Odin in Asgardian Destroyer armor being powered by every citizen in Asgard vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Who will crush who??? laughing evil face

kgkg
i put odin above sentry rite now.

But i will have to see , what can sentry do in the future he is joining the Avengers. my guess is his power will be lower to that of Silver Silver(which is still high for an Avenger)

DigiMark007
Sentry below Surfer? Or Odin (not as much of a stretch, but still)?

Sentry's wicked powerful. I might side with the Destroyer in this one, but it would be a good fight.

-DM

P.S. And Sentry should never be with the new Avengers....if they stuck with his initial power level, he'd be a one man team.

Sentry
Sentry is powerful, but Destroyer is wicked powerful and if Bendis downgrades his powers, no way Sentry would stand a chance. If it was normal Sentry, it would be a good fight. I'm not gonna comment who wins though. Too much variables.

PS. The plot with the New Avengers is interesting. I'm hearing from my sources the person that Electro carried out of that floating jail, is probably the Void. Without Sentry, No one on earth stands a chance against him. Hmmm... I'm wondering if the Void could take the surfer? I'll start a thread.

Linkalicious
So THAT is who he took out of The Raft. I was wondering about that. All in all it's a pretty interesting start to an alleged 500 comic series.

I think you'll find the New Avengers pitted up against beings who pretty much take out or trap Sentry a lot, meaning the rest of the team will have to work together to free him.

Either that or Sentry will leave the comic a lot to do his own solo gig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.