storm VS electro(current upgrade)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins??bith in the middle of no where in a desert

Kontraz
electro. Electricity cant hurt him, and storm can throw him all she wants, he can just ride electrical currents back to the ground.

Onslaught2005
she can fry him with water. That's how the guys at the Spider-Man forum said

Kontraz
fry him with water??? I've never seen that happen to him, and for some reason, i doubt it would work. He doesnt just 'shoot' electricity, he actually manipulates it, kind of like pyro does with fire (only he can also produce it). So even if he was covered in water, he could still just control the currents and focus the electricity to wherever he wants.

Heracles
Electro.
Powers & Paraphenalia
Strength Level: (unenhanced) normal (charged) can lift 10 tons
Powers: Electro can generate electrostatic energy through his body at a rate of about 1,000 volts per minute, and store up to 1,000,000 volts. At ten feet, his maximum charge is more than enough to kill a normal man. Electro can employ this electrostatic energy as lightning arcs from his fingertips at 1,100 feet per second for about 100 feet.
Abilities: Electro can propel himself along accompanying magnetic lines of force in objects that have great electric potential, such as high-tension electrical lines, at speeds of up to 140 miles per hour. He can also create electrostatic bridges to travel upon, at the cost of a great expenditure of energy. Electro can override any electrically-powered device and manipulate it with mental commands. Since his power-up, he has been able to painfully paralyze anyone by overcharging their synapses' bio-eletrical transmissions.
Equipment: None
Weapons: None
Limitations: By using an external power source to recharge his body's reserves, Electro can expend electricity indefinitely without diminishing his personal reserves. When fully charged, Electro is extremely vulnerable to anything that may "short-circuit" him, such as water.

He is vunerable to shorting out if a sufficent body of water doses him however there in the desert I think Storm creating a rain storm in the desert may tax her powers to the limits.

So even if she could do it I think she may black out with the effort.

If she can't shes toast!

stormfront13
storm is capable of creating rain in the desert- its not like they aer in an enviromentless place. if she can create it inside a room and a jar easily then she can do it in the desert. and storm has really high resistance to electricity

Kontraz
1) when has storm ever been electricuted?
2) not saying she couldnt make it rain easily, just it would take quite a few hours to get it to rain enough to really make a difference in the fight.

stormfront13
i haven't seen her but that is part of her powers- she is almost immune to the affects of the wetaher electrical discharge included. and she can most definitley create rain easily. and even if some how she can't make it herself she is still on earth and she has clouds

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
i haven't seen her but that is part of her powers- she is almost immune to the affects of the wetaher electrical discharge included. and she can most definitley create rain easily. and even if some how she can't make it herself she is still on earth and she has clouds

she needs mositure in the air, the desert has less than normal amounts... it will take her time, especially the amount needed to take him down...

and electro is easily more resistant to electricity than her...

stormfront13
easily she can fly into the clouds and make it down pour and lower the temperature to extreme lows. and she can deflect attacks by creating pressure domes so me might not be able to hit her

GalacticStorm
Well the way i see it storm wins because electros main power storm is highly resistant to. Lightning is one of the most powerful forms of electricity a medium yield lightning bolt can power a medium sized town for an hour. Electros only form of attack is electricity. It would take massive expenditure and time from electro to be able to generate enough electricity to hurt storm. Lightning isnt storms only form of attack and its far from her most powerful. Electro isnt invulnerable or highly durbale just resistant to electricity obviously. Storm has winds at her disposal. When u factor in the fact that they are in a desert then theses winds can become choking. Sandstorms occur frequently in deserts and it wouldnt be hard for storm to create one and amplify beyond its naturally occurring strength. Sandstorms are, blinding ,choking and can shear skin and flesh from your body and thats naturally. If storm was controlling it and intentionally focused it on electro then its all over for him. Storm has this one in the bag. She has psionic control over energy patterns and this affords her great control over lighting and other electrical pheomena. Plus her resistance. BYE BYE ELECTRO!!!

stormfront13
oh lol i forgot about the sands. yeah galactic is right she can fully utilize dusts powers while she in the desert and she has taken skin from bones. she can easily hurt him w/ sand and can also easily kill him.

ScarletSpider
Yeah. But can she do that while he's manipulating the bio-electric synapses in her brain?

Kontraz
also, you included electros "current upgrades" which gives him as much ability over the winds as possibly storm. He can control electrical fields to the extreme, allowing him to shift the magnetism in the air, causing winds.

and although sand would seem to be a bit of a problem couldnt electro just fly up to storms level and duke it out with her hand to hand?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by pr1983
she needs mositure in the air, the desert has less than normal amounts... it will take her time, especially the amount needed to take him down..Actually, desert air has more than normal amounts of water in the air because it's so hot.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Actually, desert air has more than normal amounts of water in the air because it's so hot.

Aww hell... so then marvel isn't right... i'll never use comics for scientific reasoning again... stick out tongue

Maestro
couldn't electro also cause a bio-electrical field around himself, which could just repel anything thrown at him. I could go into more depth, but i can't be assed.

Swanky-Tuna
If Storm can make an EMP then I'm sure Electro can do that.

GalacticStorm
Storm is highly adept at manipulating electrical fields as well. The whole foundation of her powers is that she psionically manipulates energy patterns. Mostly the energy fields that dictate the planets weather. Storm has showed a good level of control over just electrical fields and has affected sentinels circuitry wiv electrical fields has threatened to shutdown shinobi shaws brain synapses and heart the same way. Storm is just far too resistant against electros sole method of attack and has a gd enough control over electrical fields to dramatically reduce the efficiency of some of his attacks u mentioned such as that brain synapses one which storm has also claimed in the comic to be capable of. Lightning and the generation and manipulation of other electrical phenomena isnt her only weapon. She has many more unlike electro and all of which he is highly vulnerable to. Storm takes this on paper. Shes too versatile in this battle theres too many ways she can win.

Zahit
wow.
an interesting thread brought to you by the folks who believe
storm can single-handedly defeat dr. doom.....

...uhm...i'll go with electro on this one...yeah...mess up her synapses...

manjaro
i dont think storm is immune to being struck by lightning moreso than she psionically manipulates them away from her body. however, in Xtreme Xmen she created an outfit out of charged particles from lighting when she and gambit was gettin it on in the lake and they were interrupted by those gov agents, but im willing to wager that it wouldnt be a lost cuase for Electro to try to zap her nonetheless.

and also i believe with his new upgrades and the fact that he now knows almost the full range of his power(especially since Doc Ock schooled him a little about having that kind of power) he would be able to create shields and fly and manipulate magentic fields, for when last he fought spiderman(MK) he was ionizing cars and other heavy metal objects and tossing them around, and was handling them the same way one with telekineisis or magnetism would.

but the only reason i think he loses is becuase he just started expanding on all these abilites while storm has had danger Room practice since she was 17

GalacticStorm
No manjaro she is naturally resistant to lightning as well as other weather related effects. Theres nothing in the desert for him to ionise and throw at her. It would just be him using electricity which she is resistant too and can fight bk wiv at a similar level plus use her other weather related abilities which would result in his death. She has fought and bested polaris who arguably would make his control over electrical fields look 2nd rate. Plus shes experienced in battling magneto.

manjaro
ok then i take that back, but i did say she would win after all

DarkCrawler
Electro can manipulate the synapses in her brain.

stormfront13
and she is said to be able to do the same thing. and imo she can take him out before he can do that

DarkCrawler
No she cant. And where she has manipulated synapses in someones brains?

