Spiderman vs. Deathstoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Spiderman

vs.

Deathstroke

Mainstream
mindread Slade.

who?-kid
This has been done already if i am not mistaken, not that long ago. I voted for Spider-Man and had, as usual, excellent reasons for doing this wink.

But I'm too lazy to search for the other thread and copy my earlier post, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Spider-Man wins lol.

Mainstream
Beware Slade wall crawler.....mindread

Kontraz
I'm going to say spidey, but slade stands a very good chance at winning this one.

Scoobless
Slade's tough but Spidey is faster and stronger....... both are "smart" guys Slade has sort of a pre-cog thing going on (or so i'm told) and everyone knows about the spider sense

i go with Spidey on this

Kontraz
slaed's "precog" is infinately better than a spider sense. He is able to determine every possible action his opponent will take mutliple fighting steps before they take it, and figure out the best way to react to each, along with every possible road down which the battle can take.

srankmissingnin
You sure you aren't thinking of the Midnighter? When did Slade get pre-cognition?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Kontraz
slaed's "precog" is infinately better than a spider sense. He is able to determine every possible action his opponent will take mutliple fighting steps before they take it, and figure out the best way to react to each, along with every possible road down which the battle can take.

but everytime Slade's pre-cog tells him to change tac, Spidey's spider sense will warn him to do something else..... and Spidey is faster

Scoobless
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You sure you aren't thinking of the Midnighter? When did Slade get pre-cognition?

that could be a possibility....... lol

Kontraz
spidey will know when slade's using his pre-cog (its not really precog)???? Since when? I mean, spidey is definately my favorite comic hero, but his spider-sense has NEVER been able to do that. The only time it goes off is when he is in actual, physical danger (though there are RARE exception), and even when it goes off, he has no idea what it means, other than "DANGER"

Scoobless
spidey will know when slade's using his pre-cog (its not really precog)???? Since when? I mean, spidey is definately my favorite comic hero, but his spider-sense has NEVER been able to do that. The only time it goes off is when he is in actual, physical danger (though there are RARE exception), and even when it goes off, he has no idea what it means, other than "DANGER"

it lets him know where to move to evade danger....... he's used this many, many times...... a lot of the times he's used it effectively have been against illusion casters like Mysterio..... he shuts his eyes and the spider sense guides him away from danger ........ (he can also do this with his eyes open big grin)

it wont so much let him know the other guy has pre cog as let him know where the danger is coming from regardless of the other guys pre cog

Kontraz
and i'm sure slade would figure this out after the 1st or 2nd time his spidey sense goes off and reacts, and from then on, slade would know exactly how to counter it

Scoobless
how can he counter something that constantly warns his opponent of any danger he might present?

Kontraz
not really all too sure... but then again, i'm nowhere near as smart as he is. I mean, the guy was able to stick a sword straight through the flash... i'm sure he'd be able to decapitate spidey...

Swanky-Tuna
and i'm sure slade would figure this out after the 1st or 2nd time his spidey sense goes off and reacts, and from then on, slade would know exactly how to counter it But then the spider sense would warn him about THAT.

Scoobless
it would be similar to his fight with Domino in contest of champions.... danger senses are comparable so it comes down to physical speed.... and Spidey wins

Kontraz
physical speed? Did you not just hear the deathstroke beat the flash??? I mean, yeah, spidey might have him beat in speed, but stroke's got him beat infinately in reaction speed.

Swanky-Tuna
That's crap no matter how you slice it. Flash must of wanted to get stabbed for that to happen.

manjaro
Slade, i think. he's not faster but he uses 90% of his brain, thats where that pre cog thing comes in. plus h'e s got a healing factor, and Batman level i(if not slightly better) H2H skills. he's basically a captain America with a healing factor, and a much better spidy sense

doctorstrongbad
not really all too sure... but then again, i'm nowhere near as smart as he is. I mean, the guy was able to stick a sword straight through the flash... i'm sure he'd be able to decapitate spidey...

He stuck a sword thru the flash? How did the flash survive that? Anyways.. Spiderman can win but he will have to go all out. Everybody forgets that Spiderman has to pull his punches in almost every combat because the guy is that strong. It would make for a great fight.

Scoobless
if Spidey knows that Deathstroke is immortal (or whatever) then he will knock the crap out of him as he wont have to worry about killing him like he does with his usual rogues gallery

doctorstrongbad
Yeah I guess I forgot these battles are suppose to be all out combat. My bad, Spiderman still wins this. He will have to knock out deathstroke and web him up if the guy is immortal or whatever.

srankmissingnin
Can someone tell me when Slade got precog abilities? Was when DC realized that all human's already use 100% of their brain? I don't get to pick up as much DC as I would like having a hefty comic load as it is, so it's possible I missed Slades development of precog abilities but this is the first I have heard of it.

long pig
during the teen titan days DS was just a merc with fast reacton and high strength, but after becoming immortal and all that jazz he can sometimes see a few instances ahead in a h2h fight.
it was new to me as well, but yea i havent read a DS in 6 years until now

the Darkone
Spiderman agility in unmatched the man can dodge bullets. And he is alot stronger than DS who maybe can lift about 10-15 tons where spiderman can lift 25 tons. And spiderman had fought the toughest heros and villians from the hulk, thor, venom, carnage, juggernaut, magneto, dr.doom, the puinsher, thanos etc. and the boy keeps on ticking. My money is on spidey it will be close fight. Spiderman has heart alot of it.

