The Thing vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
haiiiii guys smile .... who will win this one......?

2 great competitors of the Hulk in the past..

thing, with so much fighting experience against the Abomination... who surely is the more powerful of the two.... but dont underestimate the thing... who.. in my opinion.. more than once gave hulk a very good fight

who will win ?

by the way.... do you know, if they have met in an issue ?

Zahit
I'll have to put my money on that punk-ass Thing. His skills, experience,
and determination will prevail. Abomination is stronger, but not by
a whole lot. His strength doesn't increase with rage. If Thing can
fight Hulk like he does, I think he can take Abomy down.
We at Yancy Street here still think he's a punk however.....

jinzin
I have to agree with zahit for once. Things a crafty mofo, and if he's really threatened by the situation, he isn't above cheating to get the job done. (kinda feel sorry for abomination)

Zahit
the stars must be in alignment.....

jinzin
lol. scary.

LordFear
I go with Abom.
The dude stands up to Hulk and breaks his face on several occasions.
His healing factor is up to par and although he may not have as much fighting skills, he could pound Thing eventually in the ground because he has more durability

Zahit
Abomy gets his ass kicked by Hulk all the time.
Thing never actually got his ass kicked by the Hulk like that.
Of course Hulk has the upper hand, but Thing fights the Hulk
better than i've ever seen Abomy do it.
Things got way too much skill and smarts for Abomination.

Tony Stark
All hail YSG!

Although you guys are Ben's bitches too. It's nice to see that you don't hold any grudges against the man. You still tell it like it is... The THING has beat too many ass's to not to be able to take A-bom down. Not easily by the way, but down none the less. The strength difference is minimum, where as the fighting guile is not. The THING rocks him. cool

Zahit
and we punk Ben everyday and twice on sundays.....

Cosmic Cube
It's Clobberin' Time!

HWFF!

Zahit
HWFF!

LordFear
Abom is a famed scientist. How can you say Ben is smarter. You crazy?
Furthermore all the fights I've seen Ben hasn't put up a good fight. Hulk rocks his ass and he never admits to it. Ben doesn't have durability like Abom. Hulk has fought Thing and Ben got short winded at the end while Hulk as fresh as a daisy. You people aren't thinking for real here.
Someone please get Abom's stats and bio up here. Ludicrous!!!!
Abom regenerates and when he goes apeshit, watch out!!!
You kidding me?????

Cosmic Cube
Abom is smarter...

Zahit
he's a scientist.
scientists aren't reknown for their physical prowess.
ben grimm has been fighting since he was a child.
took over the yancy street gang at a young age.
then high school wrestling/football star.
then air force. then top air force pilot.
he was even on a covert mission with logan.
i never said thing beats hulk, but he holds up
longer than i've seen abomination do.

hwff.

LordFear
Abom was a spy for his soviet government and soldier so I am sure that he has training in hand to hand.
Also Thing has a maximum of one hour of being under intense activity before his body builds up poison from fatigue. That's been proven several times with Hulk and IronMan.
Abom is class 100 while Thing is 85 on his best day.
Abom can withstand injury just as much as Thing because of his enhanced skeleton and musculuture and thick skin.
In the end old blue eyes get's his jaw broken like b4 with Hulk

Zahit
like i said before, thing's best showings versus hulk have been much
more impressive than abomination's showings.
o.k., i'll give you that emil blonsky has fighting skills.
but they're not as good as thing's.
he's been in way more fights than abomy.
loads more fighting experience.
it would definitely be a great brawl. i'd love to see it done.
i still think thing would eventually get the best of him.

HWFF!

LordFear
Well that's your take on it.
I just wanted to defend my take on it and explain why!!!

Zahit
good explanation, too.
this is a fight that needs to happen in the books!!!

Betageuze
i believe, BOTH guys have given Hulk great fights..... at the time Abomination had twice the strength of the Hulk, he was way over the Hulk.... ...

what could do Ben to a original Abomination ?, .. before Banner reduced his power with a machine....

Abomination original was in a 200ton range.... twice as strong than Base Hulk (some say.. Base Hulk is only 85tons) ... Abomination would destroy Ben .. sorry.. i am a great Thing fan... but in this fight he would have a serious chance

whobdamandog
Thing could do it..he's a tough little cuss. I also wanted to add that the Abomination isn't quite as durable as the Hulk, he was once totally disfigured after the Gray Hulk dumped some toxic waste on him...

Cosmic Cube
HWFF!!

d3str0ya10
Abomination curbstomp you people are autistic i swear.
Blonsky is a freaking agent/spy and has GREAT training sure ben has been in more fights but abomination is smarter. Abomination is also much stronger and way more durable.
And yes abomination has had times where hulk has completely made him look like crap but there has been times when the abomination has beatn the crap out of hulk.Thing has never beaten the crap out of hulk but abom has so there your clear winner.

d3str0ya10
Exactly what i thought...

tkitna
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
Exactly what i thought...

What exactly did you think?

AlmightyKfish
Classic Abom ftw.

The only reason Hulk's ever been able to take Abom at his peak levels is because of his rage boosting, until he gets stronger than Abom Hulk's always been on the losing side of their battles.

Thing doesn't have that advantage, or the healing that Hulk does...

psycho gundam
only thing grimm has on the abomination is better fighting skills, everything else, most importantly strength and durability goes to the abomination.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by tkitna
What exactly did you think?

UMMMM read my post above it dummy.

tkitna
UMMMM read my post above it dummy.

I read it. So you thought it would be cool to post something sarcastic afterwards due to the fact that nobody else replied as if your post was the one that ended the thread?

Seriously, of all the forums and years i've spent on the internet, you are the dumbest person i've ever encountered. You should not be allowed out in society without some type of supervision.

JakeTheBank
laughing

Spire
I read it. So you thought it would be cool to post something sarcastic afterwards due to the fact that nobody else replied as if your post was the one that ended the thread?

Seriously, of all the forums and years i've spent on the internet, you are the dumbest person i've ever encountered. You should not be allowed out in society without some type of supervision.

+1

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
HWFF!!

guy222
Emil

d3str0ya10

Shut the **** up if you were any type of smart you would know i was purpisly just trying to extend the tread you ****ing dumb ass.

d3str0ya10
Funny thing is look a this thread

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/the-thing-vs-abominationbloodlust/24097/

all people in their right sense picked abom.
kinda tell you something now doesn't it.

Kris Blaze
Shut the **** up if you were any type of smart you would know i was purpisly just trying to extend the tread you ****ing dumb ass.

Calm yourself child. This is like the 20th time you've flared up over one comment and started flaming.

Funny thing is look a this thread

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/the-thing-vs-abominationbloodlust/24097/

all people in their right sense picked abom.
kinda tell you something now doesn't it.

Thing is, that thread isn't from 2005. Your dumb ass bumped a thread and started crying because a couple of former members said "The thing" and not Abomination. Then you start acting like Tktina did, which he did not. Try and read the posts you reply to.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Calm yourself child. This is like the 20th time you've flared up over one comment and started flaming.

Thing is, that thread isn't from 2005. Your dumb ass bumped a thread and started crying because a couple of former members said "The thing" and not Abomination. Then you start acting like Tktina did, which he did not. Try and read the posts you reply to.

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! you said child.
So what i bumped it hehe

Raoul
d3str0ya10, calm down. there's no need for behaviour like that.

Lord Feron
Abom 6-7/10

tkitna

laughing

This sentence was your example of how intelligent you are? A child in 3rd grade possesses better grammer and spelling skills.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Zahit
good explanation, too.
this is a fight that needs to happen in the books!!!

amen on that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.