She-Hulk and Hulk vs. Juggernaut and Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what do you think... who win this tag team match?

james2099
gladiator and juggernaut destroy hulk and she-hulk!!. lets use our brains now, if you were the gladiator. what would you do to beat the hulk? use speed, use the sun, at 100 times the speed of light how long will it take you to reach the sun holding the hulk? even if you were to get half way you could throw him away, he will never see the earth again, dont let battles fool you, most are decided by the writers, its what they want, but to be foreal hulk and she-hulk has no chance of winning, i know hulk has beaten them before, thats because the outcome was decided before the battles began, i took both fighters and ran their stats in a computer, the computer looked at every possible outcome, when data was sent back to me it stated that hulk and she-hulk would be killed in less than 5 minutes, to be exact, it was 2 and a half mins, and against all none cosmic foes it came back that gladiator would defeat anyone he has ever went up against, it even told me that gladiator at full confidence has no limit to his might, the hulk even though he gets stronger when mad has a limit, it stated that madness has a limit but confidence has no limit, the mind will shut down at a point of madness, belief which is confidence has no limit, remember this,GOD says that if you believe nothing is impossible. juggernault and gladiator wins 10/10

Psyquis52
Originally posted by james2099
gladiator and juggernaut destroy hulk and she-hulk!!. lets use our brains now, if you were the gladiator. what would you do to beat the hulk? use speed, use the sun, at 100 times the speed of light how long will it take you to reach the sun holding the hulk? even if you were to get half way you could throw him away, he will never see the earth again, dont let battles fool you, most are decided by the writers, its what they want, but to be foreal hulk and she-hulk has no chance of winning, i know hulk has beaten them before, thats because the outcome was decided before the battles began, i took both fighters and ran their stats in a computer, the computer looked at every possible outcome, when data was sent back to me it stated that hulk and she-hulk would be killed in less than 5 minutes, to be exact, it was 2 and a half mins, and against all none cosmic foes it came back that gladiator would defeat anyone he has ever went up against, it even told me that gladiator at full confidence has no limit to his might, the hulk even though he gets stronger when mad has a limit, it stated that madness has a limit but confidence has no limit, the mind will shut down at a point of madness, belief which is confidence has no limit, remember this,GOD says that if you believe nothing is impossible. juggernault and gladiator wins 10/10

Wow! That was pretty long.

I think Hulk and She-Hulk win. Why?

Because at the very start of the fight She-Hulk will say something very emasculating and embarassing about Gladiator effectively ruining his confidence. Then she makes short work of him. big grin

Then it's just a matter of She-Hulk and Hulk vs Juggernaut.

bigbran
gladiator and juggernaut destroy hulk and she-hulk!!. lets use our brains now, if you were the gladiator. what would you do to beat the hulk? use speed, use the sun, at 100 times the speed of light how long will it take you to reach the sun holding the hulk? even if you were to get half way you could throw him away, he will never see the earth again, dont let battles fool you, most are decided by the writers, its what they want, but to be foreal hulk and she-hulk has no chance of winning, i know hulk has beaten them before, thats because the outcome was decided before the battles began, i took both fighters and ran their stats in a computer, the computer looked at every possible outcome, when data was sent back to me it stated that hulk and she-hulk would be killed in less than 5 minutes, to be exact, it was 2 and a half mins, and against all none cosmic foes it came back that gladiator would defeat anyone he has ever went up against, it even told me that gladiator at full confidence has no limit to his might, the hulk even though he gets stronger when mad has a limit, it stated that madness has a limit but confidence has no limit, the mind will shut down at a point of madness, belief which is confidence has no limit, remember this,GOD says that if you believe nothing is impossible. juggernault and gladiator wins 10/10 howd you run the battles through the computer? and we all knew who would win anyways.

bigbran
gladiator and juggernaut destroy hulk and she-hulk!!. lets use our brains now, if you were the gladiator. what would you do to beat the hulk? use speed, use the sun, at 100 times the speed of light how long will it take you to reach the sun holding the hulk? even if you were to get half way you could throw him away, he will never see the earth again, dont let battles fool you, most are decided by the writers, its what they want, but to be foreal hulk and she-hulk has no chance of winning, i know hulk has beaten them before, thats because the outcome was decided before the battles began, i took both fighters and ran their stats in a computer, the computer looked at every possible outcome, when data was sent back to me it stated that hulk and she-hulk would be killed in less than 5 minutes, to be exact, it was 2 and a half mins, and against all none cosmic foes it came back that gladiator would defeat anyone he has ever went up against, it even told me that gladiator at full confidence has no limit to his might, the hulk even though he gets stronger when mad has a limit, it stated that madness has a limit but confidence has no limit, the mind will shut down at a point of madness, belief which is confidence has no limit, remember this,GOD says that if you believe nothing is impossible. juggernault and gladiator wins 10/10 what a first post, jeez, your off to a great start, unless you were already a member...

