Jolee Bindo vs Juhani

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArthasKnight
You know the drill.

Darth_Janus
My vote is for Juhani for a few reasons...

-Force stealth

-Force jump

-Overall better fighter/support character than Bastila or Bindo in game.

- Bindo was pretty damn weak for being an old Jedi.

SnakeEyes
I say Jolee would pull through. Neither of them really impressed me but Jolee seemed to have this thing about him. Like he is more powerful than he reveals and so on.

ArthasKnight
Jolee's got major Force suppoer on his side, being a Consular and all, and could incapacitate Juhani quite easily.

Darth Revan33
Jolee could kill juhani without her ever even getting close. Besides, I think Jolee is smarter at combat than Juhani.

Darth_Glentract
Jolee was older and had more experinced in the force. He also fought the predators of Kyshaak(I know I spelled it wrong) for many years.

ArthasKnight
*Kashyyyk

Darth Mantis
Jolee Bindo, he has much experience in battle from all those years on Kashyyyk; while Juhani blinded by the dark side and lack experience in combat proves that she is of a lesser calibar than Bindo. So the senile old man get's my vote.

Fishy
Jolee. He's more powerful has a better command of the force and more experience...

Not to mention Jolee could make Juhani so mad that she couldn't even put up a real fight anymore, we all know how fragile Juhani's loyalty to the light side really was. I still don't get why she wouldn't join Revan on the temple of ancients, but for the rest it doesn't sound like her knowledge of the Jedi code is all that high, and she gets pissed of easily. Not something a fighter wants to do in a fight where you are evenly matched

Board Walker
Jolee's force advantage is highly questionable in this match up, in fact I would say that in a one versus one straight up fight that the Juhani is the superior when it comes to force combat abilities.

carthage
Even Piell wins

NewGuy01
Jolee, it's not really even close.

realslimshady25
Why are you guys responding to old threads?

carthage
Don't question us PT

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Jolee, it's not really even close.
Not really. Jolee had trouble against those animals on Kashyyk despite having experience against them.
Meanwhile, Juhani Force-stunned Revan's companions and held her own against Darth Bandon.
This is not mentioning her Force Cloak and being able to taint the ancient grove with the Dark Side.
While, I do agree Jolee is a notable superior based on defeating Nayama, it is not a slaughter like you suggest.
(This is coming from the largest Juhani hater in history, who replayed her death 7 times to satisfy their anger.)

realslimshady25
Jolee is the joker of the jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.