HOW WOULD YOU KILL A BEAR.....???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FAMOUS
I RAN BEHIND A BEAR AND PUSHED IT OF A CLIFF......WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS, HOW WOULD YOU KILL A BEAR.....???

nutella-spatz
ok, so what i want to know is, whether you always have to write in big letters? .... happy

Deathblow
IS THIS RETARD CODE FOR SOMETHING?

nutella-spatz
hmm *tries*

MAYBE! BUT I'M NOT GETTING IT!

*goes to cave to cry*

happy now? schmoll

FAMOUS
Im usto writing in caps but, i think i'll stop now.....

LanİeWindu™
YES PLEASE DO...ALL CAPS IS REALLY ANNOYING.

Jackie Malfoy
I would kill it with my bare hands!Acouse!jm

LanİeWindu™
I'd slice his neck and let him bleed to death.

moises
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I would kill it with my bare hands!Acouse!jm hmmmmm nice wink

Ronny
With a gun no expression

nutella-spatz

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by moises
hmmmmm nice wink

You bet!jm laughing

Kaistar
Apparently, it takes great sufficient effort to physically take down a bear with our bare hands which us humans would indefinitely be the constant subbordinate. Us individual homosapiens cannot compete with such great strenght for it would probably need the superior strenght from a previous primitives of humans like a neanderthals to do such an arduous objective. However, the question is how would I take down a bear, I probably would fail miserably even with my persistence and my vitality. But there are alternatives, get a f*ckin tanquelizer. Good f*ckin games bear. Eventhough this seems very contradicting, who isn't?

What the f*ck am I typing...................

CherryPie
two bears fight agaisnt each other

i dunno confused

Kaistar
What the f*ck? I see this thread is titled, "HOW WOULD YOU KILL A BEAR.....???" I gave an explanation of how to take down a bear, oh god this makes it so much simpler. Buy or get a hold of a gun and peace out that mofo!

Kharhmah
Originally posted by FAMOUS
I RAN BEHIND A BEAR AND PUSHED IT OF A CLIFF......WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS, HOW WOULD YOU KILL A BEAR.....???

I wouldn't. I'm not mean. no expression

Drumdude1167
yell to the bear "go away, go on get, stay tuned for an all new alley mcbeal"

SlipknoT
Hit it with a car.

Drumdude1167
or do that

WindDancer
Tell the bear some of my bad and terrible jokes. eek!

King Burger
I'd get Tigger to jump on it a few thousand times.

FAMOUS
nice......hahaha

FAMOUS
this is a great idea too..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.