Swanky-Tuna
That's the main effect of a lightning strike. It careful and precisely manipulates the synapses and doesn't just burn the crap out of you.

Scoobless
i haven't seen her but that is part of her powers- she is almost immune to the affects of the wetaher

Cyclops once said something very similar to Prof X... X said it may be the most stupid thing he has ever heard, this was in the arctic or someplace like that when they met that chick (.....um....... with the powers and stuff........ what the f*ck was her name again.......damnit... can't remember.......) either way it was pointed out that while she could survive in the cold there, it was only for a short time before her body overloaded from trying to preotect her..... she passed out and would've died if not for her getting help

and Electro took out Nate Grey with the brain frying trick....... Storm couldn't do that

stormfront13
and has storm ever been given the chance?? in the comics she said to shinobi shaw she could easily give him a heart attack or something like that. this should be true cause she can kill you by stopping ur heart w/ lightning and can revive you by restarting ur heart

GalacticStorm
Electro taking out nate with that trick doesnt undermine my argument at all im afraid. Since when has nate displayed decent control over electrical fields? Exactly. Yes nates powerful but just because electro took him out means nothing to this argument cos he doesnt hav great resistance or great control over electors sole power like storm does. Storm has displayed quite precise control over electrical fields when she has taken out sentinels and machinery through manipulating this field. She has also threatened to stop shinobi shaws nervous system by stopping his heart and brain by manipulating their natural electrical field. Im not saying she has as much control over electrical fields as electro cos she probably doesnt cos electricity is his sole power, but thats my point and the reason why storm would win this. She could probably generate just as much electrical energy as him from her own reserves and from summoning lightning so sheer power isnt the issue. They are in a desert with nothing around them so theres nothing for electro to ionise and project at her. Its just gonna be an energy battle him projecting electricity and storm countering him that with her own lightning and her various other powers which he has no defence against whatsoever.
No doubt someones is gonna mention that brain trick again but understand this storm has displayed precise control over electrical fields and claimed in her battle with shinobi shaw to be capable of the same feat because he was going to remove her heart with her intangibilty powers. Storm is a hero she doesnt flash around such powers but usues them as a last resort, a life and death situation like what i just described. Electro being a villain would obviously use such powers whenever he felt like it. Thats why a lot of you who might not be avid x men readers might not have known about this ability. But if youre debating about a character make sure you know the featured characters full capabilities for a fair debate.
Storm would be able to counter his electricity and resist his attacks cos while she arguably has his sheer power she doesnt have his control but then that doesnt matter because with various other more powerful abilities at her disposal she takes this. Like i said before they are in a desert sandstorms occur regularly it wouldnt take much effort for her to generate one and amplify it beyond its naturally occurring strength. Its basically gonna be like two special forces fighters both armed with a.k's and both with bullet proof vests on. The first one is a better marksman and more skilled with the weapon they share however the other one not only has an a.k but tear gas, grenades and various other weponry that the other one lacks and has no defence against. Who do u think is gonna win? Bye bye Electro

stormfront13
WOW........ man am i glad ur rootin for storm

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The first one is a better marksman and more skilled with the weapon they share however the other one not only has an a.k but tear gas, grenades and various other weponry that the other one lacks and has no defence against. Who do u think is gonna win? Bye bye Electro

I actually think that the first guy would win if that would be the case.

Cosmic Cube
Lightning doesn't hurt Storm. She hits herself with it all the time.

DarkCrawler
But can Electro manipulate her brain synapses?

Scoobless
why do you always have your fights staged in bizarre places? why would electro be in a desert?
is it so he can't use his full potential?

like doing this......

Scoobless
in order to do this.......

Swanky-Tuna
Couldn't he do that with sand and rocks and lizards and stuff?

Scoobless
i don't know........ 'lectrical lizard levitation would be a really cool power...... he could team up with Doc Conners and cause some real mischief

GalacticStorm
Dark crawler dont u read previous posts b4 u contribute? Ive already talked about that brain synapses thing

stormfront13
and idk why i have them in random places. does it matter?? not really electro is still powerful in the desert. its just better when they are on na specific battle field cause some people always ask where they are and make their own enviroment.

Scoobless
and idk why i have them in random places. does it matter?? not really electro is still powerful in the desert. its just better when they are on na specific battle field cause some people always ask where they are and make their own enviroment.

but if you put them in the desert then you are clearly giving storm an advantage

A) she doesn't have to worry about bystanders
B) she gets the added bonus of sandstorms
C) Electro can't use metallic objects as weapons

you see what i mean?....... it just seemed a little biased

GalacticStorm
Well stormfront didnt do that on purpose he wasnt even thinking about the sandstorm thing it was me who first came up with that idea and posted it. The desert was probably chosen by him im guessing cos its a wide open space where they could both cut loose. If it was a totally featureless environment which would be fair to both of them storm would still win

Scoobless
i'm more interested in debating the environments the match would most likely happen in........ and it's usually cities or their surrounding areas

GalacticStorm
But then surely as a hero storm would be too concerned about civilians so that would give an unfair advantage to electro being a villain. Thats why its far better to make it happen in a featureless environment or to have the heroes fighting no holds barred with no hero conscience

Scoobless
But then surely as a hero storm would be too concerned about civilians so that would give an unfair advantage to electro being a villain.

but that's half the point, debating what should happen during meetings of characters who don't usually meet and working within their characters to see who should come out on top

you could split the difference and say it takes place in a deserted city

that would take away her acvantage of fighting in the open and away from anything he could use, as well as his advantage of having civilians to endanger

stormfront13
yeah that is excatley why i put them in a desart- a wide open space where they can cut their powers loose. no metalic objects for electro to use and no civilians to worry about. just a big unconfined space.

Scoobless
which is exactly why it gives storm the advantage......... a deserted city would be much fairer

Swanky-Tuna
"Featureless environment" isn't always fair. For example, it would limit Spiderman because he wouldn't have anything to swing on or limit Absorbing Man because there'd be very little to absorb.

stormfront13
but we are talking about two people that don't need objects ou bulidings to win a fight. and i never thought of the city thing but still he'd have to nkow where she is to hurt her

GalacticStorm
Which is why u should only use a featureless environment in certain circumstances. These two are both powerful energy wielders a featureless environment puts them both on an even playing field. However a deserted city doesnt seem too unfair because the things ive seen electro ionise havent exactly been awe inspiring. Only sign posts and stuff like that hardly magneto level. Storm could lift and propel thru wind a lot heavier stuff, plus shes theres her resistance to his electricity and her variety of other powers.

