Ironman Suites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
If you had to pick the the suit used in the hopefully upcoming movie which one would you pick?? or would you rather they made a completely new one and if so what could it do?? in other words what would you build into the suit that makes it unique from all others???

BENITO
there's a hell of alot.

SnakeEyes
I would probably pick the one from "The Ultimates." That suit is pretty badass...

Mainstream
me to or maybe design one just for the movie.

BENITO
I've seen somewhere an Image of an actual suit for iron man.
but why is tom cruise playing tony stark

Mainstream
he's not he won't have time...he's out the running for the Iron man movie...

ScarletSpider
I think they should do that. Not a drastic overhaul, but just combine elements of his few more popular red and yellow ones. Or his current armor. I hate the "classic" red and yellow one. It just looks dumb.

Mainstream
agreed.

pr1983
Originally posted by Mainstream

And thank god for that...

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream

I'm so glad to hear that cause he would suck and they would have to put platforms in the suit.

KharmaDog
An "Ironman Suite" would be a lavish room that Ironman might book in a hotel.

An Ironman suit would be one of the many armoured costumes that Tony Stark uses to fight crime.

Blair Wind
I know sorry for the misspelling but most people understood what i was talking about....I myself think in honor of the fact that ironman makes a new suit every other weekend they should make a new one for the movie...

KharmaDog
http://www.efavata.com/CBM/index.htm has this image (posted below) as to what their insiders tell them that the new Ironman costume will look like.

Mainstream
cool

ScarletSpider
The whole point of being Ironman is that Stark doesn't need to be a huge peak human guy. He gets in a big high tech suit and kicks ass. Stark could be kind of shrimpy, as long as he's smooth with the ladies.

That pic is probably just a fake. Probably some old holographic Fleer card of the modular armor.

Mainstream
it looks like the mid late ninties iron man armor.zapping

ScarletSpider
Yeah, in the comics it was called the modular armor, because it was supposed to be easily modified, adding extra blasters or armor when needed. This was a great idea, but vastly underused, though it did culminate in the Hulkbuster armor.

It was used in his own series for a little bit, in Force Works (great series, basically the sequel to the West Coast Avengers, but they broke off from the Avengers purview) and in his animated series in the 90's.

K Von Doom
The original gold suit would get a lot of laughs. I'd go with that one.

jizzlow
h/o one min as i get us off the subject

the ironman suit would look very good if th mad it thike they did the green goblin suit in spiderman, ut just a metalic red instead

jizzlow
hey copy this to the search engin and click on the iron man ad thin u can see wut itll look like
its pretty cool

Rand McCorrmic
As far as armors go I think the Hero's Reborn armor, Hero's Return armor (1st one), or the War Machine armor would be good armors to base a new armor on for the movie. I would hope they would not use a direct copy of any of the comic book armors. I would rather see something like the armor of Dr Doom in the upcoming FF movie. It is based on the original armor, but a more modern looking one.

Blair Wind
i could go with that. the reborn or the return one..........that would be cool.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by K Von Doom
The original gold suit would get a lot of laughs. I'd go with that one. big grin

Blair Wind
the ironman in the middle of the pic would be nice to see in a movie

manjaro
IM needs to settle down with one armor man. seriously, this dude has a different armor for everything then he goes out and designs an armor than CAN do everything. the skin armor(which is his 3rd most powerful next to the thorbuster, and hulk buster) is the coolest one but he only used it briefly(idiot) i would choose the one that went ape shit and came alive, that was the coolst modular IMO. he could carry it around like a back pack, or it could home in on his signal when he pressed the button on his watch. after seeing that one i truly wished i could have one like it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.