Snake vs Splinter Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ketchuptome
Who would win.I say SC cuzz hell jsut use his gadgets and kill Snake

Tthe Almighty
snake becuase spliner cell sucks and and splinet cell is the game name the characters name is sam, AND THE SHOES ARE CRAPPY.

samishe
Snake easilly. His gadgets are better than Sam's. He shoots better than Sam. In h2h he ownes Sam.

kamikz
This must have been done over millions of times.

Snake easily.

Tthe Almighty
it has and there always one out come and thats snake as the victor

shin_remy
snake wins easily

IcePunk
how many times has this been done ?! 5?!

kamikz
At least, seem to pop up every month....

1021kid
snake wins agreed

BLAK FOX
Does Snake get his blade? If he does, then he definitely wins.

kamikz
Snake...blade?

BLAK FOX
Have you played MGS2?

kamikz
The question is, have you? Snake says himself that he is no fan of blades and he does not use them, I doubt he can use them to a good effect either.... It is Raiden that uses them.

BLAK FOX
He's good enough with a blade to block machine fire with one.

1021kid
ive never seen snake do that

1021kid
and kamikz is right

BLAK FOX
Oh right, my bad. It's been like two years since I played Substance, so I'll take your word for it.

Stalker 360
snake wins
use the search
type properly
stop being a n00b
hey kamiz and icepunk big grin big grin big grin

Superboy Prime
I disagree on one thing, I do beleive he might be really effective and deadly with a knife. However he dislikes them and doesn't use them for that single reason.

Darkstorm Zero
This has been done... multiple times.... Sometimes we get the urge to redo the thread fresh, or even dig up an old topic and ressurect it... but please, if people have new information or something to add to an old discussion, please go and do the latter option, nobody will tear you down for it (At least I doubt they would), but making a new thread on an already debated subject is wasteful...

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by Stalker 360
snake wins
use the search
type properly
stop being a n00b
hey kamiz and icepunk big grin big grin big grin

you hurt to look at.

kamikz
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I disagree on one thing, I do beleive he might be really effective and deadly with a knife. However he dislikes them and doesn't use them for that single reason.

That quote was most likley ment for swords, he is seen wielding knifes in MGS 4. I don't think he is effective with a sword anyway, you are not very likley to practise much with something you hate..... And sword traning in MGS doesen't equal parrying bullets/super speed, so I doubt it will come to good use...

Tthe Almighty
Metal gear acid 1 + 2 are really bad because half of the time your not snake

samishe
I'm glad that everyone finally agreed that Sam loses badly.

Tidas
Sam gets pawned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.