Quick Freeze
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=330795&highlight=spiderman+deathstroke

juggernaut74
Originally posted by the Darkone
Spiderman agility in unmatched the man can dodge bullets. And he is alot stronger than DS who maybe can lift about 10-15 tons where spiderman can lift 25 tons. And spiderman had fought the toughest heros and villians from the hulk, thor, venom, carnage, juggernaut, magneto, dr.doom, the puinsher, thanos etc. and the boy keeps on ticking. My money is on spidey it will be close fight. Spiderman has heart alot of it. Where do you get your numbers at? 25 tons? Try more like 10 tons(Spiderman Handbook 2004).

the Darkone
that's under normal condition. but in battle it can jump to 25.

juggernaut74
And where did you read this?

manjaro
humans only use 10% of our brains, and DS been had all these stats for a really long time. mid 90s i believe. the guy walked thru the titans all by himself man. taking them down one by one on a few occasions too. and this is a team with Cyborg, Starfire, and Superboy. so he would have no problems with spidey

Kontraz
actually, all humans use 90% of our brains or higher. If we used 10%, we would be about as smart as a goat, the whole 10% deal is just an old myth that has long since been disproven... but, seeing as they used that analysis for deathstroke, lets just say that he is over 9 times smarter than normal humans wink

Batman Wins
Slade looses bad.

long pig
End of the fight Slade is stuck to a wall unconcious and Spidey is missing half his head.
The difference? Slade will heal Spidey would be dead.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by long pig
End of the fight Slade is stuck to a wall unconcious and Spidey is missing half his head.
The difference? Slade will heal Spidey would be dead.

laughing but come on you dont believe that ?

Wanderer259
Why not? I don't see how that isn't probable.

Batman Wins
The mans human

Wanderer259
No, he's superhuman. Try again.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Wanderer259
No, he's superhuman. Try again.

....still has human in it. hes not an alien

Wanderer259
Since when is Spidey an alien?

Batman Wins
Deathstroke got biten by an radioactive Spider, hit by gamma rays, hes a Mutant.. How he a meta then ?

Wanderer259
No, sorry, my friend, you said 'alien'. What the hell are you talking about?

And by the way, the term is 'metahuman', which still has 'human' in it.

long pig
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Deathstroke got biten by an radioactive Spider, hit by gamma rays, hes a Mutant.. How he a meta then ?

confused confused

EsteemedLeader
deathstroke would enslave spiderman and force him to fetch mountain dews for the rest of his life

Batman Wins
No, sorry, my friend, you said 'alien'. What the hell are you talking about?

And by the way, the term is 'metahuman', which still has 'human' in it.

how he get his powers ? Work out ?

EsteemedLeader
supersoldier serum. kinda like captain america

Batman Wins
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
supersoldier serum. kinda like captain america

oh ok the cheating ****er.

Batman is the best because he dont need drugs or powers.

long pig
ohhh.
Yeah, he was the best soldier of his infantry and he signed up for a truth serum, it turned out that it was super-soldier serum that enhanced his whole physical/mental 10x of what he already was(peak human).

He's been shown to go past the 10x in some spots like reflexes and strength.

EsteemedLeader
thank you. i love you love

K3VIL
Originally posted by Batman Wins
oh ok the cheating ****er.

Batman is the best because he dont need drugs or powers.
Altough I'm a Batman fan, Batman is not the best, Slade outclass him in every sector, except for money maybe.
Batman is a prep time and gadget dependant being, without them and a writer creating certain circumstances for him he'll be dead from years.
Why Deathstroke is a cheater?He was enhanced from a serum, so what?
Spider-Man is a cheater can he was biten from a radioactive spider?
X-Men are cheaters cause they evolved more then common humans?
Adam Warlock is a cheater cause he created for himself a body more powerful than his precedent one?

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman isn't a cheater, because he didn't ask for it, and he does responsibly with what is given to him.

golem370
Spiderman who use him as a Lawn Dart

spiderboy5
if deathstroke could beat wolverine and spidey has trouble killing wolvie then deathstroke might win.(take note that he has a sword and a bo staff that emits fire)but spidey is so fast that ds will have troble taking a swipe at him plus ds's healing factor isnt as great as wolvies and he doesnt have adamentatium or watever u call it in his body.but i seem to remember that he has prometheim in his body instead(not really sure of that fact) so i say its a tie it could really go both ways.

Dizzle
Deathstroke. Spidersense is nullified by precognition. Spiderman's a bit faster, but not by a whole lot. Deathstroke is tactiaclly smarter, and has a big weapons advantage. Though Promethium in his body? The hell?

spiderboy5
after i thought about it i change my mind i go with spidey with a 6/10 win
becuz the dudes just way too fast and his spidey sense and agility makes him almost untouchable

Dizzle
Deathstroke has precognition. He sees the immediate future, which is actually a little better than Spider Sense, in my honest opinion. He's also amped way above human agility and speed. He hung in there with Wonder Woman for a bit, actually... Spiderman's still faster, but not by all that much.

Wanderer259
Spider-Man is physically stronger and faster than Deathstroke and that's really it. Even then, his speed is almost a non-factor, as Slade would actually be capable of shooting him.

K3VIL
Spider-Man is physically stronger and faster than Deathstroke and that's really it. Even then, his speed is almost a non-factor, as Slade would actually be capable of shooting him.
Slade has at last half of Spidey's strenght, he hurted and throwed down with Wonder Woman.
His speed and reflexes are certainly at Spidey's level.
Cordera Slade does good with his powers, very good.

Dizzle
Nah, he's a bit over 10x peak human, where Spidey's technically 15x. But Slade's precog is a little bit better, which closes the gap a good amount. The difference is small enough that it won't matter.

Cuz Slade has guns, a sword, the sweet bo staff, and plenty of skill and speed to hit Spiderman with all of them. Where Parker has... webs. And no formal training at all.

Wanderer259
Actually, I've heard Slade's reflexes are, literally, virtually instantaneous thanks to the sheer power of his mind. Spidey is only physically faster (though not by a terrible amount, as Slade is also superhuman), but Slade's reflexes are quicker.

thezenbrawler
well, about the guns, spidermans been known to dodge bullets

Dizzle
And Flash has been known not to run into swords...