Scoobless
but we are talking about two people that don't need objects ou bulidings to win a fight.

it's just that when you put someone who can control wind into the desert, not many people are going to be able to do much against her and it becomes a forgone conclusion....... put them somewhere more even and it's a decent fight....... i'm not suggesting that they be locked in a 12 foot cube made of steel

stormfront13
12 foot?? and ur calling me biased ok two things wrong w/ that enviroment. storm is claustrophobic and will either let loose and lash out or just let her fear take over. and in a confined space its a tad bit harder for storm to use powers, she still can but she concentrates more- forget all this if you were being sarcastic

pr1983
12 foot?? and ur calling me biased ok two things wrong w/ that enviroment. storm is claustrophobic and will either let loose and lash out or just let her fear take over. and in a confined space its a tad bit harder for storm to use powers, she still can but she concentrates more- forget all this if you were being sarcastic

no, he was saying that the environment is too balanced towards storm... the 12 foot steel was a joke to show he didnt want it biased towards electro either...

stormfront13
yeah thats why i posted that he should disregard this if he was being sarcastic. and when i thought about this fight i thought the enviroment was even. eecrto won't be hurting people and storm won't have to save them. i never thought of a deserted city but just a wide open space where they can really cut loose and go all out to beat their opponent but not kill them. i honestly tried to not make it biased but in the end i guess thats how people percieved it- srry.

GalacticStorm
Either way desert, deserted city or a featureless environment. The odds are in storms favour for all three. Noone can really come up with a new argument to say otherwise without reusing previous points used throughout the debate which me and SF have countered and laid to rest.

stormfront13
yep... don't really wanna argue w/ galactic cause he can counter pretty much anything

DarkCrawler
Dark crawler dont u read previous posts b4 u contribute? Ive already talked about that brain synapses thing

I gotta admit...I couldn't read that pervious post...it was so long...embarrasment

Scoobless
Originally posted by Scoobless
i'm not suggesting that they be locked in a 12 foot cube made of steel

12 foot?? and ur calling me biased

forget all this if you were being sarcastic

i wasn't even being sarcastic i said NOT suggesting

stick out tongue

Scoobless
and Electro can generate more heat than Storm can take

Swanky-Tuna
Either way desert, deserted city or a featureless environment. The odds are in storms favour for all three. Noone can really come up with a new argument to say otherwise without reusing previous points used throughout the debate which me and SF have countered and laid to rest. There's the hail of pipes and beams he can create in a city environment.

stormfront13
shouldn't storm be able to do anything that electro can do but to a lesser degree?? so she could find a way to stop them most likely or get out of the way. and she can easily blind him(fog) and this has happened instantley before(twice in the phoenix sage). bit since its not in the city it doesn't matter all that much. but even in a city imo storm can win also

Scoobless
no......she has some control over electricity but nothing remotely close to Electro's level..... he can travel along electricity, evaporate water from a distance by increasing his own temperature, project a hell of a lot higher voltage than Storm, magnetise metals......Storm can only do a fraction of what he can do

GalacticStorm
Scoobless all the things you've said are nothing new. Storm has a good level of control over electricity but obviously not as much as electros because that is his sole power. But therein lies his major weakness when battling storm in the environment stated at the beginning of this thread. I dont need to epeat myself because my argument hasnt been undermined just check my previous posts to find out why storm would win. Whether electro can generate a higher voltage than storm is debatable with storm being able to generate her own and summon lightning from the ambient air. But even if he could SO WHAT!! It still doesnt get him a win for the previously mentioned reasons. Someone said he could generate more heat than her body could take. What when she generates extreme heats herself when she generates lightning and her body is immune to the effects of her powers. As it stands electro still gets laid to rest.

Scoobless
maybe nothing new but it's all still valid, Storm has overheated at least once that i've seen..... Electro can generate massive amounts of heat... he has evaporated all the water fired at him from a fire hydrant before it even trvelled 20 feet..... that's an amazing level of heat and it would fry storm crispy..... she has been able to channel lightning of 50,000 volts through her body.... he can store over 1 million.......

she'd get cooked

GalacticStorm
Sorry scoobless but where did u get that 50,000 figure from? I recall seeing stormfront use that figure somewhere in a thread to refer to the voltage of lightning and i can tell you thats far from accurate but i see youre not so cleverly taking it for the gospel truth. So storms resistant to electros electricity cos she to can generate and control her own plus as additional weapons she has hurricane force winds which can lift and make projectiles out of dramatically heavier things than he can ionise, plus she has all her other meteorological weapons at her disposal and youre telling me he'd win this cos he can generate heatwaves over limited areas? Dont be so stupid. Storm with her atmospheric control would render that damn near useless.

Scoobless
Sorry scoobless but where did u get that 50,000 figure from? I recall seeing stormfront use that figure somewhere

well until someone shows me otherwise this is all i've heard

maybe you could provide more accurate info.....?

Scoobless
youre telling me he'd win this cos he can generate heatwaves over limited areas? Dont be so stupid. Storm with her atmospheric control would render that damn near useless.

i'm saying heat is one of the weapons at his disposal........ the only stupidity is yours for assuming too much

GalacticStorm
Dear boy you only had to ask. Go to the website below and u will find out the voltage of lightning is between 10 MILLION to 120 MILLION volts. Thats naturally occurring values. Storm has on many occassion amplified the voltage and intensity of her lightning when the situation required it. Anything else?

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1998/MathieuLo.shtml

GalacticStorm
Well after visiting that link i'll think you'll find the only stupidity on display here was yours for taking some randomly conjured up value as the truth

GalacticStorm
Just having a bit of fun u know i luv ya really scoobs

demigawd
GalacticStorm, you know you're not debating Alpha Centuri, right? Then there's no need to resort to AC tactics. We're just having a nice, polite debate. Keep it that way.

