last movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leowyatt

JKozzy
thumb up

Mist
nope, i dont believe that. episodes 7 8 9 will be made, because my good friend supershadow says so. and he has connections to GL himself, so stick out tongue

if anyone wants me, ill be washing my mouth out for the next 3 years

Sadako of Girth
LOL laughing

leowyatt
mist that's why i put that up there. plus i heard he's getting to old to do and more i don't think it's true

Mist
you didnt happen to read my spoiler did you?

jedijunky1138
OLD NEWS ROCKS!

LandoSpeeder2
Isn't this from last year's mtv interview?

PVS
Originally posted by jedijunky1138
OLD NEWS ROCKS!

rock YES!!! rock rock ROCK ON!!!!! rock rock OLD NEWS ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!!!! rock

Lord Banshee
omg blink

jaden101
Originally posted by Mist
nope, i dont believe that. episodes 7 8 9 will be made, because my good friend supershadow says so. and he has connections to GL himself, so stick out tongue

if anyone wants me, ill be washing my mouth out for the next 3 years

laughing ...thats gold

jaden101
i'll tell you the real reason there wont be any more SW films made...because in the old trilogy everyone used 1 lightsabre

in episode 1 we get a double ended lightsabre...in episode 2 we get anakin fighting with 2 lightsabres and now in episode 3 we get grievous fighting with potentially six sabres (4 hands and 2 in his feet if some of the clone wars cartoon images are anything to go by)

so how would they top that using the thrawn trilogy timeline that the databank uses at starwars.com...

they could hardly have jorus c'boath having 20 arms each with 3 hands or the cloned "luuke skywalker" with sabres coming out of his eye sockets...

Darth Putte
Dont be so sure my dear friend, dont be so sure... smile

Darth Jello
well, it doesn't mean he's out of movies, just out of star wars films. besides, Anakin is the Vito Corleoni of star wars. a third trilogy will come out as wonderfully as the Godfather part III.

the only fathomable plot reason to keep it going, would be that (according to the EU going back to the 70's comics anyway) there is still one genuine Sithlord alive. Darth Lumiya. And she does have some eye candy in her since she is partially mechanical and uses a weird weapon called a lightwhip.

leowyatt
yes mist i did read your spoiler it don't make sence

SithSpy
sure it does, saying he belives supershadow is a travesty, since he said it he has to wash his mouth out for three years

tlbauerle
OMG!!! The last movie...he can't be like, serious...omg I am, like...soooooooooooooo upset!!!!!

This isn't real is it???? It makes me really sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

leowyatt
Originally posted by SithSpy
sure it does, saying he belives supershadow is a travesty, since he said it he has to wash his mouth out for three years
gives hanky tis will be alright you don't need to go off and go boo-hoo-hoo over it

Mist
ok, your weirding me out here......its like common knowledge that anything to do with SS is crap....so...obviously i would be taking the piss......

LandoSpeeder2
I just watched 8 mile on vh1 and now I keep readin everything like they wrote it in ghetto stick out tongue

hazkid
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

lucasfilm
Originally posted by tlbauerle
OMG!!! The last movie...he can't be like, serious...omg I am, like...soooooooooooooo upset!!!!!

This isn't real is it???? It makes me really sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

one word:
LOOOOOOOSSSEEERRRRRRRR
are you serious? there's mroe to life thant starwars.... i would like to think not, but there is.. and just because tehy arent making any more MOVIES doesnt mean tehre wont be any spinoffs... geez.. i mean seriously come on. if you cant enjoy the movies enough right now, and you NEED more, i guess there is just no hope

Batman316
Originally posted by lucasfilm
one word:
LOOOOOOOSSSEEERRRRRRRR
are you serious? there's mroe to life thant starwars.... i would like to think not, but there is.. and just because tehy arent making any more MOVIES doesnt mean tehre wont be any spinoffs... geez.. i mean seriously come on. if you cant enjoy the movies enough right now, and you NEED more, i guess there is just no hope

Oh someone is gonna burn in hell for that blasphmey(sp)

lol

tlbauerle
Originally posted by lucasfilm
one word:
LOOOOOOOSSSEEERRRRRRRR

Thanks for the mad
But...um...that was a joke.

The point was to make fun of the dumba$$ thread because this is old news to anyone who a) has a brain; b) is really into movies/entertainment news; c) liked Star Wars before they saw the latest trailer in the movie theatre.

Have you gleaned from any of my other threads that I am a moron? I think not. Therefore...re-read the post in question and apply a healthy slathering of sarcasim. You have permission to laugh, too. wink

lucasfilm
psh my bad then... i guess i should have pointed that at others eh? yeah sorry dude..i just have to put out my opinions. well..i dont HAVE to ..but.. yeah nvm (shutting up now) embarrasment

leowyatt
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Thanks for the mad
But...um...that was a joke.

The point was to make fun of the dumba$$ thread because this is old news to anyone who a) has a brain; b) is really into movies/entertainment news; c) liked Star Wars before they saw the latest trailer in the movie theatre.

Have you gleaned from any of my other threads that I am a moron? I think not. Therefore...re-read the post in question and apply a healthy slathering of sarcasim. You have permission to laugh, too. wink i was the one who started the thread ok you dork

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.