I'm sad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ignite
cry.......

something bad happened and im just sooooooo sad....

ashtonsNO1fan
aaarrr! dont worry i'm herehug or if ur not up to talkin drunk we cud drown our sorrows together

Ignite
im up to talking..but i really like the idea of drowin our sorrows!!..it always helps

shellie
Originally posted by Ignite
cry.......

something bad happened and im just sooooooo sad.... hug

ashtonsNO1fan
wat'll it be then coke! when i said drink, who said i meant alcohol lol?

Ignite
lol, well ill drink n e think..im actually kinda thirsty....u want sum chocolate with that coke?

big grin thanx shellie

ashtonsNO1fan
yeh go on then i'm neva gonna diet anyway its not as if its life threatnin, i'm not even overweight ive always been underweight i think if it hadda worked when i tried makin myself puke id be bulemic now but i aint. anyway want a slice of lemon in that coke? smile

Ignite
hmmm lemon....i think i will...i was a fat kid aye..lol...honestly i was..and when i turned 16 i just kinda went...the hell with this!! and there isnt a day that i dont exercise...its harder to be thin knowing u were fat than to be fat i think...

ashtonsNO1fan
well i was a skinny rake, i was that skinny everyone bullied me for it so i bullied them sayin at least im skinny and youre not but as soon as i turned 13 i went boom i'm happy with my bum i'm not one of those people who say "does my bum look big in this" but ive got a podgy bellie. and in yr nine i was as flat as a pancake (chest wise) and this guy called wooley took the mick and gave me the most painful nipple cripplers and then boom like that i had **** and i couldnt fit my bras. but its annoying how they make school jumpers so big, i had to get a 9yr old one (dont ask why they did one 4 a 9yrold in secondary school i dont no either) and it was still massive on me and they thought i was flat chested, i'm happy with my breasts they aint miniscule or mountains laughing

Ignite
lol!!...well i'm glad i lost weight when i was 16..thats when the boys took notice heh...but im fit now ..but the thing that annoys me is i have huge as ****!!! honestly its not right aye!!...ouch..nipple cripples!! thats gotta hurt aye...hopefully i'll neva eva have one done to me...

ashtonsNO1fan
it kills, and imagine the pain when u've got sensitive **** to take care of (it hurts jus thinkin bout it)

Corran
So why so sad Ignite?

Ignite
it does just hurt thinking about it....man....i cant stand the thought!

IceWithin
hey ignite eat

ashtonsNO1fan
at least u neva had one i may hav been flat but it still hurts!

Ignite
i dont know y ppl actually do that to others!!

Hey icewithin...what r u eating??

ashtonsNO1fan
happy unbirthday ignite heres a pressie (it mite cheer u up)flowers

IceWithin
Originally posted by Ignite
i dont know y ppl actually do that to others!!

Hey icewithin...what r u eating??
cookies! eek!

Ignite
aww its cute!! thanx!!..

but im sorry to inform u that nothink can cheer me up...

ashtonsNO1fan
not even a big fat snog from the man himself Pyro! (and maybe if ur lucky u'll get sumit else of him and im not talkin phone numbers)

Ignite
lol...a big fat snog from pyro and some action between the sheets on another day wuld work...but not today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.