SW trivial pursuit game with EP.3 footage!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XX Emperor XX
Don't know if anyone has discuss this but I just bought the Star wars Trivial pursuit game and I read over at MF.com that the Star Wars trivial pursuit game has EP.3 footage on it, someone is uploading those scenes... but I was wondering if anyone can upload those files over here instead of going to MF.com to view them

jedi2187
Keep checking this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=334017&perpage=20&pagenumber=4

Someone (bless their Jedi heart) combined the latest trailer with the TP footage found on the DVD.

XX Emperor XX
ok thanx jedi someone can close this thread i guess i was just such in a rush im late for school

SithSpy
see now thats what i like to see someone makes a small mistake and another knowing member redirects them in a polite way...take notes ppl theres no need for flamage all the time

eXSBass
Originally posted by SithSpy
see now thats what i like to see someone makes a small mistake and another knowing member redirects them in a polite way...take notes ppl theres no need for flamage all the time

I comprehend

jedi2187
A little courtesy never hurts, and remember: when it comes to flamage, it only applies to SuperShadow.

umraan
i think ss is alright. maybe you guys are jealous?

Mist
yep. i sure as hell am jealous. i wish i could lie to millions of people and pretend i know GL and had input in all the PT movies. and steal spoilers and info off other sites.

i am SO jealous.

LandoSpeeder2
And steel spoilers from other sites saying he got them from GL you mean. wink stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
Closed at the request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.