Spiderman begins dodging bullets before they are fired, but Deathstroke can tell where he'll dodge to, so the two powers pretty much nullify each other.

brainchild81
Spidey'd win.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Dizzle
Nah, he's a bit over 10x peak human, where Spidey's technically 15x. But Slade's precog is a little bit better, which closes the gap a good amount. The difference is small enough that it won't matter.

Cuz Slade has guns, a sword, the sweet bo staff, and plenty of skill and speed to hit Spiderman with all of them. Where Parker has... webs. And no formal training at all.
Slade can lift over 3 tons, and that's a fact, his strenght has been proved.Punisher was able to shoot Spidey, Slade will beat the crap outta him.

long pig
Slade's reflexes are pretty much instantaneous, I'd call him faster than Spiderman in that depo.

In a footrace, spiderman wins, in jax, Slade wins.....
big grin

Juntai
Healing factor...Immortality.... 90 of his brainl... his reaction speed is rediculous, and battleplanning on the fly is even greater than Batman, who really other than Slade has no equal in this department... Spiderman is standing still compared to Slade's mind, the world moves in slow motion to him, so much in fact, that he can stab Flash. Slade can leap over 100 feet, and is considered equally as strong as Aquaman is physically, and just as durable as well. Slade and Aquaman went at in Hunted for several issues, if I remember right. And he is definately many many times faster than any human in running speed.
His weapons and armor are pretty much indestrictible, the staff shoots concussion blasts that can down many lesser/ mid level heros and even deliver a powerful shot to the big timers, but they'll usually shrug it off shortly.

Slade does Spidey nasty, no contest.

Juntai
The man on the ground is Ralph Dibney, AKA the Elongated Man. Two days ago his wife Sue was killed by Dr Light. Right now, Deathstroke is the only thing standing literally between us and Sue's killer.

Dinah "Slade this isnt your fight."

Slade "The ammount he's paying? It most certainly is"

It's seven against one. In slades mind, that makes us about even. His mask shifts slightly. He's smiling underneath. As usual, Wally's the first to react.

Green Arrow " D--"

Slade sees it coming. The explosives go off immediately, C-5 Plastique on a manual switch. One in front, one on his right, one on the left. Wally just goes around them. Which is exactly what Slade was counting on. He may not be able to outrun wally, but he's quicker where it counts.

Slade "New costume, same old mistakes."

Slade twists the sword to make sure he stays down.

The average person uses ten percent of their brains natural capacity. Slade uses about nintey. By the time we can react. He's already a dozen moves ahead . Like the best Grandmasters, he's already got it all planned out.

Green Arrow continuing from earlier "---on't."

Zatanna "Ezeer--"

Take out the most powerful first. His blow digs directly under her ribcage. Aiming for her liver. Direct hit. Which means any second now the vomit will...

Zatanna " W--What'd you..!?"

She can turn your blood into fire with a single spell. But only if she can utter the words. Slade fights like Bruce, everything is caculated. Next he goes for the long range weapons.

Green Arrow "He's coming for you Carter."

Carter is ready. But not for that. I start swinging the moment I see him coming, but I might as well be standing still.

Green Arrow "Son of a..."

His sword almost takes my head off. But by the time I duck..

Green Arrow "Getting slow Slade."

I realise that it wasn't my head he was aiming for. Behind him, Dinah takes a deep breath, ready to let loose with a sonic scream. He hears the click in her jaw. That's all he needs.

Green Arrow "Watch it, he has a. . .."

Green Arrow "Dinah."

Ninety percent brain capacity. Increased reflexes.

Slade "Where are you, Dr Palmer?"

Uncanny strength.

Slade "I know you're there."

And incredible vision.

Slade "Contact"

Roy says that Slade's the best tactician on the planet. I finally understand now.

Slade "Thats it doc-- go microscopi. Just don't forget... protons and electrons still have mass."

By the time ray realizes what's happening, he's like a feather being sprayed by a firehose. Instinctively Ray goes big, just like Slade knew he would. That's two of our strongest down, with nothing but a laser pointer. And now all that's left. ..

.. . is the most powerful weapon in the universe.
The kid doesn't have a chance.
Slade breaks all four of his fingers.

Slade "Cmon boy, aren't you wondering why I saved you for last.?"

Kyle tries to get the ring goes... but to his own surprise it doesn't work.

wink

willRules
Does Slade get Prep?

Otherwise we are to assume he doesnt know bout the Spider-sense...........

CorderaMitchell
Deathstroke has precognition. He sees the immediate future, which is actually a little better than Spider Sense, in my honest opinion. He's also amped way above human agility and speed. He hung in there with Wonder Woman for a bit, actually... Spiderman's still faster, but not by all that much.

DS doesn't have true precog... confused

Juntai
Originally posted by willRules
Does Slade get Prep?

Otherwise we are to assume he doesnt know bout the Spider-sense...........
Knowing or not, he's still too much for Spiderman.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Juntai
Knowing or not, he's still too much for Spiderman.

I disagree, but I've been here before..

Do you think slade owns batman?

spiderboy5
i dont think slade has precog too correct me if im mistaken dudes!

willRules
He doesnt, He operates fast but he doesnt have precog............

Juntai
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I disagree, but I've been here before..

Do you think slade owns batman?
If Batman is not prepared for him, yep.
It almost always takes teams of large numbers to take Slade down, and there's probably a Godling in the group by the time it happens.

willRules
Spidey wins this in my opinion..............

spiderboy5
besides slade is not faster than spidey.PERIOD. slade doesnt have a chance to hit spidey the guys just too fast. and spidey is so agile that he could dodge anything that ds throws at him. spidey could just keep punching him until he dies.(DS doesnt have adamantium like wolvie so he could die)and spidey could also choke him to death or web him up.but if DS has prep i giv him 10/10 win for sure.but if no prep i giv spidey 6/10 win

Juntai
Slade is fast enough to down Flash every time they meet, but not enough to keep up with Spidey? DS's armor and weapons are pretty much adamantium, it's just called different, it's DC's adamantium. Also, DS CANNOT DIE. HE IS IMMORTAL. DS could also break or cut his way out of the web.

wtf.

