Swingers' conversation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A Talking Dog
do you really think that QT is a rip-off of Martin Scorcesse?

i think it is complete clap-trap. The only similiarities both directors have is that there movie revolve alot around crime.

Scorcesse is a better director, QT is a better writer.

amlap
i dont know if he is ripping off scorcesse. but he is making an impact like scorcesse made in the 70's. they both added great attributes to films. they are both just great directors whos are reconized for what they do right!

badkittykitty
i must live under a rock because thats the first time I've heard that comparison huh

roundisfunny
Interesting review here about "Swingers", which mentions that conversation, and the fact that not only do they mention that "everybody steals from everybody", but that "Swingers" itself was treading depressingly familiar ground, even for 1996.

amlap
the greatest part from that whole conversation in swingers is that leading up to it and after it was a complete rip of dogs... which in my eyes is brillent sarcasim!

but yeah i read in a few of QT's Biographys that he is the 90's version of Scorcesse!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.