U like my music?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
Does any one think i'm gay for likin' any of the followin'

Bon Jovi
Aerosmith
AC/DC
Guns N Roses
Maroon 5
Green Day
Meatloaf

SlipknoT
With the exception of AC/DC, shit.

Ultimatespider
Originally posted by SlipknoT
With the exception of AC/DC, shit.

Have u ever listend to any of dem i mean properly. Dey mite grow on you! sad

SlipknoT
What Greenday Do you mean?

Ultimatespider
American Idot? Belauvad of broken dreams? Holiday?

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by Ultimatespider
Yeah.... I think thats what a lot of us expected.....

Let me guess, under guns and roses you would put sweet child of mine under your favorite, and for aerosmith you would say walk this way?

SnakeEyes

So you are one of the Green Day fans that just liked Green Day when their new album came out because it was the cool thing to do? You should listen to their older stuff too, like Kerplunk, Dookie, Nimrod and so on.

Afro Cheese
No.

SlipknoT
American Idot? Belauvad of broken dreams? Holiday? Ugh...thought so.

orlandoOYEA
AC/DC rocks, some of Aerosmith is ok, same with Bon Jovi. I only like few things by them though. Everything else is, for lack of better words, ew.

loserib
Gnr is cool i like my michelle it would have to be my fav that and nighttrain also acdc are legends and toys in the attic by areosmith is also very good

Myth
GD - Yes
AC/DC - Yes
GnR/Aero - Very very few songs
Jovi - No
Maroon 5 - No
Meatloaf - No

Ultimatespider
Originally posted by IRON EDDIE 666
Yeah.... I think thats what a lot of us expected.....

Let me guess, under guns and roses you would put sweet child of mine under your favorite, and for aerosmith you would say walk this way?

No! My fav song of GNR Is paridise city and Aerosmith is Sweet Emotion!
AC/DC Highway 2 Hell, Bon Jovi: Always (My altime favourite song ever!!!) , Green Day: Holiday , Maroon 5: Harder to breath , Meatloaf (I don't really like dese anymore): I will do anythin' for love (But i wont do that).

Ultimatespider
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
So you are one of the Green Day fans that just liked Green Day when their new album came out because it was the cool thing to do? You should listen to their older stuff too, like Kerplunk, Dookie, Nimrod and so on.

Buddy, I LOVE dose albums! I just prefer there new one. The frist album i ever brought was green day! Happy Dance

Red Superfly
*points gun*

Put down Maroon 5 and step away from the CD player................

I can see your potential, you still have much to learn, young one, but man, you dissapoint me with Maroon 5.

You are in the middle of the road. Neither one or the other. Drop Maroon 5, for they lead the road to the window licker bus.

*slap*

Now go grab some chalk, and write 500 times: "Maroon 5 are the wettest boy band on the planet, and everytime I hear them my ears inexplicably start to bleed"

Ultimatespider
I dnt actually like M5 i just like one of there songs

Niki
Jovi and Meatloaf is good.

Ultimatespider
Originally posted by Niki
Jovi and Meatloaf is good.

THANK YOU!!!

Victor Von Doom
While it can be lame when someone gets into a band that's been good for a while, because they are current flavour of the month (not saying this has happened), to be fair everyone starts somewhere. No one here has a spotless record.

Ultimatespider
true true like Bon Jovis album ferhinheghit 7800' That is shuch a bad album its untold!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.