I met Meg Cabot today!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrincessAsh007
omg! I was at Mall of America today and i got to meet Meg Cabot and get her to sign her new book for me, "Princess in Pink"! I also took a picture with her smile ! it was so exciting! She is the author of the Princess Diaries, Haunted and a few other series' and books under other names! She was so awesome! She had pink in her hair and she was so nice!
If you haven't read the Princess Diaries books i would totally recomend them to any girl! i guess they are okay for boys too.. but they are more of a girls' type of book.
Sorry this is so long.. had a little too much Mountain Dew up in the Mall of America!! lol rolling on floor laughing

crazy_c
Wow cool. I love the pricess diaries books. Theyre hilarious and so much better than the film. yes

LaLaLaGirl21
i luv her!!!! ur so lucky!!! i would read her 1-800-where-r-you series! it's so good!!!!

concordiachik03
i would also suggest the book all-american girl by cabot. it is like many of her other books. it is one of those that would never happen in real life but that's what makes it so much fun to read. i finished it in a couple of days. it is really easy read. hope you all think about reading it.

Polly
i read allamerican girl! i LOVED that book! it was so good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.