The __________________________________________________________________ game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



SlipknoT
I was on my way to the ______ _______ ___ _______, _______, _______. __________ __ ____ ___ _______ ___ ____ ____ _____ _ __ ___ _____ ____ __ ___ _____ _ __, _____ __? ______ __ __, ___ __ _ ___!!!! _ ____ ____ __, _ _____ At Walters House. _ ___ _____ __ ___ __ _ ___, __? _____ _ ____ ___ __? ____. _____, ___,___, __,___, ____, ___, ___ _____. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises. smile

FAMOUS
..

King Burger
I was on my way to the church when I suddenly exclaimed, "boobies!", loudly. I therefore decided to go to Wally's really dark isolated house where I'm told I'll screw some hot girl, or girlS? But lo behold, there were no girls!!!! Just Wally with knives, and stuff At Walters House. I tried to fight him off of me, hmm? But I was overpowered hmm? Anyway. Can't, remember,too, foggy,terrible, buzzing, sounds, sentence fragmentation. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises

Lan©eWindu™
Originally posted by King Burger
I was on my way to the church when I suddenly exclaimed, "boobies!", loudly. I therefore decided to go to Wally's really dark isolated house where I'm told I'll screw some hot girl, or girlS? But lo behold, there were no girls!!!! Just Wally with knives, and stuff At Walters House. I tried to fight him off of me, hmm? But I was overpowered hmm? Anyway. Can't, remember,too, foggy,terrible, buzzing, sounds, sentence fragmentation. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises

OMG, hysterical

R0B

Lan©eWindu™
I was on my way to the liquor store when R0B asked if I could spare some change, I said sure why not. He then jumped me and took every last dime I had. Is he an idiot? I think so. I decided to give chase and to kick his ass!!!! I finally caught him At Walters House. Walter's mom deicded I had been a very bad boy, so she gave me a spankin. Does anyone else think she's a MILF? R0B said "Can I have one too?" And she said no. So R0B went crying to his own mommy about wanting a spanking, so she gave him one and he cried even more. He cried, wimpered, cooed, wept, and went ape shit. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises.

MC Mike
lmao nicely done you all...

R0B

Beast_Within

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Slipknot
I was on my way to the ______ _______ ___ _______, _______, _______. __________ __ ____ ___ _______ ___ ____ ____ _____ _ __ ___ _____ ____ __ ___ _____ _ __, _____ __? ______ __ __, ___ __ _ ___!!!! _ ____ ____ __, _ _____ At Walters House. _ ___ _____ __ ___ __ _ ___, __? _____ _ ____ ___ __? ____. _____, ___,___, __,___, ____, ___, ___ _____. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises. smile


I was on my way to the bus heading for the bus-stop, When I saw this huge druggie hiding in a dark corner who looked a bit like Slipknot. Slip approached me and said "You got any cash?" I looked at him, like a cow looks at an oncoming train and exclaimed "HELL NO...not for you!!!!!!!" slip then chased me all the way to Walters house with a huge knife. Once at Walters house I hid in a dark room...it seemed quite and I believed I was safe until I heard footsteps and felt a searing pain in back of my head then it all went black. I woke up and saw my self tied to an operating table and here was a made crazy scientist cleaning his tools. I asked where am I?....Why do I feel, rather manly? The scientist looked at me and said I did some plastic surgery on you so I looked down and saw the additions. And thats why I now have two penises laughing


^ that was fun to write eek! laughing

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I was on my way to the bus heading for the bus-stop, When I saw this huge druggie hiding in a dark corner who looked a bit like Slipknot. Slip approached me and said "You got any cash?" I looked at him, like a cow looks at an oncoming train and exclaimed "HELL NO...not for you!!!!!!!" slip then chased me all the way to Walters house with a huge knife. Once at Walters house I hid in a dark room...it seemed quite and I believed I was safe until I heard footsteps and felt a searing pain in back of my head then it all went black. I woke up and saw my self tied to an operating table and here was a made crazy scientist cleaning his tools. I asked where am I?....Why do I feel, rather manly? The scientist looked at me and said I did some plastic surgery on you so I looked down and saw the additions. And thats why I now have two penises laughing