GalacticStorm
I know im sorry scoobs u know im joking. We're U.K brothers we gotta stick 2gether.lol

Swanky-Tuna
Wow, Galactic, what a spammer. You know you can edit one post instead of making 11 in a row.

stormfront13
well anyway it doesn't matter how many he wrote but he more than proved that storm can and will win

life is cruell
i think scoobless got confused lightining is 50,000 DEGREES not volts stormfront stated that in storm vs carnage

stormfront13
well 50,000 degrees is only one example it can be a lot hotter than 50,000

Kontraz
how can storm hurt electro though? Anything she does with lightning (her main offensive) wont work, and if she tries to throw sling him around with winds, he can just ride the elctromagnetic currents to resist them with ease. If its in a desert (why would they be in a desert, i have no idea..) then its a draw, but if its in a city, electro wins easily

1) Storm would keep civilians in mind
2) electro has plenty of stuff to charge and sling around at his disposal, and as soon as one connects, its over. Meanwhile, storm can still do little to him without putting the general populous in jeopardy.

stormfront13
she can stick him in a tornado and most likely suffocate him, just use tons of water, theres hail which can be the size of a small basketball and i bet it'll hurt when it hits you at 300 mph speeds, she can literally tear him apart using the sand and more

GalacticStorm
Kontraz electricity is electros main offensive, storm does use ligthning a lot put its not her only weapon. Have you actually read through the whole thread because all of your points have already been discussed and countered. The reason it was put in a desert was so that they could use their powers to the max without restrictions. If they were in a city storm being a hero would be at an disadvantage because of civilians and a fear of causing major structural damage. We also discussed a deserted city and storm still won have a look back if you care enough but the main point was electromagnetism isnt electros main power is no magneto, no polaris even. The things he ionises to use as projectiles are far from impressive. Just signposts and the like. Storm could use her winds to render far larger, more dangerous things as projectiles or use her winds to make it hard for out of nowhere. He would be pinned more than likely or his flight would be severely restricted. Storm has done this to magneto of all people and he was going nowhere. She used a tornado to pin him down and suffocate him back when she first started out in the early days of uncanny and magneto on the verge of passing out managed to get it together enough to throw collossus into her. That was magneto. Electro is nothing in comparison to him or polaris and storm has defeated both in her time polaris singlehandedly. Electros just getting to grips with his electromagnetic abilities storm is very comfortable using her own and is well versed in fighting people with incredible control over similar abilities. Electro would get laid out. He's a spiderman enemy he has no place fighting storm.

pr1983
He's a spiderman enemy he has no place fighting storm.

scuse me?

DarkCrawler
Water doesn't affect Electro anymore, he can easily shield himself from it by using electromagnetic currents.

GalacticStorm
Still doesnt get him a win does it? Plus he's hardly immune to water he can just fight against it. Anyway i guess your talking about SF's strategy cos that certainly wasnt mine. Mine hav yet to be countered. Any1? lol

Mainstream
electro water proof since when?

GalacticStorm
exactly

DarkCrawler
Not water proof, but he can direct it away.

GalacticStorm
Within limits

stormfront13
i see it as this way there is like nothing he can do to storm but she can do so much more to him with no effort. i have always found some of spidermans enemies kinda easy tobeat compared to others but since electro got the upgrade he is much stronger.

DarkCrawler
i see it as this way there is like nothing he can do to storm but she can do so much more to him with no effort. .

Yes, because they are in desert, where Storm has the advantage.

Kontraz
Kontraz electricity is electros main offensive, storm does use ligthning a lot put its not her only weapon. Have you actually read through the whole thread because all of your points have already been discussed and countered. The reason it was put in a desert was so that they could use their powers to the max without restrictions. If they were in a city storm being a hero would be at an disadvantage because of civilians and a fear of causing major structural damage. We also discussed a deserted city and storm still won have a look back if you care enough but the main point was electromagnetism isnt electros main power is no magneto, no polaris even. The things he ionises to use as projectiles are far from impressive. Just signposts and the like. Storm could use her winds to render far larger, more dangerous things as projectiles or use her winds to make it hard for out of nowhere. He would be pinned more than likely or his flight would be severely restricted. Storm has done this to magneto of all people and he was going nowhere. She used a tornado to pin him down and suffocate him back when she first started out in the early days of uncanny and magneto on the verge of passing out managed to get it together enough to throw collossus into her. That was magneto. Electro is nothing in comparison to him or polaris and storm has defeated both in her time polaris singlehandedly. Electros just getting to grips with his electromagnetic abilities storm is very comfortable using her own and is well versed in fighting people with incredible control over similar abilities. Electro would get laid out. He's a spiderman enemy he has no place fighting storm.

see... most of yoour points are referring to the "old electro". Electro's little "upgrade" has put him in an all new league. Yes, he is no magneto or polaris. But now that he as these "new" (they were always there, just never realized it) powers, his entire style of fighting has changed. He is whipping around cars as if they were waves of electricity in solid form, using pretty much anything with metal as an offensive weapon. and what do you mean "hes a spider-man enemey". He's now crossed over into the avenger's category wink And you dont get very much higher rate than that.

Mainstream
Electro a bad ass now....cool he was always one of my 3 favorite spidey foes.

Zahit
he'd fry storm.

Mainstream
nothing like dark meat heh heh heh heh.

demigawd
Originally posted by Kontraz
see... most of yoour points are referring to the "old electro". Electro's little "upgrade" has put him in an all new league. Yes, he is no magneto or polaris. But now that he as these "new" (they were always there, just never realized it) powers, his entire style of fighting has changed. He is whipping around cars as if they were waves of electricity in solid form, using pretty much anything with metal as an offensive weapon. and what do you mean "hes a spider-man enemey". He's now crossed over into the avenger's category wink And you dont get very much higher rate than that.

heh yeah, he sure taught them a lesson in power, didn't he? laughing out loud

Mainstream
if Storm thinks she gonna beat Electro...she's in for a shock! heh heh heh

Scoobless
Well after visiting that link i'll think you'll find the only stupidity on display here was yours for taking some randomly conjured up value as the truth

it's comics......... almost everything is a randomly conjured value

Scoobless
Originally posted by life is cruell
i think scoobless got confused lightining is 50,000 DEGREES not volts stormfront stated that in storm vs carnage

you could have a point there......... embarrasment

radioboy121
It was, I believe Uncanny X-Men 171 during the X-Men's visit to Japan where Storm who was on the verge of electrocuting Silver Samurai; she pulled it back into her to stop her from killing him but in turn almost electrocuted herself (Yukio saved her). I don't remember seeing Storm being immune to electricity.

Zahit
storm is not immune to electricity.
if she licked her finger and jammed it into an electric socket,
she'd get zapped. just like you. just like me.

Scoobless
plus Electro can fly by using the planets electrical field......... at least he could before........ not entirely sure if he still can

Zahit
plus Electro can fly by using the planets electrical field......... at least he could before........ not entirely sure if he still can
aaaww bloody hell.....even I can do that....

GalacticStorm
Ok to answer radioboys query about storm and the silver samurai. Basically after being away from earth fighting the brood for so long storm lost her affinity with the earth and found her control over the weather wasnt as finely tuned as it was before. With the slightest negative thought or emotion she would cause a hurricane or torrential rain to appppear unintentionally. The normal storm who had her powers and emotions completely under control had barriers up around her powers she restricted herself and wasnt so careless. Compare the two different storms to magneto and joseph. Magneto as powerful and in control of magnetic energy as he is can get burned up by his own power but only at extreme levels which is why he places restrictions on his powers. Storm is highly resistant to electricity she generates and manipulates it in one of its most powerful forms lightning. Scoobs has already stated electro can store up to a million volts in his body. The lightning storm generates has voltages varying between 10 and 120 million. Electro would far from fry storm. Storm angrily shot a bolt of lightning at SS but not being in control she put way too much into it and he was getting frazzled. To prevent his early cremation she hurriedly had to absorb it into herself and was harmed by the backlash but she was not taken out. That was many years ago. Storm regained control of her powers and placed restrictions around them again. Thats why she lost the mohican and grew her hair again. Because her powers and personality are linked.

