Who are the three strongest Hulks ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what do you think?

the Darkone
1.The maestro hulk
2.War hulk
3.The savage hulk
4.rampaging hulk
5.Mr. fixit
6.The professor hulk

Mainstream
I know War Hulk is strong..cuz he threw Juggy around so he'd one....Maestro is stronger..I'm guessing cuz he's absorbed more radition over the years...so he's in their and I think savage Hulk and Professor Hulk strength is the same..if so..Proffessor Hulk should be one of the 3 strongest hulks.

Betageuze
and mindless hulk ?

Mainstream
hmmmmm he'd be in the top 3...I forgot about him...from strongest to weakest Mastero Hulk, War Hulk, Mindless hulk.

Betageuze
does this mean, Maestro Hulk is stronger than 8th day Juggernaut ?

Mainstream
hmmmmm....a lot a people would have my ass for saying this but..Maestro hulk is rather strong..if the fight took long enough yeah...because M Hulk anger makes him stronger.

manjaro
Maestro
Warhulk
Merged
Savage/Mindless
Professor
Fixit

jinzin
what about devil hulk?

Quick Freeze
i think devil hulk is #3

Cosmic Cube
Actually, according to Peter David, Savage Hulk is the strongest. He's the original Hulk. None of the other Hulks have ever matched the strength of good old "Hulk Smash!" Hulk. The others may have higher base strength, but when it comes to radical, exponential strength increases, Savage Hulk beats 'em all by a mile.

savagerampage
savage hulk isnt a strong as war hulk? war hulk has the savage hulks strength, plus his strength was increased by apocaylpse

Cosmic Cube
War Hulk had the Professor's strength, a strength increase, and magical armor that allowed him to stop Juggernaut. He cannot get stronger. War Hulk may be initially stronger, but Savage Hulk could excede him in seconds or less. None of the Hulks (not even Maestro) can match the strength of Savage Hulk. Few people in the MU can.

savagerampage
hold on war hulk was that new breed of hulk. he was the mind of professors,strength of savage,and fighting skills of fixit. so in wouldnt that make him the same as the savage hulk.?

Cosmic Cube
Huh? You're thinking of the merger. War Hulk is Heroes Reborn Professor Hulk with a strength increase. He could not become stronger, and he certainly could not match the strength of an angry Savage Hulk. Not even the merger can match the strength and ferocity of Savage Hulk.

savagerampage
The current hulk isnt he a merger of all 3. wasnt war hulk after heroes reborn? kinda lost on this one. when did the merger happen, i thought it was after heros?

Cosmic Cube
Merger just came about in the last year or so. Heroes reborn was about 7-8 years ago.

The fact that the merger thinks logically inhibits the exponential strength increase he would recieve if he were Savage Hulk.

savagerampage
Ah thanks for the clear up

Cosmic Cube
yw

armandovalles
1) ULTIMATE SAVAGE HULK (WHEN HE FOUGHT ONSLAUGHT)
2) WAR HULK
3) MAESTRO HULK

Cosmic Cube
By ultimate Savage Hulk, you don't mean Hulk from the Ultimates... Do you?

armandovalles
NO THE HULK THAT HAD RED EYES AND LOTS OF VEINS AND WAS LIKE 30 FEET TALL WHEN HE FOUGHT ONSLAUGHT

Cosmic Cube
Oh. I was about to puke.

That's just a empathically pissed off Savage Hulk. Basically, you mean Savage Hulk.

Onslaught Saga sucked.

armandovalles
well it was still the strongest form of hulk anyone has ever seen

Cosmic Cube
The Savage Hulk is the strongest one there is!

armandovalles
oh and by the way, the onslaught saga did suck, balls. especially that bullshit with the gem being inside juggernaut, that was the stupidest thing ive ever seen.