How are you guys not seeing this?

Dizzle
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
DS doesn't have true precog... confused

I thought he had a very minor kind of precog, just so he sees things a half second or so before they happen... Maybe it was that he reacts a half second faster than the average human, or he reacts so fast that it borders on precognition or something like that... Whatever, he's got some godly reflexes.

spiderboy5
its just messed up that ds could beat wally the speedster could kick slade's ass if he wanted to i think that was just cis for the flash when slade beat him and i didnt no that slade's armor and weapons were as strong as adamantium so maybe this does giv slade an edge........
in that case i gv slade a 6/10 win then but it will be a really hard fight for him definetly.

CorderaMitchell
I thought he had a very minor kind of precog, just so he sees things a half second or so before they happen... Maybe it was that he reacts a half second faster than the average human, or he reacts so fast that it borders on precognition or something like that... Whatever, he's got some godly reflexes.

Yes, instant reflexes, but no precog, and he doesn't have the maneuverability of spiderman, and spidey's style isn't open to be countered as easily.

Spiderman can win, I'd say draw for now...

Juntai
Well, probably because the world moves in slow motion to him and he can apprently see down to molocule level. He heard Dinah's jaw click across a street in the middle of a confusing melee fight. He's aware of EVERYTHING around him as it's happening, and reacts accordingly. For example if someone throws something at him from behind, he's hearing it begin to cut the wind as whoever's throwing begins the motions of throwing, and then reacting accordingly, before the move is ever made, at super-human speed.

spiderboy5
wat ur all confusing me someone says he has precog then codera says he deosnt who am i suppose to beleive huh huh?!!!! mad

Juntai
Originally posted by spiderboy5
its just messed up that ds could beat wally the speedster could kick slade's ass if he wanted to i think that was just cis for the flash when slade beat him and i didnt no that slade's armor and weapons were as strong as adamantium so maybe this does giv slade an edge........
in that case i gv slade a 6/10 win then but it will be a really hard fight for him definetly.
Multiple times though?

Juntai
wat ur all confusing me someone says he has precog then codera says he deosnt who am i suppose to beleive huh huh?!!!! mad Read my post, it's the most accurate.

CorderaMitchell
wat ur all confusing me someone says he has precog then codera says he deosnt who am i suppose to beleive huh huh?!!!! mad

Slade doesn't have precog, just REALLY good reflexes, instant.

Dizzle
Well, probably because the world moves in slow motion to him and he can apprently see down to molocule level. He heard Dinah's jaw click across a street in the middle of a confusing melee fight. He's aware of EVERYTHING around him as it's happening, and reacts accordingly. For example if someone throws something at him from behind, he's hearing it begin to cut the wind as whoever's throwing begins the motions of throwing, and then reacting accordingly, before the move is ever made, at super-human speed.

I think that's it... I officially retract saying Slade has precog. Change all of them to "Slade has reactions which border those of a normal person with precog." I forget where I heard he did, I think words just kind of ran together, apologies for the confusion.

CorderaMitchell
I think that's it... I officially retract saying Slade has precog. Change all of them to "Slade has reactions which border those of a normal person with precog." I forget where I heard he did, I think words just kind of ran together, apologies for the confusion.

People were saying it earlier, thats where you most likely heard it...

spiderboy5
wow if slade have that good of reflex than i giv this to slade 6/10
DS WINS!!!!!! cool

Juntai
I remember someone mentioning somewhere in a thread about him seeing a grenade come around in a corner in his head, then jumping back, and then it exploding. Then again, this could also just be the writing trying to show us a visual of how his super-senses work with instant reaction time. Like he heard someone pull the pin, or smelled the gunpowder.. you know.

spiderboy5
but i have a question if spidey has his spidey sense then how is slade gonna hurt spidey and how is slade gonna dodge spideys web and punches at the same time? *scratching my head at this thought* so can an expert plz fill me in.........

golem370
Spider-man is a Hero that is hard to put down this comes down to one thing Spider-man whipped Firelords ass which means slade is not a problem specially if Spider-man goes all out

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-man is a Hero that is hard to put down this comes down to one thing Spider-man whipped Firelords ass which means slade is not a problem specially if Spider-man goes all out
That doesn't explain how he would win.
Slade also has impressive feats, it nearly always takes teams of characters to take him down, or Godling level characters. Or both.

spiderboy5
if slade can beat wolverine and spidey cant i think ds has a much higher chance of taking this victory

willRules
I think that Wolvie can beat Slade. I think Spideer-man could beat slade.

But im not sure who would win most times..............

Juntai
Anything is possible, but logically I think Slade takes most of the wins, he has most of the advantages to me... 6-7/10.

zachrivard
spiderman kills slade

EsteemedLeader
Slade kills Spider-Man.

Scoobless
That doesn't explain how he would win.
Slade also has impressive feats, it nearly always takes teams of characters to take him down, or Godling level characters. Or both.

or Green Arrow.... smile

lol

Anything is possible, but logically I think Slade takes most of the wins, he has most of the advantages to me... 6-7/10.

he has the firepower advantage as do many of Spidey's enemies, he's slower and weaker though and if he gets webbed he's done

i'd say Spidey takes the majority

long pig
Weaker? Slightly. He makes up for it in skill & weaponry.
Slower? No. He has as many speed/reflex feats as Parker.

