I'm The KMC SATAN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkkaveman
Since there is a common good in KMC there will now be a KMC SATAN! I need minions. If you wanna be a minion then post in here or PM me! I'm evil. smokin' Happy Dance eek! mad evil face

SlipknoT
Originally posted by punkkaveman
Since there is a common good in KMC there will now be a KMC SATAN! I need minions. If you wanna be a minion then post in here or PM me! I'm evil. smokin' Happy Dance eek! mad evil face *keh hem* Um, Im already here

punkkaveman
WHAT SLIPKNOT IM TAKIN YOUR SPOT HO!

CherryPie
try me

punkkaveman
TRY U? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU WANNA JOIN?

SlipknoT
WHAT SLIPKNOT IM TAKIN YOUR SPOT HO! No, No your not.

moises
i'm here! i'm here! i want to join =]

punkkaveman
MOISES YOU ARE A MEMBER! AND SLIPKNOT YOU ARE OUTNUMBERED. I ALREADY HAVE A MEMBER!

Dwarfdude
*Blink* I dont think you understand....

Slip really *is* Satan. Hell is, of course, New Jersey.

And dont type in all caps, lest I burn you with my fiery demonic powers.

Have a nice day. smile

SlipknoT
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=327565&highlight=Slipknot+is+the+devil How the tides have turned, now go get me a Joint.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Dwarfdude
*Blink* I dont think you understand....

Slip really *is* Satan. Hell is, of course, New Jersey.

And dont type in all caps, lest I burn you with my fiery demonic powers.

Have a nice day. smile evil he speaks the truth

punkkaveman
NOOOOOOOOOO! I WILL CONTINUE IN MY QUEST FOR EVIL! can i atleast be the ANTICHRIST?

ladygrim
stick out tongue

Dwarfdude
*Raises hand*

Already taken.

I live in Hel-I mean-New Jersey too.

You can be the grim reaper?

punkkaveman
I NOTICED SOMETHING.....SLIPKNOT POSTED IN THE JESUS THREAD SO HE IS NO LONGER SATAN!

SlipknoT
I NOTICED SOMETHING.....SLIPKNOT POSTED IN THE JESUS THREAD SO HE IS NO LONGER SATAN! Lose the caps, its annoying. And no, I will forever be satan.

ladygrim
TUT TUT

it dow sleep
Can I be the Lord Of Pain (is not satan is the general of satans army)

punkkaveman
Alright. You are 2 powerful. BUT..... I want to be like the general or sumthin. I'm representing this hard!

ladygrim
big grin

punkkaveman
I need an answer.

SlipknoT
Alright. You are 2 powerful. BUT..... I want to be like the general or sumthin. I'm representing this hard! Ok, Ok, you can be something

Demarthl
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/Demarthl/asr-drinks.jpg

Kaistar
this thread is pretty gay

punkkaveman
You wanna die Demarthl?

punkkaveman
You 2 Kaistar...you cannot oppose Slipknot.

Demarthl
bite my hairy ass

Kaistar
Originally posted by Demarthl
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/Demarthl/asr-drinks.jpg hey Demarthl, you want to start an alliance?

punkkaveman
Grow one....then i might bite it.

Demarthl
all i can say is pibble toop to that

it dow sleep
Hey Punk dude it appears General is taken by me seeing as i mentioned it so Slipknot can i b Lord Of Pain plz

punkkaveman
Maybe you guys should join Jesus. Stupid hos!

punkkaveman
Originally posted by it dow sleep
Hey Punk dude it appears General is taken by me seeing as i mentioned it so Slipknot can i b Lord Of Pain plz

No it is not! I am GENERAL!

it dow sleep
y should u b u wouldn't even know if i hadn't said y u not b grim reaper hes better than the gereral (well i like the general more because he looks cool)so let me have it

punkkaveman
hmmm

punkkaveman
Peep the sig.....there is your answer.

Englishpin@pple
IM THE KMC JESUS AND HERE TO PARTY WITH THE KMC SATAN

it dow sleep
fu.ck u then man oh and lord pain dow exist satan is the general of the army i just tryed to c how many i could catch out with that so u better put somethin else

punkkaveman
Slipknot........is Satan.

Drumdude1167
wtf is going on here.....as the cheif of the KMCPD im going to have to break this up

punkkaveman
fu.ck u then man oh and lord pain dow exist satan is the general of the army i just tryed to c how many i could catch out with that so u better put somethin else

no

punkkaveman
Originally posted by Drumdude1167
wtf is going on here.....as the cheif of the KMCPD im going to have to break this up

no

it dow sleep
so like u got to put somethin else on ur sig

Englishpin@pple
SLIPKNOT IM CALLING U OUT

Storm
*Activates the fire sprinkler system but with holy water.* whistle

Kaistar
You 2 Kaistar...you cannot oppose Slipknot.

