KMC forums vs. Supershadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMenace
Everyone in KMC Forums:

Arthasknight/jackstain/darth janus/darth nefarus/darkmenace/onslaught2005/thanos the lord/julie/angryapocalypse/tormentor_2004 etc... All have doublebladed red lightsabers vs. Supershadow with a knife

Darth_Nefarus
But, his knowledge of Star Wars is so inredible...
his looks are so incredible, his blinding beauty would consume us all

just kidding, f*ck him

ArthasKnight
So many things to do with this lightsaber, but such a short life and such small amounts of supershadow with which to do them all....

Thanos the Lord
That jerk's an idiot

Darth_Nefarus
dude, let him have a double lightsaber, and we'd still win'

AngryApocalypse
like my sig? Anyways I thnk he;s geeky

Darth Mantis
Who is Supershadow?

jackstain
He's some D!ckAs$ who has this entire bogus website that he plays off as real quality information.....point is, ill run over to his house in virgin-land (no doubt located somewhere in Canada)...and ill punch his grandma's saggin' T!T and she'll go down hard. Afterwhich i follow up by hanging her by the whiskers of her recently deceased cat (whom i kciked so hard in the face that it decided to commit suicide by doing a screaming backflip into a river of molten lava). Then i will set his uncle lou's wig on fire, rape his goat for spite, eat his sandwich, slam his face into a ceramic sculpture of Rod Stewart having sex with willem dafoe and kevin bacon, and proceed to rip the biggest effing wizz all over his life and all eternity....bigger than the biggest blackest boner in the world....soon thereafter me and his wife pork softly to the soft mystical sounds of alf wailing on a guitar.

The Friggin End.

Darth Mantis
rock laughing out loud rock laughing out loud

Darth_Nefarus
LMAO

Darth Jello
so all of us against him? well, i don't have much in terms of pc skills, but were it a physical confrontation (with lightsabers or whatever), I done Muay Thai, Kenjitsu, and fenced with a Sabre and Eppe, so no prob.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Originally posted by jackstain
He's some D!ckAs$ who has this entire bogus website that he plays off as real quality information.....point is, ill run over to his house in virgin-land (no doubt located somewhere in Canada)...and ill punch his grandma's saggin' T!T and she'll go down hard. Afterwhich i follow up by hanging her by the whiskers of her recently deceased cat (whom i kciked so hard in the face that it decided to commit suicide by doing a screaming backflip into a river of molten lava). Then i will set his uncle lou's wig on fire, rape his goat for spite, eat his sandwich, slam his face into a ceramic sculpture of Rod Stewart having sex with willem dafoe and kevin bacon, and proceed to rip the biggest effing wizz all over his life and all eternity....bigger than the biggest blackest boner in the world....soon thereafter me and his wife pork softly to the soft mystical sounds of alf wailing on a guitar.

The Friggin End.

Lol, hehe, jackstain, that post has made my day lol.

Board Walker
How strong is supersourdough in the force? Like could he/she TK ragdoll team 1 easily? Or are both teams equal in force ability and it comes down to saber skill?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.