Accel
She-Hulk sleeps with Juggs and convinces him not to fight. Kallark loses his confidence that she didn't hit on him first.

Hulks win. cool

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Accel
She-Hulk sleeps with Juggs and convinces him not to fight. Kallark loses his confidence that she didn't hit on him first.

Hulks win. cool

Good Call Accel! cool

Apolloknight
All joking aside, Gladiator takes this on his own........

Psyquis52
gladiator and juggernaut destroy hulk and she-hulk!!. lets use our brains now, if you were the gladiator. what would you do to beat the hulk? use speed, use the sun, at 100 times the speed of light how long will it take you to reach the sun holding the hulk? even if you were to get half way you could throw him away, he will never see the earth again, dont let battles fool you, most are decided by the writers, its what they want, but to be foreal hulk and she-hulk has no chance of winning, i know hulk has beaten them before, thats because the outcome was decided before the battles began, i took both fighters and ran their stats in a computer, the computer looked at every possible outcome, when data was sent back to me it stated that hulk and she-hulk would be killed in less than 5 minutes, to be exact, it was 2 and a half mins, and against all none cosmic foes it came back that gladiator would defeat anyone he has ever went up against, it even told me that gladiator at full confidence has no limit to his might, the hulk even though he gets stronger when mad has a limit, it stated that madness has a limit but confidence has no limit, the mind will shut down at a point of madness, belief which is confidence has no limit, remember this,GOD says that if you believe nothing is impossible. juggernault and gladiator wins 10/10 I just realized how dumb this is. What kind of a computer do you have fella? And just what are we using for base data? What program are you running it throug? Who sold you this program? Did he try to sell you the Brooklyn bridge too? Why is Kevin Costner still getting work? Why do they put hot dogs in packs of 10 and hot dog buns in packs of 8?

I mean I can't argue that Gladiator and Juggs wins but c'mon!

zbucsz
u already know who im gonna say win

james2099
hi everyone, this is my first time on this site, i know that there will be people that disagree with what i say but thats what makes things fun and debateble, as for the brooklyn bridge if anyone could sell it to me i could buy it with ease, saying that, that should let people know what kind of computers i have, but anyway everybody, keep bringing it on!! i like hulk and she-hulk but come on!! beating glads and juggs? no way!!

bigbran
seriosly, what kind of program is this?

james2099
accel, that just might work!!!!

bigbran
accel, that just might work!!!! seriosly, how do you run these battles across?

Inhuman
Originally posted by bigbran
howd you run the battles through the computer? and we all knew who would win anyways.

wink
http://www.dvdork.com/uploads/batman66_02.jpg

james2099
you take information on each teams abilities and match them up in combat, nasa and the military uses the same concepts, i will explain. in military combat training and i mean like ship vs ship, both ships capabilities were programed into a battle of one on one, it was a guided missile cruiser vs a carrier, the computer deduced that the cruiser could get off the first few shots damaging the carrier, but could not sink it, being faster the cruiser could strike and backoff, but the carrier could launch some jets and destroy the cruiser. that battle came down to the speed and power of the jets, they even re-created the battle of the HMS hood against the bismark, the mistake the hood made according to the computer was that the hood came at the bismark straight on, it could only fire its foward guns, the bismark was at a position where it could fire its front and aft turrents, thats why hood lost the battle.

Brutacus
I agree she-hulk and hulk loses most, still you can put there stats in computers but nobody knows the limit of Hulk, juggernaut and I don't really know the limit of Gladiators powers.
Iff you know there limits, than still I don't believe you can really calculate the outcome of this match because there are a lot of other factors in a fight that you don't know from the beginning, like how would they fight together, and how will they fight, with what type of attitude will they go in to this fight.
I don't really believe you can say ow ok they lose in 2,5 min.
There are to much factors in a fight that you don't know from the start.

james2099
true brutacus, but i only told of the outcome, hulk and she-hulk will fight very well together, but even if glads and juggs have issues that would not change the outcome, all the possible outcomes were looked at and considered, hulk, she-hulk and juggs are earth based fighters, glads is not limited to the ground, of all their powers glads came back as the winning factor, he would not need juggs to win, he won by flying hulk into space and throwing him in the direction of the sun, hulk was then helpless, it was deduced that it took hulk 1 minute to reach a point where the sun would kill him, flying back it stated that she-hulk and juggs were locked in combat when glads returned, his best course of action it said was to do the same to she-hulk, he tried but failed on the first attempt, i guessed the computer felt sorry for her, but his next attempt ended the fight, thats why it took a minute and a half to despatch she-hulk.

james2099
by the way that was only one way they won, it was other ways they could have won but that way was the best. it also looked at juggs turning on glads, it was unlikely because of juggs thought towards hulk, but it was 10 percent so it processed that chance, and juggs would have ended up heading towards the sun too. it stated that hulk and she-hulk had no chance of winning because that fight would be the last for hulk and she-hulk, i myself said 10 out of 10, next time i will see what would happen if the fight was not to the death, the outcome will be interesting that way.