GalacticStorm
Right on to Kontraz. Gimme a sec

GalacticStorm
Basically i have already talked about his ionising of objects and turning them into projectiles. I said before that it was far from magneto and polaris level. Wow electro can throw a few things around now. Storm is well versed in fighting mags and polaris and i repeat myself again she has bested both in combat. Polaris singlehandedly during the phoenix saga and even bk then she would still make elctros abilities look 2nd rate. Storm too can make projectiles out of things and propelled on her hurricane winds they become very dangerous indeed. You all know that straw when carried on hurricane winds can pierce concrete blocks. Just think if storm was fighting to the death what damage she could do. In hurricane winds electro aint goin nowhere. Shes used the same trick on mags and he sh*ts on electro.

GalacticStorm
I swear some of u have just read the last pg of this thread and just posted without checking if your points were actually valid anymore. Well none of them were so i guess storm still wins

radioboy121
Ok to answer radioboys query about storm and the silver samurai. Basically after being away from earth fighting the brood for so long storm lost her affinity with the earth and found her control over the weather wasnt as finely tuned as it was before. With the slightest negative thought or emotion she would cause a hurricane or torrential rain to appppear unintentionally. The normal storm who had her powers and emotions completely under control had barriers up around her powers she restricted herself and wasnt so careless. Compare the two different storms to magneto and joseph. Magneto as powerful and in control of magnetic energy as he is can get burned up by his own power but only at extreme levels which is why he places restrictions on his powers. Storm is highly resistant to electricity she generates and manipulates it in one of its most powerful forms lightning. Scoobs has already stated electro can store up to a million volts in his body. The lightning storm generates has voltages varying between 10 and 120 million. Electro would far from fry storm. Storm angrily shot a bolt of lightning at SS but not being in control she put way too much into it and he was getting frazzled. To prevent his early cremation she hurriedly had to absorb it into herself and was harmed by the backlash but she was not taken out. That was many years ago. Storm regained control of her powers and placed restrictions around them again. Thats why she lost the mohican and grew her hair again. Because her powers and personality are linked.

She can manipulate lightning to a certain degree, but her encounter with Silver Samurai gave an idea that she's not immune to it. In the same regard, it was Henry Pym who said to Firestar(?) once that mutants tend to build an immunity to certain powers to protect them from harm, but it wasn't this case for Storm with electricity.

Storm's powers has always been relatively nestled to her emotions; she's definitely in better control of it, but stick her in a box and she's most likely going to flip out with her powers. On the mohawk thing, she bore it after being inspired by the free spirit ronin Yukio.

GalacticStorm
'She can manipulate lightning to a certain degree, but her encounter with Silver Samurai gave an idea that she's not immune to it'

Ok it gave an idea so you're not conclusively denying it. Either way as i have said in nearly all of these posts on this subject storm has a high natural resistance to it. If you actually properly read my previous post you'll understand why that SS incident doesnt undermine my argument at all.

'On the mohawk thing, she bore it after being inspired by the free spirit ronin Yukio.'

Im a big storm fan and judging from what i said in my previous post it should have been obvious that i already knew that. The reason she was open in the first place to cutting her hair and being inspired by Yukio is because her lack of affinity with earth after her long absence which disrupted her powers and therefore her personality. Anyway this isnt a storm lesson its a versus thread. Why have we moved off topic? Probably because its quite obvious that storm has this in the bag.

stormfront13
yes it wa after meeting wolverines female friend she doned the mohawk. and as galactic said above she lost control over her powers when that happened cause in space her powers work differently so when she was fighting on earth again she had to retrain w/ them again. and galactic yet again brings up another point storm has almost taken out magneto and would have if not for colosus hitting her. and she singlehandidly has taken out polaris twice, and both polaris and magneto have more power then electro. and storm is highlt immune to her powers. she always has electricity coarsing through her body. an example of this would be her natural psionic scrambler. storms brain naturally has lightning in it and this makes it hard for telepaths to get inside her head. rachel couldn't, emma couldn't and at one point even xavier couldn't. she naturally has electricity coarsing through her body and is highly resistant to it.

pr1983
yes it wa after meeting wolverines female friend she doned the mohawk. and as galactic said above she lost control over her powers when that happened cause in space her powers work differently so when she was fighting on earth again she had to retrain w/ them again. and galactic yet again brings up another point storm has almost taken out magneto and would have if not for colosus hitting her. and she singlehandidly has taken out polaris twice, and both polaris and magneto have more power then electro. and storm is highlt immune to her powers. she always has electricity coarsing through her body. an example of this would be her natural psionic scrambler. storms brain naturally has lightning in it and this makes it hard for telepaths to get inside her head. rachel couldn't, emma couldn't and at one point even xavier couldn't. she naturally has electricity coarsing through her body and is highly resistant to it.

emma did... in uncanny 120 i think it was... when she was with the hellfire club...

Kontraz
Basically i have already talked about his ionising of objects and turning them into projectiles. I said before that it was far from magneto and polaris level. Wow electro can throw a few things around now. Storm is well versed in fighting mags and polaris and i repeat myself again she has bested both in combat. Polaris singlehandedly during the phoenix saga and even bk then she would still make elctros abilities look 2nd rate. Storm too can make projectiles out of things and propelled on her hurricane winds they become very dangerous indeed. You all know that straw when carried on hurricane winds can pierce concrete blocks. Just think if storm was fighting to the death what damage she could do. In hurricane winds electro aint goin nowhere. Shes used the same trick on mags and he sh*ts on electro.

okay, first off, i have never seen or heard about a straw being pushed through a brick. Gimme an example, please... cuz i've heard of poles being shoved through walls, but never a straw through a brick.

But that's beside the point, yes, storm is able to sling things around as well, but she cannot control them. She isnt TK. She just sends a gust of wind toward something and it continues with the flow. Electro (as well as other magnetic-esque heroes/villians) are able to direct their assaults.

back to actually moving him... he can cause himself to become a super-magnet with whatever he wishes (most likely the ground in this case) making himself immobile to outside forces, and incredibly mobile for himself.

Now, after reading a bit more on his upgrade, he is able to completely disrupt the electrical currents of his enemy's brain, effectively paralyzing him (or her) within mere seconds.

Zahit
storms brain naturally has lightning in it and this makes it hard for telepaths to get inside her head.
What are you smoking?

stormfront13
hey, don't b!tch at me cause you don't get it but its true and is natural for storm. if you actually read comics you would know that it has been mentioned numerous times. and pr emma had lots of trouble recentley when her and storm had a recent battle.

