Photos of the new BLACK PEARL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zer0LaFite
I have several photos of the Black Pearl as it is being constructed in Bayou La Batre, Alabama. It looks Amazing. I have about 5 more closer shots that show a good bit of detail. I will try to put those up later this evening.

Zer0LeFite

Zer0LaFite
Well I did attatch it, did I do something wrong ???

belbel300
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

xXLauriëXx
big grin the photos are cool zerOLaFite! big grin why so many threads though? confused

and belbel, i'm in Tortuga stick out tongue

Zer0LaFite
You mean I could have put all of the photos on one post ??? I hate when that happens... I plan to get more shots as its leaving the bayou some better ones for sure ... I will remember that next time

xXLauriëXx
yep you could have done yes hehe

Zer0LaFitte
I plan to have more photos soon as it is my understanding that the Black Pearl will be heading to the Carribean in the next few weeks, There where two other sailing vessels here also getting some work done to them, which left about a month ago. Unfortunatly they left before I could get any shots of them.

maya159
coolness...

belbel300
hi laurie, need to change user

belbel300
there we go

·•Lost_Freeak•·
???

belbel300
dont worry

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
blink

belbel300
neva mind

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
I wasn't blinking at u....i just like blinking blink

belbel300
o......random blink

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
R u bagin the blink?? miffed

belbel300
no..............i'd neva do that blink

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Good happy

belbel300
blink

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
huh

belbel300
ok ok I'll stop

xXLauriëXx
erm

Zer0LaFitte
I just found out some new information today on the Black Pearl, it is set to go on sea trial today 04/12/05 and then if all goes well, it is leaving Sat to go to the Carribean. Going to go and see if I can get any nice shots of her as she leaves. With the way the storms have been rolling through here it should prove interesting.

pinkbunny
Hi there, I stumbled across this thread while doing a search; I'm going down tomorrow to check out The Black Pearl before she leaves, and I'm wondering the best way to get there? I've got general Bayou directions as I don't go there often, but if there's something more specific I'd love to hear! Hope you get another chance to see it as well! smile ---Bunny

crazycutie
i don't know where the first pics you were talking about are? where are they posted? i dunno where they are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.