Limewire + mp3 player

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
I downloader some songs to put on my mp3 player, but it doesn't seem to want to work for me sad

I download them and thats fine and then i have no way of putting them on it. I click on them and press more to share fild and it says it does it and shows me where, but when i click over to my mp3 player, they're not there where i left them...

anyone help please?

Clovie
blink you mean they're disappearing?

yerssot
you're doing what the manual of your MP3 player says you should do?

spidergrl
like, the songs are on my limewire and no where else. i click on one and click and then where i normally put them, says that i do save them in there. i then click over to my mp3 download thing and i go to look for them on that, and they're no where to be seen!! cry

yerssot
you're allowed to place things in the shared file?

spidergrl
yea, it lets me, but just doesn't show up on mp3 player folder. theres no other way to get my songs over to my mp3 player list is there?

yerssot
does it show all files?

Clovie
could you maybe change your mp3player directory?

spidergrl
people, lets remember this spidergrl isn't a computer genous yes

how you do that clovie?

all i know, as i look at it on my limewire and it says that its on there, my new songs, but when i check on my mp3 one, they aint

Clovie
i mean: is the mp3 player is showing you the RIGHT folder?

spidergrl
yea it is...

Clovie
and the files aren't invisible?
i have no idea why is it that then

spidergrl
yea, they should be there, but they're not sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.