what would you do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
What would you do if you woke up one morning and you were a retarded midget with one arm and 7 toes???

Tired Hiker
I would probably be like, "What the . . ? Why do I have seven toes?!!!" blink

Tired Hiker
But the midget part and the arm thing and being retarded, I probably wouldn't even notice. erm

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I would be really happy and excited, I'd probably be more confident too.

Tired Hiker
Yeah you would! laughing out loud

SlipknoT
laughing

Be@st
That happened to you?

Kaleanae
Because I would be a retarded midget, I would not be able to notice the seven toes messed

Kaleanae
Then, I would go outside, skipping and singing '''Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Its Off to Work We Go'' messed

Tex
I'd do you! smokin'

steely balls
i would act retarded
and be short

nazgulinthedark
no one would notice, so i would uh...have one arm 7 toes, and shorter than i already am eek!

fun fun!

silver_tears
I would say bye bye to wearing sandals yes

VENOMfan
Id go to albertsons and start a riot becuase i cant reach the pork, and then i would get really mad becuase I ment to say pepsi but Im retarded and said pork. and if any tall people gave me sh1t id be like....
"back off legs!" or Id roll out a window

§pearhead
um...not notice and eat a pizza eek!

DeNiro
I would be pissed that I lost all my muscles after two years of hard work stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I'd go around in my wheelchair all day running into people and be more retarded in fancy restaurants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.