^ that was fun to write eek! laughing nice 1. im writing mine tommorow laughing

Mist
I was on my way to the toilet after eating prunes, when, I couldnt hold it any more. One thing led to another and now im naked eating icecream. LanceWindu came up and offered me a shag, but i said hell no, do you think im gay or something ? Some chicks went past and stared at my large, penis for quite a while, i think they were shocked at the size or something!!!! Then they said if i wanted to come shag, theyd meet me At Walters House. Went to Walters House, nobody home. I was like, wtf? Am i at the right place? So i went home and 4 monkeys, a giant panda, 2 ducks, a ballarina, kermit the frog and yoda were naked eating icecream. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises. smile

Lan©eWindu™
I would never shag you! You're not my type.

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud

GCG

Mist
laughing

Mist

bordom
you all KILLED me!!! I swear I was cryin cause I was laughin sooo f**kin HARD!!!! I don't think I could EVER top ANY of those! Great job y'all big grin

Mist
I was on my way to the shops to buy myself an ewok, when, all of a sudden, i was abducted by 3 horny grandmas. Luckily I had eaten beans earlier so my incredible power of flatulation gave me the edge i needed to overwhlem them. My phone rang and it was Yoda, claiming my fart had caused a great disturbance in the force. I declared war on a nearby phonebooth when three men dressed in white coats came to take me away!!! I responded 'I live in the basement, with all the dirty laundry At Walters House'. How was I to know they liked spaghetti? I dropped my pants, did a little dance, and fled to the hills. There i met obi wan kenobi, at least i think that was his name. Maybe i misheard him, and it was actually Bob? He took me on an adventure to a galaxy far,far, far, far, far, far away. I clicked my heels three times and chanted 'theres no place like home'. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises. smile

Lemonade Whiz
I was on my way to the ______ _______ ___ _______, _______, _______. __________ __ ____ ___ _______ ___ ____ ____ _____ _ __ ___ _____ ____ __ ___ _____ _ __, _____ __? ______ __ __, ___ __ _ ___!!!! _ ____ ____ __, _ _____ At Walters House. _ ___ _____ __ ___ __ _ ___, __? _____ _ ____ ___ __? ____. _____, ___,___, __,___, ____, ___, ___ _____. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises.


I was on my way to the grocery store hoping to buy a condom, when all of a sudden a burglar went up and stole a lady's purse. I chased him all around the store and all around the parking lot, through a busy intersection, and then out on the freeway, where I eventually caught him and asked, "Who the f**k are you?" To my surprise, he took off his mask and I saw he was President Bush!!!!! I took him prisoner, and then I dragged his butt to Walter's House. Walter came was out shooting animals with a shotgun, and the President and I asked, "What the f**k are you doing?" Walter replied, "What do you think?" So George Bush spun in a circle and shot his left foot at Wlater's chin and tore Walter's head completely off his body, and then the President grabbed a rabbit and took off intop the forest.
AND THAT'S WHY I HAVE TWO PENISES

Beast_Within
I was on my way to the CD store, when i saw RG there. I went over and was like:Yo, yo, sup homie. We ent into the Drug store, and i saw Slip there. I was all like: SHIT! and he was all like:YA, SHIT FOR U! I then bought some drugs and ran off to my house, with Slip chasing me with a tasor. I arrived At Walters House. I hid there, but Slip found me and was like:cough up ur cash, or im gonna give u a spanking. I refused, and got a spanking. I ran home crying for my mommy, and killed my father and stapled his Penis beside mine. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises. stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
laughing laughing out loud omg roflmao

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
laughing laughing out loud omg roflmao dat was fun stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
it was funny to read......I wanna write another one eek!

Coldfire
lmfao!!! You so should!!! Those are sooo f***ing hilarious!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.