The dragon Haters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spooony
Meh..... 1 thread seems to always be at the top of the page.... and i hate dragons.....

http://ew2.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/c/a/carrgirl/dragonslain.jpg

it dow sleep
wots ur problem with ppl who like dragons

Spooony
nothing against the people, i just dont like dragons

Ketchuptome
I like that picture

LanİeWindu™
I hate dragons too.

King Burger
A like it too. A female Knights Templers stabbing
a dragon who's been in a bra fight, while feeling
guilty.

I dig it!

Spooony
same, that thread is really starting to annoy me.... it is always at the top... ALWAYS.... ALWAYS I TELL YA *rocks back and foreward in insane fashion*

LanİeWindu™
I like the new sig Spooony!

Spooony
thanx...urs 2

LanİeWindu™
Thanks.

* Mumbles something under his breath about hating dragons to keep this on topic in the Off Topic *

Deano
kill all the dragons!!

Deano
i'll get my pal st george to help cool

Spooony
yes sigs are great,, where would we be without them......................................................................................... dragons smell

Spooony
Shadow Dragon put me on her/his hate list..... HAHAHHAHAH

Arachnoidfreak
I wipe my ass with dragon haters.

Yea, I only got like 4 posts in that thread...but I need an excuse for more TP. Im runnin low.

Spooony
well at least you are wiping your ass with something.... i hate the thought of someone crusting over

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Spooony
well at least you are wiping your ass with something.... i hate the thought of someone crusting over

...with dingle berries.

Spooony
yes with dingle berries *shivers at thought*

Spooony
WOooooooooooooo, a brave guy died, but it was worth it, so did the dragon

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/pc/divinity/art/dead_dragon_soldier.jpg

Spooony
well, how is everyone?

LanİeWindu™
Still hating dragons. yes

Spooony
of course, HATING is cool

LanİeWindu™
Certainly.

I hated the move Dragonheart, because it had a dragon in it that talked.

Storm
bang

I. Loved. Draco!

LanİeWindu™
Oww!!!

pokey

Storm
Well damn it.

*Pokes.*

Spooony
Oye no fighting unless it is against dragons, or the obbsessers of the dragons

LanİeWindu™
fear RUN STORM! RUN! scooter

Storm
I' ll stand my ground knight

LanİeWindu™
And I'll make you road kill.

Spooony
like the dragon.... dont want it to get to far off topic

LanİeWindu™
* Kills a dragon on his way to run over Storm *

Storm
Run me over huh miffed

*Neo fighting pose.*

Spooony
i think we well and truely beat the dragon fans...

Demarthl
meh kwasny kill one youve killed em all happy

Spooony
yeah thats true, i kanda feel sorry for "it dow sleep" it was fun having someone who hated me....... now im all alone in the hatred of myself

Coldfire
Ok, like wtf spoony... You sit there and complain about how we have pics on the dragonlovers thread, and you don't even like dragons!!

Spooony
look i have nothing against dragons or people that like dragons, this thread was made to spite someone who has been annoying me on KMC, and i think my complaint about the dragon forum being in the art forum was valid, it is nothing but pictures that people have found on the internet i mean if that isn't an obvious attempt to increase there posts then i dont know what it.... i mean y dont they just give a list of sites to where people can veiw the [ictures as they please, instead of numbering posts with indervidual pictures that have just been riped from a site....

Coldfire
Yeah if they are trying to increase their posts, then I guess you are too there.... whatever, the pictures are cool.

Spooony
.... im not posting hundereds of crappy pistures, in a short space of time, unles i am doing it but haven't realised it

Trickster
Wooooo!

Posting to increase posts must make you cool...

Obviously it's the quantity, not quality of your posts, if you know what I mean.

justjakk
makes a man grown in different directions

lil bitchiness
Closed on the request of Spooony

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.