the ______ in the______ game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darinda
ok here is the game fill in the blanks

one day a ______ came to my _______ and asked for _______.
I thought ________ , but then i thought ______ . So i said __________
I ___________.
fill it in how ever you want, just keep it clean

Deano
one day a whore came to my house and asked for sex.
I thought bollox , but then i thought sod it . So i said ok
I enjpyed it.

Darinda
o-k. i said keep it clean. oh well. just nothing offencesfive then

Deano
uhh whuu!?
whus the marra?!

Darinda
huh?nothing.

King Burger
one day a Mr. David Icke came to my pet shop and asked for lizard food.
I thought "he's crazy!" , but then i thought "I'd better give it to him before he kills me!" . So i said Here you go Mr.Icke"
I ran back home and wept.

Darinda
haha

mr-savonty
one day a Drunk came to my off licence and asked for 10 bottles of whiskey.
I thought "piss head!" , but then i thought he's someones child . So i said "njoy it, ya pranny!"
I thought "balls to this, I'll join him".

King Burger
Good one mr-savonty!

But what's a "pranny"? Is that anything like "yarbles"?

Shadow Dragon
One day a dragon came to my house and asked for a map. I thought "Why a dragon need a map," but then I thought "Maybe he looking for a safe place to be." So I said "ok." I then later thought "How can a dragon be here?"

Spooony
hey i made one of these threads ages ago.................

mr-savonty
Originally posted by King Burger
Good one mr-savonty!

But what's a "pranny"? Is that anything like "yarbles"?

A "pranny" is an idiotic person, whats "yarbles"?

Darinda
Originally posted by Spooony
hey i made one of these threads ages ago.................

sorry i didn't know i'll ask to clos eit.

debbiejo
one day a Mr. David Icke came to my pet shop and asked for lizard food.
I thought "he's crazy!" , but then i thought "I'd better give it to him before he kills me!" . So i said Here you go Mr.Icke"
I ran back home and wept. laughing

Spooony
Originally posted by Darinda
sorry i didn't know i'll ask to clos eit.

Nah dont bother......... ill close mine.....

King Burger
Originally posted by mr-savonty
whats "yarbles"?

Alex from "A Clockwork Orange":

"Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, ya
eunuch jelly thou!"

Spooony
"lets get him boys" - Billy Boy

mr-savonty
Alex from "A Clockwork Orange":

"Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, ya
eunuch jelly thou!"

oh yeah course lol

Deano
Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you. I'll meet you with chain or nozh or britva anytime. I'm not having you aiming tolchocks at me reasonless. It stands to reason, I won't have it.

Spooony
"Doobidoob, A bit tired may be best not to say more. Bedways is rigthways now, so best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Right, right?""

Deano
right right

you shud stop being a bastard with no manners, you haven't a dook of an idea how to comport yourself public-wise, O my brother!

Spooony
"Bit of a pain in my gulliver, Mum. Leave us be, and I'll try and sleep it off and then I'll be as right as dodgers for this after."

Deano
So now it was to be spoony the General, saying what we should do and what not to do, with mrsavonty as his mindless grinning bulldog. But then I viddied that thinking is for the gloopy ones and the oomny ones use, like, inspiration and what Bog sends. For now it was lovely music that came to my aid, there was a window open with the stereo on and I viddied right at once what to do.

mr-savonty
Naughty, naughty, naughty! You filthy old soomka!

Spooony
Come, come, come deany boy. You're a big strong chelloveck, like us all. We're not little children, are we deany boy? What, then, didst thou in thy mind have?

Deano
Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. To what do I owe the extreme pleasure of this surprising visit?

Spooony
" We got worried, there we were waiting and drinking away at the old knifey Moloko and you had not turned up"

Deano
i had a bit of the pain in the gulliver and had to sleep..and i didnt wake when given orders for wakening

Spooony
"Sorry about the pain. Using the guliver to much like maybe. Giving orders and disciplining and such perhaps"

Deano
Lets get things nice and sparkling clear. This sarcasm, if I might call it such, does not become you, O my Brothers. As I am your droog and leader I'm entitled to know what goes on eh? Now then, spooney. What does that great big horsey gape of a grin portend.

Spooony
All Right, no more picking on mr-savonty , Brother. That's part of the new way.

Deano
New way? What's this about a new way? There's been some very large talk behind my sleeping back, I know it.

Spooony
Well, if you must have it then have it then. We go around shopcrasting and the like coming out with a pitiful rooker full of money each time. And there's Will the English at the Muscleman Coffee Mesto saying he can fence anything that any malchik tries to crast

Deano
Good. Real Horrorshow. Initiative comes to those that wait. I've taught you
well my little droogies. Now tell me what you had in mind, spooney boy

Spooony
Well, The old Moloko plus first. Would you not say. Something to sharpen us up.

