Hey Kmc- L-l-look At Me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Inkeeper
I was told i needed to sign in again, so i did but it said my password was wrong, and kept doing it.

So i complained to Storm over MSN and one of the things she suggested was to make a new account PM raz or a global and wait for it to be sorted.

So i went and made a new account....came off KMC, then came back on KMC and i was the inkeeper again.

So if you could Ban/Delete the Barkeeper, i would appreciate it.

Clovie
blink

yerssot
errr... you can get your password send to your emailadress, so there was no need to create a new one to begin with

that or you haven't told the entire thing yet

The Inkeeper
That or, the email address in my profile aint the one im using anymore no expression

Dont try to accuse me of anything.

I tried to password recovery, i tried getting Storm to PM Raz....when neither worked....last option.

yerssot
then it's kinda your fault if you have an outdated email address in it... it's there for a reason

and I'm not accusing you of anything, I must have misexpressed myself or you misunderstood me. The thing I was hinting at with my last line got answered by your first line in your last reply, that's all.

Clovie
why didn't you just e-mail raz? blink

yerssot
cause raz is off for a month messed

Clovie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3556970#post3556970
posted today

yerssot
that doesn't mean he's checking his email/PMs, just that he came online

Clovie
truth...but he could have checked emergency emails confused

yerssot
why? point of a holiday is also not to worry about anything

Clovie
so why didn't he come here?

yerssot
if he wants to he wants to

Clovie
he misses us eek!

Paola
he misses ME! schmoll only me ....yes

Clovie
you especailly, pao wink

raenef v
ummmm.....
Raz was on line lately
he visited my 'wondering about Raz' thread and changed my name
you do know that he can visit this site in invisble mode, meaning his name doesn't appear on the who's online thing and ppl in a forum list
Just post something really big to get his attention

Storm
Yesterday was the first time in a week Raz got access to the Internet. He is not browsing the forum in invisible mode the rest of the time! And certainly don' t expect any big changes.

SlipknoT
He wanted to see what Slipknot was up to yes

yerssot
give the guy a break, he's on holiday. It's not cause he was on for like five minutes yesterday or whenever that he is planning on being on this forum every day for the rest of his holiday too

raenef v
too true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.