Cosmic Cube
Indeed. The writers simply did whatever they wanted. It was almost as bad as a pre-crisis DC comic book.

armandovalles
no, it was worse, lol

Cosmic Cube
Storm defeats Hulk with a lightning bolt... enough said.

savagerampage
i hated the onslaught saga. i loved the idea. i dont like what they did to alot of characters though

armandovalles
yea, like i said before, especially what they did to juggernaut

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Huh? You're thinking of the merger. War Hulk is Heroes Reborn Professor Hulk with a strength increase. He could not become stronger, and he certainly could not match the strength of an angry Savage Hulk. Not even the merger can match the strength and ferocity of Savage Hulk. How do you know he couldn't get stronger? Didn't War Hulk only last for like 20 minutes?

Quick Freeze
GREY HULK!!!

manjaro
Actually the merged hulk has been around for quite some time. he is distinguished from all the others by his brown suit in fact he was the one that joined up with evryone against thanos in IG, and also the one Wolverine tried to slash his throat with his bone claws, or most might remember him from the pic where he had a huge ass cannon on his shoulders and wearing bunny slippers.

the thing is many ppl feel like the "merged hulk" is merely the professor, with some street smarts but the tru merged hulk didnt come about until savage and fixit agreed to share bruce's psyche.

im not trying to argue with anyone or anything just providing FYI, here it is happening.

manjaro
now here he is bragging about it sometime later. note how he points out that he gets stronger as he gets madder. even hinting about not being the hulk who didnt get stronger with rage(professor)

Savge is cool in that regard but he just wilds out like a cornered animal and lashes out then quickly lose interst and move on. the reason i think(well not just me the guy who was the writer at the time) merged is more powerful is becuase he has the capacity of savage but he has the power of reason to know excatly how to direct it

DarkCrawler
http://www.gammabase.com/hulkdatabase/mindlesshulk.gif

manjaro
however i do realize that there is a newer merged hulk, that came out recdently(tho thats not his offical title) where he has the sloped neanderthal brow of the original savge hulk but he seems to be as smart as bruce

armandovalles
did anyone here know that gray hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier?
it just takes alot more anger to increase his strength!

manjaro
actually no , takes the same amount its just that his base is class 70 so he has a higher ladder to climb so to speak

Banner
I think it's a consensus that Maestro, War-Hulk and Merged are pretty much the strongest.

Banner
Hm.

Bol Gath
I would have to say:
1. warhulk
2. savage hulk
3. maestro hulk

but it's a tough call since I don't know how well warhulk would fare against opponents like onslaught. BUT I still choose warhulk for the strongest because he doesn't need to get anfry to get stronger he just makes himself stronger. AND he uses energies from 2 universes. And that my friends is why I believe that he rules

StrawNilla
I'm not going to count Maestro seeing that I haven't read a comic with him featured in it.

1)Mindless Hulk
2)Savage Hulk
3)War Hulk

Cosmic Cube
War Hulk's the strongest? Tell that to the Absorbing Man and Juggernaut. The "power of two universes" is way overrated. I'd like to see War Hulk face Galactus or even the Silver Surfer with this "power of two universes." Juggernaut pushes him halfway across Africa, and Creel stomps his head in. Strongest my ass.

Swanky-Tuna
Creel is clearly made of wood. And green is weak to wood. Ask Alan Scott.

Also, Can't Get Enough Disco Hulk has to be the strongest by far.

whobdamandog
Strongest Hulks...the definitive list...

1. Guilt Hulk(Within Banner's psyche, he took on Savage, Gray Hulk, and Professor with relative ease..)

2. Devil Hulk(Did the same as Guilt Hulk did to the three most dominant persona's in Banner's psyche, his intellect is like Banner, which probably limit's his strength somewhat..)

3. Savage Hulk

4. Mindless Hulk

5. War Hulk

6. Maestro (He's a deranged Professor Hulk. Probably a "true" complete merger between Banner, Green, and Gray... His base strength starts out well over 100 tons)

7. "Gravage" or Merged Hulk(Gray and Green Hulk Combined)

8. Proffessor(Grey Hulk, Banner, and Savage mixed into one)

9. Gray Hulk

10. Banner Hulk(Banner Controling the Green Hulk)

11. Savage Banner(Savage Hulk trapped in Banner's body...seems to be a lot more ripped than normal Banner...and possesses some degree of superhuman strength..although not very high. He was strong enough to break chains though.. and also break through a door on an aircraft carrier..)