He's smarter and carries weapons that can one hit kill spiderman. Spiderman never fights anyone who is both smarter and physically capable. It's always dumb strong guys, or dumb geniuses with little skill at using their weapons.

Spiderman gets shot and dies. Slade, at most, gets webbed up.

EsteemedLeader
Slade actually shot Kid Flash, who is faster than Spidey will ever be.

brainchild81

He's smarter and carries weapons that can one hit kill spiderman.
Slade, at most, gets webbed up. And then his head is crushed by a Spidey punch. smileHe revives hours later, but the fight is already over. His "one hit" weapons are useless if they don't "hit once". Once Slade gets webbed he might as well call it a night.

Smaxxer
He's smarter and carries weapons that can one hit kill spiderman. Spiderman never fights anyone who is both smarter and physically capable. It's always dumb strong guys, or dumb geniuses with little skill at using their weapons.
Slade has trouble with Batman and Nightwing.

Spider-Man >>>> Batman / Nightwing.

long pig
Spiderman has trouble with Vulture and the Black Cat.

Slade>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vulture / Black Cat.

See? I can make stupid statements, too! Weeeeeee!!!

The fact is, Slade outclasses Spider-man in the fields that count the most. Skill, intelligence, experience & weaponry.

brainchild81
Spiderman has trouble with Vulture and the Black Cat.

Slade>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vulture / Black Cat.

See? I can make stupid statements, too! Weeeeeee!!!

The fact is, Slade outclasses Spider-man in the fields that count the most. Skill, intelligence, experience & weaponry. I acknowledge that "Slade has trouble w/Batman" really doesn't matter because of PIS. Batman logically would get his a$$ handed to him quite easily by Slade every time they fought. Spidey's outclassed in those exact same fields by Hobgoblin(the mercenary MaCendale) also. Spidey kicks his @$$ more often than not. Slade's a lil' better than HG, but he's still gonna lose to Spidey more often than not. Spidey wouldn't kill him because of the immortality, but 1 Spidey punch should render him KOed or helpless. Anything Spidey punches full out will either come off, collapse, or explode.

Superherovandal
The fact is that DS can keep his cool unlike most of Spidey enemies. He is undoubtedly smarter. He is just about as strong. He as fast if not faster. He's much more skilled. He won't hold back at all. He is vastly more experienced. And he knows how to take down superhumans.

long pig
He's been punched by 50 tonners more times than I can count and he didn't explode or even get K.O'd.

The punch from WW took him out, but it'd take anyone out.

If Spidey ever would get close enough to punch Slade, he's getting shot. Not that Slade couldn't handle a few punches from spidey. Hell, Cyborg is as strong if not stronger than Spidey and Slade has taken direct punches and ended up out fighting Cyborg and winning.

At most, Slade is webbed against a wall and Spiderman is bleeding to death with a few extra holes in his head.

EsteemedLeader
Slade has, lots of really good guns...

brainchild81
Yes he does. Slade is without a doubt one of the best. Don't be crazy though. Spidey is taking the trophy in all physical qualities, but healing. Spidey's probably faster w/out the precog. With it, there's no question he's faster. Slade isn't near Spidey as far as strength goes. I've seen Slade do some cool speed feats, but I've not seen him do many Festivus Feats of Strength yet. Any scans to prove me wrong?

brainchild81
He's been punched by 50 tonners more times than I can count and he didn't explode or even get K.O'd.

The punch from WW took him out, but it'd take anyone out.

If Spidey ever would get close enough to punch Slade, he's getting shot. Not that Slade couldn't handle a few punches from spidey. Hell, Cyborg is as strong if not stronger than Spidey and Slade has taken direct punches and ended up out fighting Cyborg and winning.
I doubt they were punching anywhere near as hard as they can, a 50 ton punch is probably better than Batman swinging a riflesmile.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by brainchild81
I doubt they were punching anywhere near as hard as they can, a 50 ton punch is probably better than Batman swinging a riflesmile.

You underestimate Batman's rifle swinging capabilities...

laughing

brainchild81
laughingI guess so.

long pig
But batman has h2h with Superman and has fought Darkseid, tripped the Flash and taken punches from WW.

Batman, no matter who he is fighting, will put up a fight amazingly more so than he should. He's a shitty character that way, D.C is up his ass like a tube worm.

But, that goes along with PIS...same when, in the same comic, Batman was said to be able to hit a target and Slade couldn't. Which is the most bullshit thing ever.

Written the way he is in D.C, Batman would take Spiderman most of the time.

EsteemedLeader
But batman has h2h with Superman and has fought Darkseid, tripped the Flash and taken punches from WW.

Batman, no matter who he is fighting, will put up a fight amazingly more so than he should. He's a shitty character that way, D.C is up his ass like a tube worm.

But, that goes along with PIS...same when, in the same comic, Batman was said to be able to hit a target and Slade couldn't. Which is the most bullshit thing ever.

Written the way he is in D.C, Batman would take Spiderman most of the time.

Deathstroke didn't say he couldn't make the shot, he said, verbatim,

"You're too late! The target's drifted out of effective range! It's an impossible shot even for a pro!"

I think he meant that Batman couldn't make it...

brainchild81

Written the way he is in D.C, Batman would take Spiderman most of the time. I see what you're saying. Batman is DCs #1 icon and they do d**keat him quite often. Azbat did f**k Bats up a while back so badly he had to save his life afterwards though(I think Slade'd beat the s**t outta Az). It depends on the writer. Batman's a pretty great character when the right people write him.

EsteemedLeader
They have to jack him up outside of his own comics so that he can, you know, do stuff.

In his own comics he doesn't often break these barriers.

brainchild81
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
They have to jack him up outside of his own comics so that he can, you know, do stuff.
That's a damn good quote right there. More people should realize this. They've done a good deal of fanboy service w/Batman, but people eat it up so why stop?

lifeisaglich
Well spiderman, batman have all fallen under the PIS arguement. But which character can any of us think of that has not been in some kind of PIS OR CIS senario. It is a comic world......

