winzip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

impatientinky
i ran a search real quick, but nothing came up about winzip in this forum.

so here's my question: i'm downloading that free trial right now, but it says that if you use it after 21 days it will charge you like $29. so to make sure i don't get charged i want to delete it right after i used it what i need it for:

how will they know that i have deleted it and am not using it anymore so i won't be charged "accidently"? once i've used it on the file i needed it for i do not need it to keep that file "unzipped", do i? sorry, don't know much about that stuff, but i hope someone can answer these questions smile

Thanks!

Clovie
blink i think that it is rather that it would just stop working after those 21 days

yerssot
I never have gotten charged for winzip and my trial is over for umpteen hundred days now

impatientinky
thanks for the replies guys. sorry i took a bit with mine but i wasn't on over the weekend. i haven't deleted it yet....not sure if i'm gonna after the trial time's up. hopefully i won't get charged and i probably won't use it anymore anyway.and i also figured out once something's unzipped it stays that way. but yeah, thanks again smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.