Zahit
tell me which book states that Storm has "lightning in her head."

then, tell me what's in yours.....crack? marijuana? opium? hashish?

pr1983
hey, don't b!tch at me cause you don't get it but its true and is natural for storm. if you actually read comics you would know that it has been mentioned numerous times. and pr emma had lots of trouble recentley when her and storm had a recent battle.

uncanny xmen 129... emma telepathically disables colossus, wolverine and storm in seconds...

a recent fight? the "ill pierce your diamond one"?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Zahit
tell me which book states that Storm has "lightning in her head."

then, tell me what's in yours.....crack? marijuana? opium? hashish?

laughing out loud

Scoobless
hey PR..... what's this quote from?

"You can't hurt me any more than i have been already" - "If it's all the same to you love i'd like to give it a try"

i'm sure i've heard it before

Swanky-Tuna
We also discussed a deserted city and storm still won
There was no discussion. You just said you weren't impressed with what he's done in a city environment and that was that. No reply to my comment on water pipes and I-beams.

It's also funny that you aren't impressed by flying street signs, which could easily kill Storm, but all over the flying shaft of metal Storm threatened Emma Frost with.

stormfront13
yeah in that fight i have seen pics of emma strugglin or at least that's what i think she's doin.

zahit it has been mentioned in extreme where her and jean are dancing in a club. and more recentley in uncanny x-men #457. they are in the savage land and rachel has turned evil and met these lizard people that have powers. storm is taken captive and is trying to escape. the lizards and rachel notice and they ask her is she can shut storm down and rachel replies that storm is using lightning to establish a lightning field around her that will scramble her powers and she will be unable to do it unless she is a lot closer. the first one i mentioned was the one about it being naturally in her head and the second is about how she can utilize it to block out even rachel summers

Kontraz
and the more lightning she has in her head, the easier for electro to make something go wrong up there wink

pr1983
hey PR..... what's this quote from?

"You can't hurt me any more than i have been already" - "If it's all the same to you love i'd like to give it a try"

i'm sure i've heard it before

a movie i saw a long time ago... birthday girl starring nicole kidman...u been reading my profile? stick out tongue

stormfront... in that first instance it was rachel, emma and jean would take the piss against rachel... plus storm was the good guy... i'll bet if storm turned evil they'd be peeling her mind like an orange...

stormfront13
its natural she can keep him out

pr1983
its natural she can keep him out

electros attack isnt psionic, its purely electrical, i doubt she can...

stormfront13
but she can do the same it was mentioned a while ago to sebastion shaw. she has a ot of expierence m,anipulating electrical fields. she can most definitey keep him out long enough to take him out which she most definitley can. and if you don't believe me just read galactics posts

GalacticStorm
"okay, first off, i have never seen or heard about a straw being pushed through a brick. Gimme an example, please... cuz i've heard of poles being shoved through walls, but never a straw through a brick"

Check out the last few issues of Xtreme xmen and you'll witness it in storms battle wiv emma frost. It happens in real life and there have been many scientific simulations of it just google the subject.

'back to actually moving him... he can cause himself to become a super-magnet with whatever he wishes (most likely the ground in this case) making himself immobile to outside forces, and incredibly mobile for himself.'

Who said anything about moving him? If he was airborne then yes she could very well move him and relocate him to terra firma at 300mph. But if he was on the ground then yes he could do that super magnet thing theoretically but it would take all his might to stay in that one place without being moved by her winds therefore he wouldnt have anything left for an offensive. If that happens to magneto then it sure as hell is gonna happen to him so there really shouldnt be any argument saying otherwise.

'he is able to completely disrupt the electrical currents of his enemy's brain, effectively paralyzing him (or her) within mere seconds.'
Storm can manipulate a persons electrical field as well but so far i have only heard of her using this ability to threaten to stop shinobi shaws heart. Electros sole ability is electricity therefore he would obviously have more control in that area than storm. Maybe this is the limit of how precicsely she can affect a person inner workings while electros you have stated. My argument is that she would be able to resist this as she has the same ability but less control over it. Plus those who manipulate electromagnetic energies such as storm, polaris mags and electro naturally have an electrical field around them which cause interference for would be tamperers and telepathic probes. Its her other abilities that would gain her a win. Ive already discussed all of these points in previous posts. If u wanna find out why storm owns electros ass then browse thru this thread. A win for Storm!!!

pr1983
but she can do the same it was mentioned a while ago to sebastion shaw. she has a ot of expierence m,anipulating electrical fields. she can most definitey keep him out long enough to take him out which she most definitley can. and if you don't believe me just read galactics posts

she is nowhere near as precise as electro...

i read all the posts...

maybe she can hold him off, but with his recent upgrade i say he could...

of course if its still in the desert then its a joke...

stormfront13
but she has expierence w/ it so she should be able to keep him out.

GalacticStorm
PR storm could resist his manipulations like she has when faced with polaris and magneto in the past and use her other powers none of which he is resistant to to bludgeon, drown or freeze him to death. Whichever one takes her fancy.

pr1983
but she has expierence w/ it so she should be able to keep him out.

should... that depends on electro...

PR storm could resist his manipulations like she has when faced with polaris and magneto in the past and use her other powers none of which he is resistant to to bludgeon, drown or freeze him to death. Whichever one takes her fancy.

electro is not magneto, his powers are different, his method of attack is different...

and storm got lucky against magneto, back then magneto actually feared the xmen...

GalacticStorm
Theres too many ways for her to win. She has many weapons at her disposal all of which she is extremely skilled at commanding that electro doesnt have any resistance too and all of which could kill him. Electros sole power storm is resistant too. Again i say check her battles with mags and polaris. Old electro would have got thrashed. Kontraz talked about the new electros fighting style which would get him a win. Its such a pity that this new way of fighting he he chooses is such a rip off of mags and polaris all of who she is well versed in fighting, both of whom actually have the power to make their style effective and both of them have been bested by storms efforts. Oh well

GalacticStorm
Anyone reading this whole thread can see that those who believe storm would win this have but up a far more cnvincing argument as to why that would be the case. Those against have been reduced to nit picking on insignificant factors which would hold no weight in a fight to the death. Storm would win this get over it.

pr1983
Anyone reading this whole thread can see that those who believe storm would win this have but up a far more cnvincing argument as to why that would be the case. Those against have been reduced to nit picking on insignificant factors which would hold no weight in a fight to the death. Storm would win this get over it.

wow... can you get any more condescending?

you just avoided peoples questions...

GalacticStorm
How did i ive answered them all in previous posts as you would know if you've read the whole thread.

GalacticStorm
It would be condescending if i hadnt bothered to and i had said that. But anyone who actually reads my posts will know thats not the case

pr1983
How did i ive answered them all in previous posts as you would know if you've read the whole thread.

i did, as i've said...

