Tiger Shark,Mr. Hyde, Wrecker,Piledriver,Thunderball vs. The Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what a match?? what do you think

i believe... a very angry hulk.... can beat them ...... within .. a relatively short time...... !

K3VIL
Originally posted by Betageuze
what a match?? what do you think

i believe... a very angry hulk.... can beat them ...... within .. a relatively short time...... !
That's just no sense.Their strenght level are far above that of Hulk.He don't even need to be quite angry, only a few angry, to stomp them.Even at calm state he can beat the living crap out of them.

Betageuze
are you sure .. it could be that easy ???? .... Wrecker was a match for Thor .. in the past i think

Mainstream
bottomline is Hulk would win.

Betageuze
tiger shark alone can match Namor
Hyde fought Spiderman in the past
Wrecker .. as i said before.. Thor
Thunderball and Piledriver

i also believe .. Hulk would win... but not in seconds...

Mainstream
5 to 10 minutes.emoticon___pwned

K3VIL
Originally posted by Betageuze
are you sure .. it could be that easy ???? .... Wrecker was a match for Thor .. in the past i think
Wrecker was a match for Thor when his enchanted was able to do things like project bolts of magical force and force fields and other tricks.
Now the crowbar can't do those things, but is resistant as Thor's hammer.That's why the wrecker can stay toe to toe with him, but he always get knocked out cause Thor gets bored of his evil bastard attitude.The only occasion in which Wrecker was handling Thor was when on Polemachus he was powered by the energy of Photon, an Avenger that can tap into the energies of the EM Spectrum.She was like an infinite battery and also Thor wasn't using Mjolnir cause the hammer didn't come back into his hands.Then he anyway gets bored and with a judo-like move put down the Wrecker and take his hammer to free Photon.

Heracles
Wrecker on his own = Class 40 with the Wrecking Crew = Class 10

His bar will take hits from Thors hammer without damage but when hes sharing his power with the rest of the crew hes only a quarter of the power so he can't hit as hard with it.

Tiger Shark = Class 70 or there abouts hes the strongest of the guys you've listed but still nowhere near the Hulk.

Hyde = Class 50 and very durable

Thunderball and Piledriver = class 10

Ok Hercules while drugged fought all these guys plus Bulldozer and handed there assess to them until Goliath stepped in and used his class 100 strength to gain the advantage so the others could dogpile on him.

If Goliath hadn't turned up Herc would have gone through them all without much of a problem.

And this was a Herc who was drunk and drugged up to eyeballs Black Mamba who drugged him was shocked he could even walk.

Mindless Hulk took on Wonderman, Iron Man, Hercules and Namor together and they couldn't stop him and Herc wasn't drugged then.

This isn't even a straight fight this is a massacre!

Hulk.

Betageuze
i ve never doubt that hulk will win this one..... the only thing i have doubted was, that he can do this in a few seconds or minutes.....

by the way... i know the match, when Herc has taken on all those guys including ..... Bulldozer... when Goliath interecepted.. ...

what do you think.... would have a NOT drugged Hercules has been able to taken on ALL those guys.. at once.... and would be become the victor ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.