Metalmanx
Juggernaut and Gladiator.

james2099
how true you are metalmanx!!!!

Tron
Originally posted by Apolloknight
All joking aside, Gladiator takes this on his own........

Wurd...

Wynndar
Especially Byrne Gladiator...this wouldnt even be a fight.

Dalak
James: Are you actually serious about a computer program designed to accurately pit Fictional Characters agaisnt each other with all of the incalculable BS that goes on in there?

How well does it guage variable and dynamic powers?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dalak
James: Are you actually serious about a computer program designed to accurately pit Fictional Characters agaisnt each other with all of the incalculable BS that goes on in there?

Does it really matter? Gladiator and Juggernaut win.

Dalak
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Does it really matter? Gladiator and Juggernaut win.

That's a given thanks to Glads, Juggs isn't even a factor.

And if I want to know about this program why is it any business of yours?

Apolloknight

Too bad She Hulk and Hulk would never Hurt Juggs wink

Soujaboy

Don't make your statement public if you don't want responses from other posters.

Dalak
Fun, Trolls big grin

Dalak

Re-Quoted for james2099 to see.

james2099
its true dalak, all forms of computers are connected to or have access to the internet, the information is always there to pull up, the system would not know if the input is real or not, it only goes by the program someone relays to it, lets say that i program it to compare a corvette to a altima in a race in the quarter mile, it will search the data base and choose the fastest model of each car then compare them head to head, now when it was programed to simulate a battle between the hulk, she-hulk vs glads and juggs it took into consideration the different versions of each team picking the most powerful version of each one, it took into account all forms of each fighters, hulk had more versions than any of the others so it choose the smartest, strongest and fastest form of the hulk, it did not take into account that some of them had battled before because it knew that the winner was known before the battle even begain because the writers choose who they want to win. what ever info that is available it can find, and about the BS that goes on in there you are correct, nothing is foolproof, yours was a very good question!!

Dalak
its true dalak, all forms of computers are connected to or have access to the internet, the information is always there to pull up, the system would not know if the input is real or not, it only goes by the program someone relays to it, lets say that i program it to compare a corvette to a altima in a race in the quarter mile, it will search the data base and choose the fastest model of each car then compare them head to head, now when it was programed to simulate a battle between the hulk, she-hulk vs glads and juggs it took into consideration the different versions of each team picking the most powerful version of each one, it took into account all forms of each fighters, hulk had more versions than any of the others so it choose the smartest, strongest and fastest form of the hulk, it did not take into account that some of them had battled before because it knew that the winner was known before the battle even begain because the writers choose who they want to win. what ever info that is available it can find, and about the BS that goes on in there you are correct, nothing is foolproof, yours was a very good question!!

Well the fact is that there are no numbers involved with the biggest feats made, and thanks to seeing what's happened in regards to Star Wars Weapons Calculations I am firmly of the belief that translating Fiction to Non-Fiction is all but impossible to do accurately because of the massive lack of known variables in any given scenario and feat.

I'm not sure how your program gets around this but it would be nice to see it in action.

And unfortuntealy for your program if one is not selected you'd ahve to go in and manually override it into accepting the most current character further balanced by unusual power ups and ignoring the lower showings.

If you take everything as gospel in comics it's not going to wind up correct all the time, but that doesn't discount it as a whole.

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me about this despite the actions of those who are baiting/trolling me.

james2099
anytime dalak!! and you are right, it will not always be correct, very good point!!

Soujaboy
anytime dalak!! and you are right, it will not always be correct, very good point!!

Your correct on this subject

james2099
thank you soujaboy thumb up

steverules
Aunt May win's.

big juggy man
Let me see if Juggernaut could knock out Thing with 3 punches Colossus with one punch and the Stranger with 1 punch then i am sure he can knock out She-Hulk with one punch and do you really think Hulk can beat Gladiator and Juggernaut at the same time when he can't beat Juggy by himself unless a telepath is there to aid him?Come on team Gladiator wins with ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.