Shadow with a gun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Has anyone saw this? In my games magazine I saw like 3 screenshots of the game. You play Shadow the Hedgehog in his own game & he's got a gun! Now....this sounds pretty cool but then I think....does it ruin Sonic games having Shadow with a gun? Yes yes I like other characters having their own game.

Luigi's got his own game but it's still got that Mario feel. Now if it was just Shadow...using his own powers then I think it would have that Sonic feel still there, I mean...who ever saw Sonic hold up a gun!?

SaTsuJiN
how come there isnt an option to vote : "Now thats just F#$@%#g stupid..."

TrAnCeDuO
godamnit! what the hell is wrong with you people!? seriously have you lost all decency? why do you have to take a character from a series l loved from my childhood and turn him into a vast murderer?!why!?

hotsauce6548
It's not Sonic, it's Shadow.

And anyway, i think I'll have to wait until it comes out till i say i like it or not.

Blue Dragon
I have no idea when the release date is, but I agree is is ruining the kind of games, I always enjoyed playing Sonic 3 on a Saturday afternoon

dave123
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
how come there isnt an option to vote : "Now thats just F#$@%#g stupid..." whistle

Revan X
it would be stupid to have it will ruin the character.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by dave123
whistle

I knew you added that to the poll even without looking! lil b did the same but that's because I wanted it changed! Why you change it, it's my poll? cry

Blue Dragon
Fine, down answer that....cry

ChickinMeat
Hmmm, i agree the concept of the idea is a very bad one in my opinion, but we will have to wait till it actually comes out to see if it works.

Blue Dragon
Yeah, I mean I like new things but don't reck it too much, old stuff should always stay too. Shadow had powers for goodness sake! He could use Chaos Control, speed, homing attacks etc, that would make a great game still because:

1. It's like Sonic's evil twin
2. Instead of saving the world you could concour the world
Doesn't that sound better than going round shooting!?

ChickinMeat
yeh, i wouldnt mind some world conqouring action with an evil hedgehog, sounds right up my street!

just without the gun...

JToTheP
Who knows, it'll either be a smash, or a flop, no mediums with the 3D sonics.

Blue Dragon
Right on CM! I think it will flop!

rouge24
What does shadow need a gun for?!?! he's got speed, what else does he need?

Blue Dragon
Exactly! It's so wrong! It won't turn out right! *wishes can change vote to 'No it won't have that Sonic feel' instead of voting maybe*

Blue Dragon
Here, it's a joke about the game! laughing
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=140

rouge24
laughing

Beelzebuu
VG Cats is hilarous laughing
I wish they would bring back the old school fell of the original Sonic. I remember the first time I made Sonic go Super Saiy...Super Sonic in Sonic 3 on the Genisis. That was fun.

Blue Dragon
I love the old Mega Drive games, they are great!!! I didn't not have all the Sonic games, I had about 4 out of the 7 so I got the Mega Collection big grin

Yeah VG Cats is great, there's more video game comic fun, Zelda, Mario, don't know if more Sonic, don't think so...you'll have to wait... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.