Smaxxer
Puma, Hobgoblin, Green Goblin, Venom in his own way, Black Tarantula, Kingpin, Morlun, Lizard, Doc Ock, Tombstone... These guys have a habit of keeping their cool while fighting Spider-Man.

Depends what you mean with smarter ? Streetwise smarter ? Bookwise smarter ? Fighting wise smarter ?

Don't forget Spider-Man is considered a genius and a very quick thinker while fighting.

So maybe Deathstroke is a bit smarter, maybe, but not as much as you make it seem.

Huh ? Spider-Man is at least several times stronger.

Absolutely NOT.

He has learnt more martial arts stuff and such. True. But Spider-Man created his own martial art which has held him alive for many years.

So won't Spider-Man. Bloodlust is on according to the KMC rules.

My ass. Spider-Man has been kicking the living crap out of mutants and heroes and villains and monsters and robots for more than 40 years now, and even I don't have a clue how many battles he has fought.

So ? So does Spider-Man.

brainchild81
How strong is Slade?

wolverine8888
10 times the average strength of a human. avergae him penches maby 200 pounds.
2000 should be his max. but people have been saying it 4 tons which makes no sense seeing how he only 10 times stronger then the average human. he 10 times a normal human in every area.

brainchild81
Thanks wolverine888. (Never thought I'd say that smile) That's what I was thinking. Even if it was 4 tons, he's still nowhere near as strong as Spidey, even before Spidey's upgrades. Dodge initial attacks while webbing Slade up. Continue webbing as he tries to cut his way out so that he can't finish cutting. Punch 1 time. Fight over. People say "Slade can just cut out of the webs". Yes, if Spidey just stands there scratching his head and lets him. Unlike Wolvie, Slade's weapons can easily be webyanked away or knocked out of his hands.

wolverine8888
also slade only has normal swords they probly could not even cut the webs. also u are welcome

brainchild81
I think he has promethium swords.

wolverine8888
I dan't think so because arsanal had normal swords and he blocked full out hits from deathstroke swords and if they were indeed prometium they would of cut them in haft.

brainchild81
Was it the Katana or the Knight style one?

wolverine8888
can't remeber but they were both fighting with two swords

brainchild81
I'd like to see this. You may be right.

wolverine8888
ya cuz when I read death stroke I ahrdly see his sword get hurt but I also hardly ever see it go through other stuff.

brainchild81
Still, I've seen the webbing cut before. It's not un-cuttable. It might take a while though. Slade will not have the time.

Warmonger
Slade 5-4/10 (I want to say 6 but I have to be honest)
Plese have you seen the bozos in Spidermans's Rouges gallery? If those clowns can work Spiderman over he would be lucky to get away with his life from Slade.

Think about it guys like Punisher and Blade beat Parker's ass, not always but man they have bene known to work him. Deathstroke is essentially a cross between Blade, Punisher and Midnighter.

Strentgh: Spiderman here however no one hit K.O for spiderman he is goign to have to hit slade alot more foten than that. Since Slade is actually tougher than most humans and takes punchs from Cyborg and Superboy, Zeus's Lightning as well. He can definetly take more punches than that. Where as Spiderman doesn't seem any more resileint than a normal human and if guys like Wolverine can make him feel their punch Slade is going to hurt him.

Agility: Spiderman again. Slade isn't as agile as Parker very few people are I would say that his agility is closer to Beast level though, menain he is more agile than even the best human atheletes cna hope to be. Though Spiderman is more agile apparently it is not enough for him to avoid hits from well trained humans with merely peak agility, guys lkie Daredevil and Elektra can tag him. Slade definetly can do so as well if the Flash can't speed blitz him Spiderman can't either.

Fighting Ability: Slade all the way. He would simplybe out manoevering spiderman at every oppurtunity, and it wouldn't be too hard for him to smash an insole or a hand and remove alot of Parker's agility. And spiderman isn't even 40 years old so he can't have 40 years fighting experience. Slade has een fighting along time and is quite good (the best) at what does. So I say that if Wolverine can at the very best Stalemate Deathstroke then Spiderman is in trouble.

Weapons: Slade once again. Why?
Slade Meta-Human K.Oing grenades (TM)> Pumkin grenade
Slade's Energy Staff> Shocker's Plasma Blast
Slade Promethium Sword> Blade's Sword
Slade's Marksmans> Punisher's Marksmanship.

long pig
Originally posted by Warmonger
Plese have you seen the bozos in Spidermans's Rouges gallery? If those clowns can work Spiderman over he would be lucky to get away with his life from Slade.

Think about it guys like Punisher and Blade beat Parker's ass, not always but man they have bene known to work him. Deathstroke is essentially a cross between Blade, Punisher and Midnighter.

Strentgh: Spiderman here however no one hit K.O for spiderman he is goign to have to hit slade alot more foten than that. Since Slade is actually tougher than most humans and takes punchs from Cyborg and Superboy, Zeus's Lightning as well. He can definetly take more punches than that. Where as Spiderman doesn't seem any more resileint than a normal human and if guys like Wolverine can make him feel their punch Slade is going to hurt him.

Agility: Spiderman again. Slade isn't as agile as Parker very few people are I would say that his agility is closer to Beast level though, menain he is more agile than even the best human atheletes cna hope to be. Though Spiderman is more agile apparently it is not enough for him to avoid hits from well trained humans with merely peak agility, guys lkie Daredevil and Elektra can tag him. Slade definetly can do so as well if the Flash can't speed blitz him Spiderman can't either.

