made alot of music that did infliunce alot of music today

moonwalker741
Thriller is great

D-Double
Thriller!! eek!

Favorite song is either Off the Wall, Billie Jean, or TLC.... Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.