It would be condescending if i hadnt bothered to and i had said that. But anyone who actually reads my posts will know thats not the case

i did... you avoided other peoples arguments and any you didnt like you just claimed were insignicficant...

stormfront13
can you please specify which questions and arguements so both of us know what ur talking about

GalacticStorm
Ok show me someones argument ive avoided cos i havent at all. I have countered all queries which havent been already addressed at an early stage in the thread otherwise i just say look bk you'll find your answer there. Or something like that. However if i have done it then its unintentional and present me withe question again and i'll gladly answer

Kontraz
"okay, first off, i have never seen or heard about a straw being pushed through a brick. Gimme an example, please... cuz i've heard of poles being shoved through walls, but never a straw through a brick"

Check out the last few issues of Xtreme xmen and you'll witness it in storms battle wiv emma frost. It happens in real life and there have been many scientific simulations of it just google the subject.

'back to actually moving him... he can cause himself to become a super-magnet with whatever he wishes (most likely the ground in this case) making himself immobile to outside forces, and incredibly mobile for himself.'

Who said anything about moving him? If he was airborne then yes she could very well move him and relocate him to terra firma at 300mph. But if he was on the ground then yes he could do that super magnet thing theoretically but it would take all his might to stay in that one place without being moved by her winds therefore he wouldnt have anything left for an offensive. If that happens to magneto then it sure as hell is gonna happen to him so there really shouldnt be any argument saying otherwise.

'he is able to completely disrupt the electrical currents of his enemy's brain, effectively paralyzing him (or her) within mere seconds.'
Storm can manipulate a persons electrical field as well but so far i have only heard of her using this ability to threaten to stop shinobi shaws heart. Electros sole ability is electricity therefore he would obviously have more control in that area than storm. Maybe this is the limit of how precicsely she can affect a person inner workings while electros you have stated. My argument is that she would be able to resist this as she has the same ability but less control over it. Plus those who manipulate electromagnetic energies such as storm, polaris mags and electro naturally have an electrical field around them which cause interference for would be tamperers and telepathic probes. Its her other abilities that would gain her a win. Ive already discussed all of these points in previous posts. If u wanna find out why storm owns electros ass then browse thru this thread. A win for Storm!!!

electro isnt just able, he is known for frying peoples brains in seconds. Storm has no resistance to it. Sure, she can cause interference to a tele, but whenever he uses the electricity in her against her, she's pretty much done for.

And since when do you get to determine how much energy it would take to keep electro magnetized? You obviously know little about super-magnets. Once he chooses to "activate" it would take NO energy at all to stay in that state. As for him being airborne and getting whipped around, i dont think that would happen. He uses electrical currents, which would either A) remain uneffected by storm when she makes wind, or B) storm manipulates those to create wind... and if electro is already manipulating them, storm ain't gonna effect him through itwink

so, the arguement with him simply turning her into a vegetable still stands. Fight will be over in seconds if her body has all this 'natural electricity' stored up in it.

pr1983
Ok show me someones argument ive avoided cos i havent at all. I have countered all queries which havent been already addressed at an early stage in the thread otherwise i just say look bk you'll find your answer there. Or something like that. However if i have done it then its unintentional and present me withe question again and i'll gladly answer

here...

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
There was no discussion. You just said you weren't impressed with what he's done in a city environment and that was that. No reply to my comment on water pipes and I-beams.

It's also funny that you aren't impressed by flying street signs, which could easily kill Storm, but all over the flying shaft of metal Storm threatened Emma Frost with.

and you keep comparing him to magneto when they are not as similar as you claim they are...

you keep claiming that her brain is practically immune to any attack... she isnt...

and kontraz is right...

GalacticStorm
"electro isnt just able, he is known for frying peoples brains in seconds. Storm has no resistance to it. Sure, she can cause interference to a tele, but whenever he uses the electricity in her against her, she's pretty much done for."

As a manipulator of such fields she would be able to resist him on a level like she has done with magneto and polaris. At the end of the day psionic energy is closely related to electromagnetic energy as it is after all just brain synaptic energy. That is the very reason mags displays low level psi powers and why he can disrupt telepathic powers by controlling his field. Storm has control over her field. Her power is to psionically manipulate energy patterns and fields which she predominantly uses to create weather. In other dimensions for example it manifests differently. Storm has enough control over her field to resist psionic and electromagnetic attacks and has done so on many occassions in the past. If electro was frying someones brain so easily they certainly werent individuals with any degree of control over electromagnetic energy.

" You obviously know little about super-magnets. Once he chooses to "activate" it would take NO energy at all to stay in that state"

Ok kontraz well how it happens in real life isnt always how it works in comics. Im going by the comics which is what u should be doing and her battle with magneto more specifically in the early days of uncanny xmen when she used her winds against him to suffocate and restrain him. It took mighty effort on his part to remain in one position and this is mags for christs sake. He just had enough juice left to throw collossuss at storm before he or at least the captions said he would pass out.

"He uses electrical currents, which would either A) remain uneffected by storm when she makes wind, or B) storm manipulates those to create wind... and if electro is already manipulating them, storm ain't gonna effect him through it"

If he uses electromagnetic currents to propel himself though the hair and storm turned a hurricane on him like it did with magneto his flight and movement would be severly restricted. I see what you're saying but as i have previously said marvel chooses when and where it should abide by real life physics and thankfully for me and my argument the specific point u made is rendered void because of that. U want proof? Try reading essential xmen.

GalacticStorm
PR I never said practically immune i said highly resistant due to the nature of her abilities which she has proved countless times

GalacticStorm
"There was no discussion. You just said you weren't impressed with what he's done in a city environment and that was that. No reply to my comment on water pipes and I-beams.

It's also funny that you aren't impressed by flying street signs, which could easily kill Storm, but all over the flying shaft of metal Storm threatened Emma Frost with. "

Of course its possible for him to kill her with ionised objects such as the ones you mentioned. Just like its possible for storm to kill him with projectiles which carried on her winds would almost certainly have more destructive power if he got caught up in it. Thats Electros major asset in a battle with storm cos if he just resorted to energy attacks shes far too resistant and could fight him back. If scoobs is to be believed he can store 1million volts in his body. Storms lightning contains far higher voltages. Storm would win an energy battle. If it came to flying debris versus hurricane winds, blizzards, rain basically total atmospheric control is it any wonder why i believe storm could take this?

pr1983
PR I never said practically immune i said highly resistant due to the nature of her abilities which she has proved countless times

highly resistant to a point... a point i believe electro can surpass...

GalacticStorm
she is highly resistant to a point plus due to her control over such energies she could fight him as well. She generates greater energies than him as has been proven. Its just her precise control over such energies which she lacks in comparison to electro. Shes precise enought to manipulate her own field to resist psionic and electromagnateic attacks. She can sense and manipulate the electromagnetic fields of robots so as to disrupt or even change programming(Age of A) or cloud sensors(The fury) plus she can manipulate the electrical fields of others to disrupt brain and heart activity.

stormfront13
yes everything galactic said is true. couldn't storm redirect his electrical charges if he tried to hurt her with them???

pr1983
she is highly resistant to a point plus due to her control over such energies she could fight him as well. She generates greater energies than him as has been proven. Its just her precise control over such energies which she lacks in comparison to electro. Shes precise enought to manipulate her own field to resist psionic and electromagnateic attacks. She can sense and manipulate the electromagnetic fields of robots so as to disrupt or even change programming(Age of A) or cloud sensors(The fury) plus she can manipulate the electrical fields of others to disrupt brain and heart activity.

firstly, aoa doesnt count unless it was aoa storm, and no they are not the same...

two, the fact that he is so precise is the factor that i believe wins it for him... magneto and polaris arent as precise or as powerful when it comes to shorting out synapses, electro is, the fact that imo he is past that level means he can do it pretty quickly...

yes everything galactic said is true. couldn't storm redirect his electrical charges if he tried to hurt her with them???

no.

stormfront13
why couldn't she?? she also controls electricity. she psionically controls the weather and lightning being an affect of the weather why couldn't she manipulate it??

