funny insults

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BadBabe
A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket, and he opened his trench coat and flashed her. Without missing a beat she said, "Sir, I need to see your ticket, not your stub."

raven guardia
LOL!!! LMAO!!!! that is HILARIOUS!!

Dregh
no expression

big gay kirk
A friend of mine got flashed in the park, and said " oh, that reminds me... I need a baby carrot..."

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
If you have a car or you know someone who has a car that is a junker, say: "Damn thing runs like a pool table."

BadBabe
i told my friend that the next time he whaks off when im at his house he should clean up but that wasnt an insult it was funny

RobBo
*tumbleweed rolls by in utter silence*

Dregh
laughing out loud

BadBabe
the next time he did it tho i asked him how big his dick was and he frickin showed me and im like all that came out that tiny thing he was so mad

silver_tears
your friends are messed sick

BadBabe
yeah they are mostly teenage guys

Tired Hiker
Let's hear one of your jokes, you ****i*ng ass*hole. mad

Dregh
RoBbo's favourite site

BadBabe
DUDE

BLACKANGEL
thats nasty

BadBabe
honestly

BLACKANGEL
my little sis walk in and saw that...shes traumatize

BadBabe
how old is she

BLACKANGEL
5 years old

BadBabe
and she knows what a borner is What the f**k?

BLACKANGEL
its weird what a five year old could learn

BadBabe
yes it is when i was five i knew what sex was

BLACKANGEL
I bet ten bucks u aint a virgin

BadBabe
you lost

BLACKANGEL
oh.....wait u a male or female?

BadBabe
female look in my profile

BLACKANGEL
ooooooooooooh if u was a male then i would had made the bet.

BadBabe
HAHA

Dregh
I was 3

BadBabe
wierd

BLACKANGEL
3...wow i was 7

BadBabe
i was 5 no expression

silver_tears
we know no expression

Scotty
if they took the village idiot from every village and made a village of idiots, you would be the village idiot of the village of idiots

i forget were thats from, but i found it funny

beastnpyro
a man walked in a clinic one sunday afternoon. he was attended by a nurse and was told that the doctors havin the day off and she asked him if he could wait for a minute. the nurse rang the doctor up and said "doctor, theres a man here that needs medical attention... hes got a fishing hook jammed in his left hand". a few moments later, a 20ish guy with long hair, wearing shorts and a white shirt walked in the room. and approached the man. "so.. wut happened" said the man.. then the old man said "uhm... are u the doctor?? u dun look much of a doctor to me..." then the younger man replied lookin at the old mans hand "well... u dun look much of a fish to me...."

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

dragonpisces272
dumb blonde joke (no offense to the blondes stick out tongue)
how do you drown a blonde? Put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool

Tired Hiker
Okay, so the Lone Ranger stumbles upon some Indians and they capture him and tie him to the stake. So, the Chief says, "Lone Ranger, now that you are tied to the stake, what is your last request?" The Lone Ranger says, "Let me talk to my horse." So they allow the horse, Silver, to approach the Lone Ranger. The Lone Ranger leans in and whispers into Silver's ear. "Psss pss psssss pss psss!"

Suddenly, Silver bolts off over the hills leaving a cloud of dust. wink

Then . . .. . there is an earthquake, but it is small and there is no damage.

Time goes by and the Chief is impatient. The Indians begin to light there torches, getting ready to burn the Lone Ranger to the stake.sad

big grin

So then . .. . suddenly the earth shakes and Silver comes riding over the hills with a hundred horses behind him. Upon each horse is a naked woman. The Indians are shocked and in awe at the beauty of the nakedness. The Chief approaches the Lone Ranger and says, "Lone Ranger, you bring us good thing. Do you have anymore lasts requests before we burn you to the stake?"

So, the Lone Ranger says, "Yeah, let me speak with my horse again." So the Chief orders Silver to be brought forth. The Lone Ranger leans in and says, "I said bring in some Posse, P-O-S-S-E ! ! ! ! !

beastnpyro
a mother wif her baby rode a bus one day. while the lady was buyin the bus ticket from the driver the bus driver went "WHOAH! thats an ugly baby!" then the lady got pissed off... so she stomped her feet all the way and slammed her self on the seat. then the old lady sittin there said " hhmmnn... u look pissed off... wut seems to be the problem??" then the lady said " the driver juz insulted me!!!" then the old lady said "well.. if thats so... go up there and tell him off while i hold your monkey!"

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

beastnpyro
uhm... last one i can actually remember:
a boy was sittin on a park bench one day eating chocolates... an old man was sittin infronta him and when he finished eatin his 6th chocolate bar, the old man said " did u know that eating too much chocolates bad for you??" then the boy said "did u know that me grandad lived upto 105 years old??" then the old man said "why? did he eat that much chocolates???" then the boy said "NO! HE MINDED HIS OWN BLOODY BUSINESS!"

dragonpisces272
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.