The Discovery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
How did you feel when you discovered Lucas was to make the prequels from 99-05?

Ratcat
Alway knew they were coming, just glad to know when.

Dim
I didnt' really think about it until I saw the trailer..

Ratcat
I think the most emotional time for me was the day I actually went to see TPM. When the 20th Century Fox fanfare came on I had tears in my eyes and, to this day, I can't really explain why.

I guess it was just pure joy but strange as well.

Jedimaster3838
I was a little to young to see the OT in the theater (the first time) so being able to see TPM at the midnight showing opening night was awesome. As soon as I knew when it was coming out I knew I had to be there in the first showing

Ratcat
I guess a litle bit of age has an advantage. I can remember evry single Star Wars viewing in a theater. The best was a 8 hour session to see all 3 of the OT in one hit, that was awesome.

Dim
The fist time I ever saw SW was at the public library with my day care center..It's a nice memory.

theEviljedi
Mine was on tape.sad The OT that is.

Dim
Did you see the SE in the theater? what did you think of it then?

Ratcat
If you haven't seen the OT in the cinema, be it original or SE, then you haven't really scene Star Wars at all.

The whole OT is viually stunning on the silver screen and does loose something in the VT translation.

theEviljedi
I saw ANH and ESB special edition in 1997 at the theatres.Just not ROTJ.

Ratcat
ANH and ESB are probably the best of the SEs any way, I wasn't so overalled with teh ROTJ SE. It was good, don't get me wromg, I just thought there were more SE bits in the first two.

theEviljedi
Yeah.i didn't even care I missed ROTJ SE.

Ratcat
I only saw ANH as a SE, but I did the all of the OT several times each at the cinema before the SE where released.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.