Fighting Ability: Slade all the way. He would simplybe out manoevering spiderman at every oppurtunity, and it wouldn't be too hard for him to smash an insole or a hand and remove alot of Parker's agility. And spiderman isn't even 40 years old so he can't have 40 years fighting experience. Slade has een fighting along time and is quite good (the best) at what does. So I say that if Wolverine can at the very best Stalemate Deathstroke then Spiderman is in trouble.

Weapons: Slade once again. Why?
Slade Meta-Human K.Oing grenades (TM)> Pumkin grenade
Slade's Energy Staff> Shocker's Plasma Blast
Slade Promethium Sword> Blade's Sword
Slade's Marksmans> Punisher's Marksmanship.
Ah, a wise one.

But, I fear you may have lost a bit of cred with those who doubt Slade's speed when you said "If Flash can't speed blitz Slade, then Spiderman can't"...Flash can indeed speedblitz Slade. It's just Slade can hang with him for the first few steps, but after that, he's blitzed to hell.
He can still track near lightspeeders with his eyesight, but he can't react nothing near that level. But the good part is, Spiderman is no where near that level.
Slade/Spiderman are more than likely equal in reaction/speed. Spiderman's pre-cog is all but nulled by Slade's insane skill level and even higher amount of mental ability to think ahead. So, basically equal.

The strength advantage for Spiderman isn't very great, it's just a few tons and since Slade's durability is higher than Spiderman's and the fact Slade has early wolverine level healing, that's nearly nulled, too.

So, it'd come down to one character's clear superiority vs the other character's clear superiority...i.e
Spiderman's superior agility vs Slade's superior weaponry. And Slade's small arsenal>Spiderman's agility and webbing.

Spiderman's slightly superior strength vs Slade immensely superior skills. Skill always wins this in any depo where the two fighters aren't vastly outmatched.

Spiderman's equal speed + Pre-cog vs Slade's equal speed plus insanely superior mental ability to plan ahead and multi-task with arsenal.

I stick to my first assessment: Slade is K.O'd and webbed to a wall, Spiderman is laid out on the pavement with half his head missing.

Smaxxer
You have lots of imagination. Spider-Man is A LOT stronger than Slade, don't make it seem like the strength difference is no big deal.

Spider-Man is also definitely faster and has better reflexes thanks to his true pre-cog sense (and not some vague 90 % of his brain stuff).

But to be honest, there is a chance that Spider-Man will be losing the first time they fight (underestimating Slade), but every other time they fight he'll make Slade eat his own sword.

long pig
Faster? No. Better Reflexes? No. More durable? No.

Stronger? Yes. Not by much, not enough to matter. But what exactly does strength mean when you're fighting someone who can outthink AND out fight you AND is more durable? Not a damn thing.

Smaxxer
Slade is more durable than Spider-Man ? This is new.

long pig
No, it's pretty old.

He's meta human and has healing. Spiderman is just slightly above human.

Smaxxer
He's meta human and has healing.
Same for Spider-Man.

wolverine8888
all slade is is 10 times that of an average human lol. did u honestly just say that spiderman is only slightly meta human and that slade is more lol.
spiderman is a good deal faster quicker more agile better reflexes
more durable far stronger.

long pig
If Slade was only 10x of an average human, he wouldn't be capable of seeing on the atomic level or tracking lightspeeders, 10x doesn't equal 3-4 tons, 10x doesn't equal healing bones in a day, 10x doesn't equal hearing for 20 miles, 10x doesn't equal taking class 50 shots and coming for more. That's just the catchphrase given to him, he's obviously not stuck to it.

Why do you even argue, you don't know who Slade is. You didn't know until you were told.

Oh, yeah...."Wolverine lifts 5000 pounds and weighs a half ton!!!" That speaks for all your cred dealing with anything. You're half retarded.

brainchild81
laughing That's not nice. Any feats of strength pics for Slade? Originally posted by Warmonger

Strentgh: Spiderman here however no one hit K.O for spiderman he is goign to have to hit slade alot more foten than that. Since Slade is actually tougher than most humans and takes punchs from Cyborg and Superboy, Zeus's Lightning as well. He can definetly take more punches than that. Where as Spiderman doesn't seem any more resilient than a normal human and if guys like Wolverine can make him feel their punch Slade is going to hurt him.

This is where it really starts to break down. Flash could easily speed blitz Slade and Spidey @ the same time if he wanted to, don't be crazy. Spidey is more resilient than a normal human. He's got a mini healing factor and he's much more durable than a regular person. Notice how he can put holes in steel w/out breaking his hands. That's not due to technique. That's brute strength and durability. DD and Elektra hitting Spidey is an example of a low showing as is Bats flat out KOing Slade w/a rifle to the head or being tagged by Nightwing. Slade takes punches from heavy hitters who ain't punching as hard as they can. Spidey punches Slade in the face full on one time, Slade spends that night in the morgue and wakes up w/a headache.Originally posted by long pig
Faster? No. Better Reflexes? No. More durable? No.

Stronger? Yes. Not by much, not enough to matter. But what exactly does strength mean when you're fighting someone who can outthink AND out fight you AND is more durable? Not a damn thing. Faster? Yes. At least 3 times Stronger? Yes Faster? Yes. Better Reflexes? Yes. More durable? Yes. More resilient? No. Slade's healing is superior, not his durability. There's a difference guys.

long pig
Wait...Slade isn't three times stronger than Spiderman. But the rest is correct.

Slade is not only superior in healing, he's superior in resilience. Partly because of his armor and party because of his meta stats.

brainchild81
Wait...Slade isn't three times stronger than Spiderman. But the rest is correct. Very funny LP. You know who I was really talking about.

Slade is not only superior in healing, he's superior in resilience. Partly because of his armor and party because of his meta stats. I already said Slade was more resilient. Healing and resilience are kind of the same thing.
Anybody got pics of slade picking up anything heavy? How strong do you think he is LP?

long pig
I don't have any pics, no. I've seen him flip a large sized truck and kick through concrete walls. Most bios say 3-4 tons, I agree.