Deano
I had not cut into any of Dim's main cables and so with the help of a clean kashtook
the red, red kroovy stopped and it did not take long to quiet the two wounded soldiers
down in the snug in the Duke of New York. Now they knew who was master and leader.
Sheep, thought I, but a real leader knows, always when like to give and show generous
to his unders.

Well, now we're back to where we were, yes? Just like before and all forgotten?
Right, right? Right, right? Right, right?

Spooony
"Right"

lol are you using this here?

Deano
lol nah this one

http://www.captainscience.com/text/clockscript.html

Spooony
lol they are identical

Deano
lol i think we shud stop now anyway

we dont wanna write out the whole script

Spooony
lol, i agree... i found a "techno" opening theme for it................ it sucks but meh

Deano
where did u find it?

Spooony
a freind gave it to me

Deano
i like the walter carlos theme...

Spooony
same, i got that ages ago, i bought the OST go me

Mist
One day a madman came to my house and asked for WMDs.
I thought 'what?' , but then i thought 'oh THOSE wmds' . So i said sure, take them.
I farted.

Pirate_monkey
lol!laughing out loud
one day a madman came to my school and asked for some icecream.
I thought "we're all gonna die" , but then i thought "wait a second my school IS also an ice cream parlour". So i said "give him a scoop from me"
I was shot and died.

Mist
one day a leprachaun came to my house and asked for me to burn things.
I thought sure why not , but then i thought my school will burn faster . So i said lets go
I got arrested.

Lemonade Whiz
I ___________.

One day a man came to my lemonade stand and asked for a glass of lemonade. I thought, "I don't want to sell anything right now, I've got a concert to go see." But then I thought," What the hell, I'll give him a glass." So I said, "That'll be a quarter, please." I then whizzed in his glass and gave him the drink and told him to have a tasty drink of LEMONADE WHIZ

Blue Dragon
One day a cat came to my door and asked for meow.
I thought what does it want, but then i thought maybe hungry . So i said have some fish. I was happy to help & I kept the stray cat. happy

Drumdude1167
one day a Whore came to my _door_ and asked for a glass of milk.
I thought what a b!tch , but then i thought she's kinda good looking . So i said HERRO. I pooped.

ladygrim
one day a copper came to my school and asked for me.
I thought oh sh!t, but then i thought oh well . So i said Hello
I kacked myself

BENITO
Originally posted by Darinda
ok here is the game fill in the blanks

I ___________.
fill it in how ever you want, just keep it clean
1 muffin
2 bed
3 orange juice
4 what the F*(k
5 I'm hungry
6 jump into my mouth
7 ate the muffin.

golden moon
one day I went to my house and asked for myself.
I thought who is me? , but then i thought I am me . So i said to my self come in
What the f**k? oooooooooookay blink

Darinda
Originally posted by Mist
One day a madman came to my house and asked for WMDs.
I thought 'what?' , but then i thought 'oh THOSE wmds' . So i said sure, take them.
I farted.
laughing

Darinda
one day a hundered dollar bill came to my feet and asked for a warm spot to live.
I thought since when does money talk? , but then i thought Money. So i said sure you can stay in my pocket.
I later used it to buy a bunch of chocolate.

BENITO
can you make the pounds cause i'm brittish.

syko freak
one day a Johnny came to my room and asked for a shag.
I thought omg , but then i thought this is just my luk . So i said thank god
I f*cked him

Darinda
wow

BENITO
Originally posted by syko freak
one day a Johnny came to my room and asked for a shag.
I thought omg , but then i thought this is just my luk . So i said thank god
I f*cked him
okay that has no inuendoes or anything.

ladygrim
no expression .....

Pirate_monkey
one day a homeless man came to my house and asked for a place to stay.
I thought why not? , but then i thought whats that smell?. So i said you smell bad..........
I slammed the door shut.

BENITO
funny.

ashtonsNO1fan
one day a banana Happy Dance came to my banana tree-house and asked for a banana milkshake . I thought he must be a cannible , but then i thought he must be a psycho killer . so i said are you a psycho killer and then he said no Iam a reggae luvin jamaican man who wants to cremate his girlfriend Happy Dance

BENITO
O-kay?
Mun.

Blue Dragon
One day a friend of mine came to my birthday party and asked for some cake. I thought okay but then I thought we can't have cake yet. So I said no, later, we can't have it yet. I was happy I was 16.

Drumdude1167
one day a whore came to my Doughnut shop and asked for Clevland Steamer.
I thought Jesus Christ thats disgusting , but then i thought i could go for a nice poop now . So i said why the hell not babycakes I pooped on that whores chest after i got done having sex with her.

I just couldnt keep it clean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.