GalacticStorm
"firstly, aoa doesnt count unless it was aoa storm, and no they are not the same"

PR you've resorted to nit-picking. That was just one of the examples i used for storms precise control. Thankfully there are many which is why storm would win. You have ignored my argument that psychic energy is brain synapses. If you are an avid reader of xmen you will know this has been stated a number of times over the years. Did u actually read my last post properly and actually take in the whole point of it? Well obviously not from this latest post of yours. Take this in. People with a great degree of control over electromagnetic energies can resist telepathic and electromagnetic attacks. You keep repeating the fact that electro manipulated the brain synapses of some people who werent electromagnetic energy wielders generators so of course he could take them out with that method just like that. Storm resists telepathic control because brain synapses and psychic energy ARE ONE!! brain synapses are electricity generated by the brain. Storm being able to psionically manipulate energy fields has control over this field. That is why it would be far from easy for electro to manipulate her. Electro has many more skills in that particular area but in this one area they both share the same skill it would be a matter of willpower and sheer power generation. STORM WINS!!!!!

stormfront13
man!! i can't say anything to defend storm that galactic already hasn't. oh well i'll just say that he is right, storm can resist it and can win.

Kontraz
"electro isnt just able, he is known for frying peoples brains in seconds. Storm has no resistance to it. Sure, she can cause interference to a tele, but whenever he uses the electricity in her against her, she's pretty much done for."

As a manipulator of such fields she would be able to resist him on a level like she has done with magneto and polaris. At the end of the day psionic energy is closely related to electromagnetic energy as it is after all just brain synaptic energy. That is the very reason mags displays low level psi powers and why he can disrupt telepathic powers by controlling his field. Storm has control over her field. Her power is to psionically manipulate energy patterns and fields which she predominantly uses to create weather. In other dimensions for example it manifests differently. Storm has enough control over her field to resist psionic and electromagnetic attacks and has done so on many occassions in the past. If electro was frying someones brain so easily they certainly werent individuals with any degree of control over electromagnetic energy.

" You obviously know little about super-magnets. Once he chooses to "activate" it would take NO energy at all to stay in that state"

Ok kontraz well how it happens in real life isnt always how it works in comics. Im going by the comics which is what u should be doing and her battle with magneto more specifically in the early days of uncanny xmen when she used her winds against him to suffocate and restrain him. It took mighty effort on his part to remain in one position and this is mags for christs sake. He just had enough juice left to throw collossuss at storm before he or at least the captions said he would pass out.

"He uses electrical currents, which would either A) remain uneffected by storm when she makes wind, or B) storm manipulates those to create wind... and if electro is already manipulating them, storm ain't gonna effect him through it"

If he uses electromagnetic currents to propel himself though the hair and storm turned a hurricane on him like it did with magneto his flight and movement would be severly restricted. I see what you're saying but as i have previously said marvel chooses when and where it should abide by real life physics and thankfully for me and my argument the specific point u made is rendered void because of that. U want proof? Try reading essential xmen.

yes, as you said, marvel chooses when and where to let 'real physics' apply. And seeing as this battle has not taken place in the marvel universe, we dont know what they would decide to do, so i'm saying that actual physics would apply in terms of electro.

and since when do electromagnetivity and psionic energy have anything in common? Sure, storm might be able to build a "shield" out of lightning around her brain or some other bs like that, which helps her fend of psychics, but it will do dick to help her against someone who can use the same lightning inside her skull to fry her brains into mush.

and you keep saying that she will be able to resist electro's weild of eletricity. I just dont see it happening. Electro is able to easily weild voltage far exceeding 1 million... before his "upgrade". And if that was easy for him before, then storm has no chance of trying to block him from frying her from the inside out.

Swanky-Tuna
Of course its possible for him to kill her with ionised objects such as the ones you mentioned. Just like its possible for storm to kill him with projectiles which carried on her winds would almost certainly have more destructive power if he got caught up in it. Thats Electros major asset in a battle with storm cos if he just resorted to energy attacks shes far too resistant and could fight him back.Obviously it's a matter of overcoming the elements for the former and battle of wills for the latter. Whether it's a tanker truck or a fork, it doesn't matter. Both can make the kill so what they can throw doesn't matter at all.

And as for her resistance, it's just that. Resist that, resist this, it's not immunity. Of course, knowing you two, or... well, just the one since I don't think Stormfront has added anything to a Storm debate since you've joined, an agreement over whether Electro is strong enough to affect Storm will never be made.

Still, it makes sense that the electric field she uses to resist telapthy would only make Electro manipulating her brain's currents easier. Like trying to protect your castle from frogs with a moat.

And for the love of grodd, use spacing. It's hard to read 5X6 solid blocks of text.

Kontraz
"firstly, aoa doesnt count unless it was aoa storm, and no they are not the same"

PR you've resorted to nit-picking. That was just one of the examples i used for storms precise control. Thankfully there are many which is why storm would win. You have ignored my argument that psychic energy is brain synapses. If you are an avid reader of xmen you will know this has been stated a number of times over the years. Did u actually read my last post properly and actually take in the whole point of it? Well obviously not from this latest post of yours. Take this in. People with a great degree of control over electromagnetic energies can resist telepathic and electromagnetic attacks. You keep repeating the fact that electro manipulated the brain synapses of some people who werent electromagnetic energy wielders generators so of course he could take them out with that method just like that. Storm resists telepathic control because brain synapses and psychic energy ARE ONE!! brain synapses are electricity generated by the brain. Storm being able to psionically manipulate energy fields has control over this field. That is why it would be far from easy for electro to manipulate her. Electro has many more skills in that particular area but in this one area they both share the same skill it would be a matter of willpower and sheer power generation. STORM WINS!!!!!

name ONE TIME storm has manipulated psionic feilds. I have yet to see her read someones mind, take control of their body, implant images, or even do some TK. she can manipulate electricty to an extent. She can create barriers for psychics. Oh well. Electro can easily just take whatever electromagnetism storm is trying to weild and use it against her with relative ease. As, i believe you stated some-odd pages ago, electro is more powerful than storm when it comes to electricity and electromagnetivity (two VERY different things, btw), but storm has many "other advantages". Well, if he is stronger than her in those two regards, he can fry her brain, plain and simple.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>