It fluctuates, though. In his series, while depowered, he was probably around 1ton-1 1/2 ton. Presuming he's back to pre-mini series stats, he's 3-4 ton.

brainchild81
So then he's nowhere near Spidey's strength. It can't be said that Spidey's not stronger by much because he is. 6 or 7 tons stronger even before the upgrades. 11 or 12 afterwards. Possibly 5 times stronger. That's a LOT stronger. To me the guy who starts moving before the punch is even thrown is a bit more likely to be faster. Precog enhanced reflexes ladies and gentlemen.

long pig
He's not so strong that it'll make a difference against someone who is so highly skilled as Slade.
Spiderman has a hard time with normal humans who are highly skilled, which isn't PIS because anyone who is as skilled as Batman/Slade can handle their own in a fight with a 10 tonner with 0 training in any real martial arts.

Skill makes up 10 fold over Spiderman's slightly superior strength. Skill AND insane weaponry make up for it 50 fold. Skill AND insane weaponry AND healing make up for it 100 fold.

Spiderman's strength is basically moot, and most likely will be used against him.

To me, a guy who can comprehend and account for nearly- any outcome in a fight- in his head- instantly can null that right out.

Then we start adding on the weapons, which is Spiderman's death nail.

I still say double K.O, except Slade will heal and Spiderman will be dead.

brainchild81
He's not so strong that it'll make a difference against someone who is so highly skilled as Slade.
Spiderman has a hard time with normal humans who are highly skilled, which isn't PIS because anyone who is as skilled as Batman/Slade can handle their own in a fight with a 10 tonner with 0 training in any real martial arts.Hold on now. It's 15 and if it was just 15 tons it wouldn't be PIS. It's the strength, superior speed, agility, balance, webbing and precog that tips the scales in Spidey's favor. For all Batman's skill, his wrist lock didn't even hurt Spidey because of his superior flexibility. Spidey threw him away because he's a nice guy. He could just as easily have broke Batman's hand or tore his f**king arm off or punched a hole through his face. Spidey goes easy on these Martial artists the same way he goes easy on almost everybody. He won't be doing that here. He's swinging to kill. Spidey didn't go to Karate school, but he's been punching and kicking metahumans in the face and KOing them since before he could vote. He's wrestled before. He's done all kinds of wicked moves before so lets not pretend Spidey's no good in a fight. Batman's more skilled in the martial arts than Slade too, but his victory over Slade is pure PIS because Slade is skilled and he simply outclasses Batman physically.

Skill makes up 10 fold over Spiderman's slightly superior strength. Skill AND insane weaponry make up for it 50 fold. Skill AND insane weaponry AND healing make up for it 100 fold.

Spiderman's strength is basically moot, and most likely will be used against him.

To me, a guy who can comprehend and account for nearly- any outcome in a fight- in his head- instantly can null that right out.

Then we start adding on the weapons, which is Spiderman's death nail.

I still say double K.O, except Slade will heal and Spiderman will be dead. Usually whenever Spidey fights anybody w/weapons they have superior weaponry, so that's not gonna mean much to Spidey. See what happened to that Tracer guy when Spidey was all tired and pissed off? Really good guessing is nothing compared to true precog. I'm not taking anything away from Slade, and I think w/prep he'd have this. Without it though, he's just another guy in jail because of Spider-Man.

superman302
good fight, If they met out in an ally without and just started duking it out spidey would most likely win, but if someone hired deathstroke to take spidey out deathstroke would win this fight everytime.

Warmonger
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing That's not nice. Any feats of strength pics for Slade? This is where it really starts to break down. Flash could easily speed blitz Slade and Spidey @ the same time if he wanted to, don't be crazy. Spidey is more resilient than a normal human. He's got a mini healing factor and he's much more durable than a regular person. Notice how he can put holes in steel w/out breaking his hands. That's not due to technique. That's brute strength and durability. DD and Elektra hitting Spidey is an example of a low showing as is Bats flat out KOing Slade w/a rifle to the head or being tagged by Nightwing. Slade takes punches from heavy hitters who ain't punching as hard as they can. Spidey punches Slade in the face full on one time, Slade spends that night in the morgue and wakes up w/a headache. Faster? Yes. At least 3 times Stronger? Yes Faster? Yes. Better Reflexes? Yes. More durable? Yes. More resilient? No. Slade's healing is superior, not his durability. There's a difference guys.

Sigh I don't mean never speed Blitz Slade just that Slade has always been fast enough and smart enough to prevent hismelf from being speedblitzed by Flash. Except for that one time that he ran into wally after taking down Aquman and Hal jordan. Flash pretty much beat the piss out of him, ven though he gto him back for it later.

Slade is about a 4-5 ton tops. Spiderman is clsoer to 20 huge strentgh difference.

Spiderman can't be that durable cause apperantly punchs from normal guys seem to affect him as much as some of the hits from his super powered foes. So in that regard him and Slade are the same and their durability is dictated by the story. Superboy hit Slade in the back of the head, into the ground so hard that the damn pavment shattered. Whether or not he was hitting as hard as he could but he is a great deal stronger than spiderman and Slade stood back up. At which point Cassie hits him with her lighting, (which ther is no reason to belive she pulled her punch as she didn't even know she could do it she jsut wanted to hurt him and the lasso did it) and Slade was still concious so I think its afe to say that Slade is a great deal tougher than Spiderman can hope to K.O in one punch.

Also Batman didn't knco Slade out he hit him through a skylight we don't even know if he was unconcious.

Slade: Stronger, No, Faster: bout the same, better reflexes: bout the same.

superman302
when they first fought slade could of killed batman but he just left him

the Darkone
bump

Tha C-Master
Deathstroke used to be wanked pretty heavily in 05.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>