I can oppose forces of much greater catastrophe.......................

punkkaveman
so like u got to put somethin else on ur sig

uh......no stick out tongue

Drumdude1167
ok break it up people

punkkaveman
man this is good fun!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Englishpin@pple
SLIPKNOT IM CALLING U OUT Yes? evil face

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Drumdude1167
wtf is going on here.....as the cheif of the KMCPD im going to have to break this up evil *throws DD;s body into a firey pit of courpses and a bones*

punkkaveman
This thread has not been around for an hour now and we are already passing the amount of replies in the Jesus thread

Englishpin@pple
I HEAR UR MAKING AN ARMY IS THIS TRUE?

it dow sleep
Sir this dude Punk boy over there was practicing satanism

hey i don't mind slipknot cus he is satan but i'm affarid that punkkaveman was practising it so we got to take him in

punkkaveman
Originally posted by SlipknoT
evil *throws DD;s body into a firey pit of courpses and a bones*

I'm so proud!!! eek! big grin

punkkaveman
Sir this dude Punk boy over there was practicing satanism

hey i don't mind slipknot cus he is satan but i'm affarid that punkkaveman was practising it so we got to take him in

HAHAHA

it dow sleep
oh shit i'm out of here soz satan

don't hurt me but read all the postes so far

SlipknoT
I HEAR UR MAKING AN ARMY IS THIS TRUE? Possibley, a force of the dead, burning souls and pure evil to destroy the kingdom of Heaven

Englishpin@pple
MAY GOD STRIKE U ALL DOWN (jk)

it dow sleep
oh and satan there is no such person as Lord Of Pain u r the general of the evil army so tell punk he needs to change his sig

Englishpin@pple
Possibley, a force of the dead, burning souls and pure evil to destroy the kingdom of Heaven

crap i cant match that

SlipknoT
MAY GOD STRIKE U ALL DOWN (jk) evil face Lets see him even try?

SlipknoT
crap i cant match that So, its better to hand it over and maybe we will spair your life.

punkkaveman
evil face Lets see him even try?

So evil...... evil face eek! big grin

Englishpin@pple
BEHOLD *tries to strike satan but it dosent work* crap! out of juice.

ILL BE RIGHT BACK I NEED A REDBULL

it dow sleep
NO jesus ur a necromancer u bring a 1'000'000'000'00 people buried at the top of mt Zion bac from the dead

punkkaveman
NO jesus ur a necromancer u bring a 1'000'000'000'00 people burid at the top of mt Zion

TRAITOR.

SlipknoT
NO jesus ur a necromancer u bring a 1'000'000'000'00 people buried at the top of mt Zion bac from the dead ?

it dow sleep
soz dude but i'm a netruel and well u pissed me of so i'm helpin jesus and there ay such a dude as Lord Of Pain Punk i made him up So u have to b the grim reaper

Englishpin@pple
BEHOLD SATAN! TAKE THE WRATH OF MY..........BUNNIES bunny bunny bunny bunny

punkkaveman
soz dude but i'm a netruel and well u pissed me of so i'm helpin jesus and there ay such a dude as Lord Of Pain Punk i made him up So u have to b the grim reaper

Then.....no

it dow sleep
right u could either have 1,000,000,000,00 dead people or a few bunnies and u take the bunnies r u tryin to b lil nicky or somethin

it dow sleep
no wot

Englishpin@pple
THERE GODS BUNNIES

punkkaveman
no wot

no you cannot be anything because you aint reppin this to tha fullest! B!tch

SlipknoT
right u could either have 1,000,000,000,00 dead people or a few bunnies and u take the bunnies r u tryin to b lil nicky or somethin Thats not even 1/4 of my forces

punkkaveman
Satan rules the world.....it even says that in the Bible.

it dow sleep
i don't wont to b in i was just j/k around and it appears ur reall y fu.ckin thick

oh and satan if 1 of ur guys dies Jesus can bring it bac to life and use that person so no matter wot u do u will lose

SlipknoT
i don't wont to b in i was just j/k around and it appears ur reall y fu.ckin thick

oh and satan if 1 of ur guys dies Jesus can bring it bac to life and use that person so no matter wot u do u will lose Not if I kill jesus myself

punkkaveman

oh and satan if 1 of ur guys dies Jesus can bring it bac to life and use that person so no matter wot u do u will lose

(Don't get me wrong I'm no satanist...just havin fun....good actor right?) Hail Slipknot!

it dow sleep
(yeah ur real good) So how u gonna kill Jesus when he has unlimited army strenght and The Power of God's Bunnies

Fëanor
*laughs so hard...sides hurt*

you guys are a bunch of wannabes... the prince of lies would not admit to such a thing therefore you cannot be who you say you are...ergo, I am 'not' Satan...stick out tongue

it dow sleep
OOHHHH KAY THEN (sorry 4 talkin in caps did it 4 effect)

punkkaveman

Fëanor
Wtf MAN! Shut the F*ck up! is being a general all that you aspire to be???

what if i could give you the world on a platter...what would you do then?

SlipknoT
(yeah ur real good) So how u gonna kill Jesus when he has unlimited army strenght and The Power of God's Bunnies Easily, Kill them first

punkkaveman

moises
Not if I kill jesus myself

too late....... i just did. smile

Fëanor
Eat it!HAHAHAHA.....I'm crazy! my, my, my how predictable you are...being crazy is the road to wisdom and wisdom will reveal the truth and truth will blind you and bind you to eternal servitude where pleasure is denied and pain not within reach...Originally posted by SlipknoT
Easily, Kill them first why kill a thing when it's easier to enslave with kind words and harsh deeds?

punkkaveman

punkkaveman
Now we can get started on another crazy time in KMC. Hell is back open for all of you cause I'm back!

punkkaveman
Who wants to be a minion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.