Cell Phone Ringer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
What kind of ringer tone do you have for your cell? Mine is 'Youth of the Nation', 'Because I Got High', and 'Headstrong'. But here you can get some free ones or just listen to a bunch.

FREE Ringers

burlyman
Spam? What the f**k?

ATM I have Smoke On The Water cause its the only one I could find when I ventured into WAP wacko

silver_tears
Mine plays classical music big grin
Such as the 5th symphony now big grin

Evy_O
A nokia tune called Speedy messed

tigida_tigida
i have got over flow, gravitation, fly on the wings of love and enter the matrix

Fitch
push it, sw...

total metalhead
Under The Bridge happy

mechmoggy
I have a crappy sony phone, it doesn't matter what tune I set it to cus they all sound like a Jamaican steel drum band.

KidRock
SWEET HOME ALABAMA and Super Mario Brothers on my nextel hahaha

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
milkshake...lol

Chelsea23
I have Graduation(Vitamin C), I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You,Untitled B(Linkin Park),and Never Let You Go

burlyman
All playing at the same time? confused

laughing out loud !

mechmoggy
Its true! yes

On my old nokia I had it set to play Knight Rider. cool

Citadel
heeh, mine plays the scottish national anthem...

im not even from scotland, im irish, lol.

mouth
i have the theme to the Godfather, and 'Could you be loved' from BoB MarLey

crickey77
"New York, New York" Sinatra-gotta love it!

Trinity_Matrix
At the moment I have four ringtones on my phone (different groups)...they are Clubbed to Death from the Matrix, Butterfly from Dance Dance Revolution, Eyes on Me from Final Fantasy VIII, and Suteki da ne from FFX. Yeah, lot's of video game music. It used to be Mona Lisa Overdrive, but it was too quiet on my phone and I couldn't hear it ring half the time.

Ryan10000000000
linken park: numb
eminem: my dads gone crazy
terminator theme song
good charlotte: anthem
simpsons:ichy and scratchy

i slayed buffy
milkshake, get busy, here without u, cry me a river, were the hood at

holdenhsvgtsr
i got powerman 500 drop the bombshell i can use mp3's has ringtones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.