Who are the top three coolest heros/villains?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Okay.
I'm trying to find out who(in your opinion) are the top 3 coolest heros/villains in either DC, Marvel, or any other American comic universe.

I'll get the ball rolling.

jplatinum
Heros:
1. I like batman. He is peak human, he is cool, and he has a temper and won't hesitate to jack a bad guy up and threaten them.

2. Gladiator. He is like silver-age superman. He got cool entrances, and he can rip apart stars.

3. Wolverine. The guy is bada##. He don't take lip from nobody and he is hardcore. He is like the guy who will walk up to you and smack you in front of your mama then dare you to do something. He is raw, man.

Villains:
1. Juggernaut. Cain is like boss. He does what he wants whenever he whats. He just stands there unflinching when he gets hit by trucks and stuff.

2. Amazo. He can copy any power. He is so cool cause he is always composed and laidback even when he is fighting. He is a powerhouse that doesn't have to demand respect,yet, commands fear.

3. Ivulnerable man(the brain trust). The guy frim batman beyond who is completely invulnerable through willing it with his mind.
He fell from a 200 ft building headfirst, slammaed into the ground causing a giant crater and shockwave, and then just got up and walked away. That is hardcore, man, for sho'.

DigiMark007
Probably not the right forum...but I'm not exactly sure how it works, so I'm not one to talk.

But nice idea...here's mine...

1. The Tick - His catch phrase is "Spooooooon!" He has toppled ninja effigies and destroyed theme parks. He has a slightly overweight, completely in-over-his-head sidekick. He is hilarious beyond rational reason. All in all, he rules!
2. Nightcrawler - In any X-Men video game I've ever played, he's been my favorite (and that's at least 3 or 4 games). I like his character anyway, but the video gaming goodness puts him over the top.
3. The Doctor - My new favorite powerhouse, the Doctor is from the Authority and has way too many powers. But he wears dorky ski-goggle-looking things, used to be married to a super model, and he just helped me beat Thanos in the Thanos vs. You thread that demigawd started on this forum so he's my new best friend.
(would've included Spider-Man but it's too obvious)

Villians
1. Juggernaut - like you said...
2. Black Adam - Captain Marvel (DC) only much darker.
3. Venom - If he's the villian in the next Spider-Man movie, I'll crap myself. And he can lick his own belly button....that has to count for something

-DM

LordFear
Good guys:

Batman
IronMan
Hulk

Bad guys:
Thanos
Dr Doom
Lobo

Paola
has been done a thousand times.

search for a thread like this at comic section.

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.