I put savage above Maestro because he doesn't have Banner's intellect to temper his child like emotions/rage..thus his upper limit is much higher than any of the Hulks..including mindless. Mindless just acts on instinct..like an animal, and thus doesn't have the capacity to reach Savage's levels based on his lack of emotion.

whobdamandog
As strong as War was..I still believe Savage is stonger. War couldn't even beat Juggernaut with all his amped up strength..He didn't fare any better than Savage..and to be honest with you..I believe Savage has had more impressive showings against Jugghead and Absorbing Man. I did not like the whole "War Hulk" story arc..it was not one of Peter David's (Hulk writer at the time) finest stories...

manjaro
no matter which way you arrange Maestro has to be in the top 3 tier cuz he monlogued to hulk that the radiation from the Wolrd war only served to make him stronger, plus when they were fighting he tried to pick up thor's hammer and his exact words were..."and in my hands it will be--UNFF! I dont believe it! im stronger than EVER(they boldfaced ever)thor is long gone and i still cant lift the damed thing.!"

Jump ahead a few panels, he smashes hulk's face in and sends him reeling

Hulk: Shouldve remembered the madder you get...the stronger you get, and youre completely mad."

fave maestro qoute: Who's there? Its Banner. its banner who? Its banner really bad day hasnt it doctor?

that dude is insane

whobdamandog
Well I guess it depends on what "type" of strength we're referring to. If we're talking about potential strength...I believe my list is pretty accurate. Now if we're talking about base level strength..I'd give Maestro a higher ranking..possibly above War..but definately not above guilt or devil hulk. Maestro struggled against the Professor, and the professor got owned by Guilt and Devil Hulk, along with Savage and Fixit.

Cosmic Cube
As for potential strength, Savage Hulk tops 'em all. Base strength? Probably Guilt Hulk. Devil Hulk isn't very strong at all.

manjaro
base wise, guilt hulk definatley cuz he was like 50 feet tall and a 50 ft tall hulk has to be uber powerful, but the thing with him is he and devil were restricted to bruce's mindscape, they were never a part of the "real world" thats why Maestro should be the main focus.

since he was admittedly twice as strong as any hulk, lets just for the sake of diplomacy put his base at CL180(you know...90*2) the fact that he gets madder with anger that should be able to send him way up there seeing as how he starts off at such a high rate, even if he and savage has the same"limitless potential" you can rest assured that he would get there quicker. plus when he was whooping hulk's ass the hulk was making mention that he(maestro) had the power of insanity on his side(exact words) so he was extra mad

War hulk was a suped up Professor, and while he had the power of 2 universe thing going he didnt get stronger as he got angrier. but he was still extremely powerful

the mindless hulk i would put him the same class as savage becuase he is basically the professor with the bruce banner side of him turned off.

and for the merged hulk while he had savage's madder get stronger factor the fact that he was so cocky(ala fixit) he was never able to reach those hieghts. so my revised list from page one is pretty much the same except i now put fixit above professor cuz he too gets stronger with rage

Maestro
Warhulk
Merged
Savage/Mindless
Fixit
Professor

Mainstream
I figured the evil breaded Hulk dude was strongest

grey fox
who ever said war hulk cant beat jugs is a idiot i mean war hulk throws juggernaut to another country then is about to decapitate him when creed (who earlier was redeuced to nothing ) butted in by stamping on on his head .

dominic/wolf
ok if im correct war hulk doesn't need to get mad to get stronger he just sucks it out of the universe if im correct M hulk base strenght is twice that of norm hulk but what about the end hulk ??? i dont know

war hulk
meastro
savage hulk

Gryn Jabar
Me, myself and I.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.