Death (wolverine ) vs. deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Death aka wolverine
(hourse man of apocalypse)

vs.

Deathstroke

Mainstream
draw...you can't kill death....and Slade can't die...they'd fight until time stopped...ha ha ha ha ha...but seriously I'm going with Death Wolverine on this one.

Kontraz
slade and wolverine probably have about the same agility and speed... so i'm giving this one to slade, he's possibly the greatest close range fighter in any universe. He can figure out exactly what his opponent will do to multiple situations LONG before that point in combat actually occurs.

Scoobless
but wolvy only has to connect once to take an arm or a leg off....... giving him a major advantage

Kontraz
and how exactly would he connect? Deathstroke's reaction time is so far above wolverine's, he's going to win without taking a hit

Scoobless
far above? i heard Slade was comparable in speed to Batman or Cap...... which is about the same as Wolverine

plus the claws give him a reach advantage

Kontraz
his physical speed, yes, his reaction speed, hell no.

Scoobless
um...... ok.....so you're saying he mentally reacts faster but he can't move his limbs faster?

long pig
DS speed is superhuman, he's shot the flash dammit!
He is stronger, faster and smarter than wolvie.

srankmissingnin
And Wolverine took a nuke point blank, whats your point? Bad writing is bad writing, except DS hitting the Flash is exponentially worse then Wolverine take a nuke.

DS was beaten by Batgirl and Batman has hit him pleanty of times, Wolverine takes him to the cleaners.

long pig
It isnt bad writing, if i know your going to run at me at light speed 5 seconds before you do it, ill shoot where you will be and hit you.
DS precog knew where flash would end up being before flash got there.

DS is by no means superspeedster, just extremly high reaction time and 2 ton strength.
batman has beaten DS and DS has beaten batman, hell, remember what he did to the JLA?
batgirl is an amazinf h2h fighter, when did they fight?

zachrivard
Can some one tell me where to find a bio about slade

Maestro
I heard Slade also has a healing factor as well.

Kontraz
he does, probably that of wolverines, nukes aside...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by long pig
It isnt bad writing, if i know your going to run at me at light speed 5 seconds before you do it, ill shoot where you will be and hit you.
DS precog knew where flash would end up being before flash got there.

DS is by no means superspeedster, just extremly high reaction time and 2 ton strength.
batman has beaten DS and DS has beaten batman, hell, remember what he did to the JLA?
batgirl is an amazinf h2h fighter, when did they fight?

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Seriously did you actually think about that reply before you posted it? The Flash can run faster then light for godsake and he has the reflexes and reaction time to go with it! How in hell can you explain Flash running into a bullet of Deathstroke's sword? They aren't even moving compared to Flash. Saying that it is ok because DS knew where the Flash was going to be is stupid as hell. If the Flash jogged the same route every morning and one night you went out and built a statue right in the middle of it would you expect him to run into it? It would have been bad writing if he had Quicksilver, Flash is over kill.

long pig
It makes sense to me.

long pig
And his healing factor is closer to hulks than to wolverines. The guy is immortal because of it.

Superherovandal
I think that deathstroke will win but it really doesn't make sense how he beat the flash. that was PIS. Plot Induced Stupidity.

long pig
I think he's capable, but him doing this is improbable.
i conceed this as PIS.

long pig
oh, but he kicks spidermans ass all day. no contest.

srankmissingnin
DS healing factor is actually pretty tame in the speed department he goes down alot faster then any other character with a healing factor in their power set.

long pig
wtf? the guy has healed a arm back into himself after its been cut off in less than a day.

the Darkone
You guys are getting of subject. Death "wolverine" is enhanced by apocalpyse making him more dangerous than ever. He took a punch from colossus head on and got right back up at looked at him, that wasn't shit. Death abilitys where highly increase his healing factor rival that of the hulk so was his invulnerability and his strength jumped up to same level as rogue which is 5/7. And took on cyclops optic blast head on and that didn't even slow him down. Death wolverine is vastly better tahn the original wolverine. And no deathstroke doesn't have healing factor greater than wolverine it's more like captain america's healing factor. I have the dc encyclopedia

jinzin
his strength level isn't the same as rogues, he's like 2 times stronger than himself.......maybe.....if he was as strong as you say, he would have punch a whole through hulk with ease. He didn't. And wolverine's taken class 100 shots and gotten up no problem without being death. His healing factor ain't amped up to those ridiculous levels either, if at all. All he's got is a little more strength, alot more stealth, he uses his actual fighting ability more frequently, his satmi/durability is hightened due to his armor, he sports little gauntle lazer dealies, and a bitchin adamantium sword....but overall he remains the same.

Kontraz
I'm still goin with DS. The man is basically unbeatable in close quarters, unless it is a rediculous fight (like him vs hulk or superman)

long pig
a healing factor like captian america?
the dudes healing makes him immortal, he heals bullet wounds while the bullet is going thru his body, i've never seen cap do that.

K3VIL
The "Death" version of Wolverine was very hard to contain.He took an optic blast of cyclops that was very powerful and just walk through it, then knockout Scott with 1punch.He was beating down both Cable and Archangel at the same time, he took a telekinetic blast from Jean Grey and don't even blink an eye.He can also project energy blasts through his scimitar sufficiently powerful to cause serious damage to an X-Jet.
His strenght can be putted in the range of the Class 2Ton, and his physical resistance to injuries and other physical abilities were all above those of the common Wolverine, around 3times.

Deathstroke on the other hand is an outstanding supersoldier, Class 2Ton of strenght, superhuman reflexes and reaction time, precog ability, great fighter, and healing abilities, which depend on who is writing him.Sometimes it takes an hour to heal a broken arm, sometimes it takes minutes.If we wanna put him at his best against Death, he can give him troubles, but Logan will finally kill him.
Personally I think a well written DS can own Batman anyday, Bats is outmatched.
On the other hand, seeing him just charging the JLA with his sword like they were a group of street level guys was really CRAP.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
It makes sense to me.
You see, Flash can run way faster than a bullet. Even if DS knows where Flash will be and fires or slashes with his sword in anticipation, Flash would still operate at a speed fast enough to dodge the attack. If DS anticipates the dodge and attacks there, Flash will be fast enough to dodge that. If DS anticipates that, Flash will still be fast enough to dodge it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.